Roleplay Haven

A site with everything Roleplay. RP all your favorite styles and all your favorite animes. There are no limits here but the sky.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

[ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jynx
Admin

Number of posts : 346
Location : Somewhere. Not quite sure where yet. But it's dark ^_^
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Tristen pulled his lips away from Lauralei's, watching as one of her hands reached around and opened the door to the bedroom. Tristan couldn't help but to look at Lauralei and raise an eyebrow, a rather inticing smirk across his face as he listened to her words. Tristen opened his mouth to talk in reponse to her comment about him becoming too hasty, but all that emitted from his mouth was a rather low growl. It wasn't like the ones that he had hearrd himself make before. This one was more of a pleasure filled sound than the angry ones he had made before. Again he listened to her words, his breathing rather unsteady from her sudden attack on his neck. But when she moved again, pushing herself off of the wall and pressing herself tighter against him, he once again lost his train of thought. Her teeth against his skin sent out another low growl of pleasure from between his lips. It wasn't until she moved to his ear and began to actually bite down a bit harder on him in spots that his reactions to her grew. The first time that he felt her teeth press harder into his skin, his hands gripped her hips tightly, pulling them into him. He moaned, this time unable to actually make the growling sound that had been coming from him lately. Silently, he was thankful that Roscoe caught Lauralei's attention, allowing him to regain his composure and to have the upper hand. "You tell me not to get worked up.." He started, his lips brushing against her ear as he spoke in a low and deep voice. "And yet you do things to me that you know are going to make it hard for me to not get hasty." He said as he trailed his lips down from her ear to her own neck. He kissed the area just beneath her ear for a quick moment before moving his lips to the area where her neck turned into her shoulder. He kissed that spot for a moment before opening his mouth and bressing his teeth against her skin. He bit down on her skin, though not hard enough to hurt her. One hand raised up from her hips and circled around to her back, his fingers pressing into the skin of her back. "What did I tell you about biting me?" He asked before looking down at Roscoe, raising an eyebrow, "I'm not hurting her. Believe me... She's rather enjoying herself." He said, smiling as he looked back at Lauralei. Tristan moved again, gently pushing Roscoe out of the way with his foot. Tristan pushed the door to the bedroom open a bit wider so he could get the two of them into the room, only to use his foot to shut the door between them and Roscoe. "Sorry boy." He said to the dog that was now outside of the room. Tristan moved with Lauralei in his arms towards the bed, gently laying her down in the center of it. He moved himself over her and brought his mouth back down to her shoulder, dragging his teeth against her bare skin. "Besides. I didn't want to break my chair. That's my favorite chair." He said before biting down once more onto her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplayinghaven.rpg-guild.org
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Lauralei's back arched upwards when his teeth raked against her skin, pure ecstacy rolling through her, her hand coming back to rest in his hair again. She nudged at his head slightly, with her hand, and shuddered when teeth penetrated the flesh, knowing that she'd accidentally caused this... but there was no pain. Her two fetishes were being bitten, and having something soft brush along the skin around her shoulders and neck, and she was getting both at the exact same time. Her hands went around his belt line, feeling the muscles there, undoing his belt and bringing it up, grinning into the kiss. "I could use this in so many ways..." she whispered, tossing it to the side and bringing her hands up into his hair, too caught up to hear Roscoe outside the bedroom door, whining and scratching softly at it. After a minute or so, she could hear the tiny pads of his feet and the clinking of his nails against the hardwood floor move away, apparently going into another room. Soon, her hands went back down to his pants, unbuttoning them and feeling as they started to slide down, unable to reach down far enough to pull them off because of how tall he was. After that, her arms went to twine around his neck, her kisses once more becoming rather urgent and heated.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Tristan couldn't help but to grin into her flesh, his lips stretching out against the skin of her shoulder as he released her flesh from his mouth. Her reactions had been more than he could have ever asked for, and it was much more sexier than she would have ever known. Tristan pulled his face away from his shoulder and he looked down into her eyes. He felt her hands moving down his stomach and around his belt line, the feeling making him jump slightly as it sent shivers down his spine. He felt as her hands moved along the buckle of his belt, and he looked down at her hands, watching her as she began to undo it and pull it from around his waist. "Oh really now?" He asked as he pressed his lips against her hungrilly once more, his legs moving as she pushed down his pants as far as she could. He was able to get his pants off the rest of the way just fine by himself, kicking them off the side of the bed. What a day to choose not to wear underwear. Tristan pulled up off of the top of Lauralei, pulling her up into a sitting position. His hands went to her waist and he pulled them up slowly against the bare skin of her flesh, pulling her shirt up slowly with his hands. After a long moment, he pulled the halter top up off over her head and tossed it beside him, leaving it to fall beside the bed along with his pants. He allowed her to lay back once again, his lips pressing aginst hers once more. His hands fumbled with the button on her shorts for a long moment, before he pulled the button from its lodging and unzipping them before his hands pushed them down over her hips and off of her long legs. Tristan swallowed hard as he broke the kiss and looked down at her face, searching her face for a moment before he pressed his lips back to their proper place against hers.

~Elsewhere~

Killian ducked as another ;arge vase flew at his head. "Would you stop throwing things at me!" He souted at Lucian who was red with rage. Lucian was pissed. He had been throwing things and tearing things for a good ten minutes, though the house already looked as if a tornado had hit it. "Don't you see why I told you to kill them!?" He shouted, throwing a large book at Killian next. "This isn't my fault! I didn't tell them to have sex! It's not like anything will come out of this! She's just a vampire! We can easilly tear them apart from each other and that will be the end of it." Killian shouted, ducking behind the couch. "You better hope that it's as easy as you make it sound Killian. You have three days to fix this! We ca n not allow a werewolf to be having sex with a vampire!" He shouted, his hands ripping large gashed into the wall. "You better be damn lucky that this girl is a vampire! I would kill you myself if she was able to breed!" He shouted, taking deep breaths. "We need to tear them apart. Kill them both if you have to." He said, shaking his head. "I would perfer if you brought Tristan back here alive. I could care less what happens to the girl." Killian stood up. "And tonight?" Lucian waved a hand. "Let them have their fun for the night. We'll take care of it in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Lauralei let another quiet moan slip through her lips, the sound being short and sweet, letting him do basically whatever he wished to her clothing. She only had one piece of clothing left on her, and soon, she rid of that quite easily, tossing it aside, feeling freezing at first until she let Tristan's body heat radiate out against her skin. "Tristan, you're burning up," she murmured, noting that he was much more warm than usual. But it was pretty easy to figure out why.

Her eyes shut when his lips once more met with hers, rising her body so her bare skin was brushing against his own, noting as soon as he'd rid himself of his pants that he wasn't wearing any underwear. That was fine by her. It was just another irritation that she didn't have to deal with. Her lips were quite icy against his own, but within no time they were just as warm as his own, nails raking along his skin again, her body almost pulsing, waiting, knowing exactly what she was going to get, to a certain extent.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

Tristan smiled at the sound of her soft moan. He could feel her freezing body beneath his and just out of habit, he pressed his body down onto hers, his body heat spreading out to her. It was at that time, after Lauralei had brought it to his attention, that he even noticed that his body heat was excessively more warmer than normal. Tristan looked down at her and smirked. "A-are you complaining?" He asked with a soft chuckle before his lips found hers once more. Tristan's body shook lightly as he looked down at her. He knew what was going to happen. He knew exctly where this was going to go. But it made him nervous as he looked down at her. She was so perfect and delicate looking. Tristan knew that he had new strengths that he had never had before. And for a split second he was scared that he wasn't going to be able to control himself. But Tristan knew that he cared deeply about Lauralei, and he knew that his feelings for her would stop him from hurting her in any way. So Tristan moved slowly as he was ontop of her. Again, his lips found hers. Gently, he bit down on her lower lip. That was when he felt everything. His body pulsing in want. His blood racing in pleasure. Tristan moaned softly, his eyes shutting, as he slowly lowered himself down ontop of Lauralei, slidding himself into her ever so slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

Lauralei couldn't help but smile when he'd asked if she was complaining, shaking her head once, but not saying a single word. No... she wasn't complaining in the least. And when she opened her eyes, to look at him, and she noticed that he was watching her as if she were a fragile doll, the smile that was there turned into a grin. Everyone underestimated her; in fights, they wouldn't go easy, because of how fragile looking she was, in chases, they didn't think she could out run them because of her tiny form, but every single time, they were always horribly wrong. She was more durable than most could imagine... even with Tristan. Her lips gently tugged at his own when he'd bitten down on her lower lip, arching the slightest bit when he started to slide into her. A soft gasp escaped her, coming to bite at his neck again, nibbling there, biting down a tiny bit harder every time a spark of ecstacy seemed to overwhelm her. His movements were already maddening, blood pushing heavily with her veins with a new kind of urgent adrenaline. "Mmmm..." The sound was soft, coming from the hollow of her throat, quietly murmuring his name following afterwards.

Alexender knew he was in trouble. Raphael screamed his name, and Jaylen was screaming at Raphael, a young child beginning to cry downstairs. Alexander sighed. So he'd figured out what was going on. "ALEXANDER! GET your ASS down here NOW!!" When Alexander strolled quietly down the stairs, Raphael's face was several shades off of red, Jaylen holding him back with every bit of strength she had, and even then, the elder was to the point of being a main source of mass destruction. "Why didn't you tell me what was going on? That things had gone this far? I trusted you, I asked you ONE simple task, and this is what you do?" Alexander stared at him, not flinching as Raphael's teeth snapped with almost every word, just inches from his face. "I suppose you'll be singing a different tune, and perhaps be looking at it more towards my way, if she gets pregnant, now, won't you? Obviously you're blind now, and you'd better be thankful that the werewolves don't know that she's a breeder." He glanced at Jaylen, her, too, being what the elders very commonly spoke of as 'breeders' - vampires who could breed. There were very few and far between, and because Raphael carried out that trait, Lauralei had also gotten it. There was no mistaking of how she was different. And he knew that if the werewolves found out, they were done for. A war like no other would settle between the two breeds, over something so simple. Raphael couldn't believe his stupidity in letting Alexander tell him what was going on - the blonde was too soft. He would have to take things into his own hands... but not tonight. It was too late for that, the damage was basically already done. Not done, but there would be no stopping it. "I'll deal with this mess tomorrow," he snapped, and Alexander moved back up where he had been before, indifferent to what had gone on.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:09 pm

A sharp intake of breath. His eyes shutting tightly. A moan escaping his lips as he felt her teeth sink into his skin. Tristan lowered his head, resting his forehead against her shoulder as he pushed himself completly inside of her. His hands grasped the sheets beneath her into tight balls as he held his breath for a moment. It had all taken him over at once. The feeling of her body against his. The way she made his body yearn for her. The way his blood heated and ran fiercely through his veins. His body ached in ways that he had never imagined it could. But never did it ache in a way that was displeasurable to him. Tristan's body tensed for a mere second before it became relaxed again, his hands releasing the sheets and the breath that he had been holding escaping through barely parted lips. Tristan lifted his head just barely high enough so he could plant a soft kiss on her neck, slowly moving his hips away from her own. But no sooner had he started to pull away from her, he pushed himself back into her. His teeth once again met the skin of her neck, a moan vibrating through his teeth as he repeated his motions, his mind finally turning over to the urges that pulsed through his body at that moment.

~Elsewhere~

Killian walked into his room, growling angrilly. His wife walked quickly up to him, wrapping her long arms around him. "What was all that noise about, darling?" She asked softly, tilting her head to the side. "They've crossed that line that none of us have ever crossed with their kind." He said, shaking her head. "Oh... Well darling, it's not like you could have prevented it." She said, dropping her arms and walking around him towards the large windows of their room. "Just be glad she's not Rapheal's blood. I heard that his wife is a breeder and that he carries the gene's to have breeder females in his line." She said, with a smirk. "I just don't understand what Lucian is getting so worked up about. A good romping between the sheets never did anyone any harm." But Killian had stopped listening to her as she rambled. His mind was still stuck on one last thing. Raphael's child? He could sense something strange and powerful about her. He had noticed resemblance to him in her face. But Raphael never had any female children. Then Killian stopped, his eyes going wide. He remembered a time when Raphael had been unaccounted for. A time when no one was able to find him. "Could it be..." He asked. "I'll be in my study. Let no one bother me." He said, walking from the bed room and straight to the study. Books. They were the only things that could answer his unknown questions.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Lauralei brought her shoulders up slightly, exhaling when his hips were fully pressed against hers, being inside of her clompletely. It was pure fire clashing with ice at first, and she couldn't help but to let a soft gasp escape her lips when his teeth came upon her neck, groaning quietly as he continued the motions. Sparks of pleasure buzzed throughout her lower half, her teeth biting down along Tristan's skin in various places, suckling along spots if she accidentally bit down hard enough to make him bleed. After a while, she couldn't control the soft noises that were flowing from her throat, breathing heatedly through her lips. "Tristan..." She whispered his name, arching, drawing him deeper into her. Ecstacy truly was the only word she could use to describe every feeling that shot through her, lifting herself as if to pull Tristan to her more.

Raphael sighed. He was under even more stress now, and Jaylen was completely furious at him. Christopher was just calm enough to stop his wailing, and Raphael sat, fuming, in a chair over in one of the darker corners of the room. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Jaylen snapped, gently holding Christopher to her chest, rubbing his back. She was speaking to her husband, who looked up and shrugged. "Raph, you're taking all of this too far. All of this is utterly pointless. You're getting worked up over something that you can't control. Unless you physically pull them apart right now, there's no sense in getting so worked up over it." Raphael's eyes lightened, standing suddenly. "That's a marvelous idea!" He took a step forward, and was suddenly slammed into the wall, wincing. He was strong, but Jaylen was as well. "You aren't going anywhere. You're staying right here, with your family, and you're not going to mention another word about this, or even think about it, until tomorrow. Do you understand me?" He sighed, and nodded, his wife letting go of the front of his shirt. "Pay attention to your son." It was an order, and he frowned, picking up Christopher and gently rocking him, holding him to his chest. "Jeez," was all he muttered, glancing at his now enraged wife.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:10 pm

The sound of Lauralei's angelic voice whispering his name in such ecstacy sent Tristan into a blind passion. He felt her pulling him closer to her, felt her teeth and her lips across his shoulders and down his neck. He felt things that he had never felt before in his life. His body yearned for him to go faster, but his mind told him to keep control. His body ached to feel her cold body against his, her coldness being the only thing in the world that could calm his firey skin. Tristan let out a deep growl from the depths of his throat as he slid his large hands behind Lauralei's arched back. He pressed his hips into her in one solid and passion pressed motion. The one motion had been passion driven, and intense, causing his fingers to pull hard against Lauralei's cold skin of her lower back. His mouth lowered to the tender skin of her chest as he pulled from her again, now more sure about his movements. He teeth slowly sank down into her skin as he moved his hips foreward into her again with that same heated motion. Another growl came from his lips, vibrating the skin that he held between his teeth. He could feel the intensity building up inside of him. He could feel the passion that he had been holding back reaching dangerous heights. Tristan released the skin of her chest from his teeth, sucking gently on the spot that he had bitten. As Tristan continued the quick motions against her hips, pushing himself into her as far as he could each time, he trailed kisses and soft bites up her chest and then up the front of her neck to her chin. Before long he had his lips pressed tightly against hers, his lips having been yearning for the touch of hers for far too long.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:10 pm

Lauralei met his lips with a very heated urgency, arms moving around his neck, fingers trailing into his hair. Each time his hips fell, she pushed her own upwards, settling down a bit from the traumatic waves that had rolled through her bodies when his mouth explored her skin. Her body was quivering with a delightful passion, eyes fluttering a bit each time he closed in on her, the movements beginning to cause a slight pressure within her. The faster his strokes, the more the pressure seemed to rise. Soon, she bit at his lips with a playful growl, rising up slightly, her still-cool skin pressing against his fiery flesh, sinking back down and releasing her lips from his, finding his actions rather enjoyable when she bit along his skin. Every minute seemed so short, and yet they ticked by without a second thought, as if rushing ahead of the normal time and leaving them behind in a slow, agonizingly teasing motion. Once again she raked her nails against his back, this time digging in the tiniest bit, leaving slight marks, finishing suckling on a bite wound on his shoulder and coming back up to meet with his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:11 pm

Tristan's movements turned urget, as if every second that passed that his hips weren't pressed against hers was a second closer to his own death. He was enticed by the fact that she kept pressing her hips up into his as he went down towards her own with his, causing the pleasurable feelings shoot through his body. Tristan couldn't help but to smirk against her lips as she bit and growled at him, answering her growl with one of his own, his hips slamming down ontop of hers with more speed than before. He felt the length of her icy skin press against his, and he took in a shard intake of breath, his eyes closing as he pressed himself down into her once again. When the coolness left him and she stopped pressing herself up into him, he opened his eyes and looked down at her. He enjoyed it when her teeth and her nails pulled and bit at his skin. It sent warm shivers of pure ecstasy across his body each time. When Tristan felt Lauralei's nail pull down the skin of his back, much harder than before, he moaned loudly, a rather clear "Oh..." coming out from between his lips. Tristan looked down at her after her fingers stopped pulling at his skin, and he smirked at her. He grabbed her up into his arms, pulling her up into a sitting position. He rolled over to his back, pulling Lauralei along with him, positioning him ontop of her. Tristan grabbed her hips, his fingers digging into her skin ever so slightly as he brought his hips up hard beneath her, arching his back into her hips, pushing her up just a little.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:11 pm

Lauralei was perfectly content, letting the sparks of hard ecstacy shoot through her body, flaring out in little fingers, hitting every one of her nerves. She frowned a little when he'd switched places, leaning down and driving her hips forwards now that she was on top of him, looking over at the belt on the floor. "You better feel lucky that I can't reach that," she muttered, eyeing the sheets for a moment, before deciding she wouldn't rip them up to use them. She'd tossed it just about clear across the room, and was quite settled in where she was at, even though she quite honestly hated to be on top of him. When his fingers dug into the flesh on her hips, her eyes darkened, a playful look coming about her while she leaned forwards, closing her eyes and letting a soft gasp of pleasure escape the back of her throat when he'd arched his hips up into her, her body being shoved upwards a little bit. Being up in the air, now, after being trapped beneath his warm body, she felt freezing, leaning forwards again and sliding her hips down, rising them and letting fall again. In a sense, she got more of him this way, more pleasurable ecstacy eating away at her nerves, making her feel slightly limp. The pressure was steadily building, having relaxed slightly when he'd turned the tables, and within no time, she started to make herself hold back bit by bit with each time she drove her hips downwards and out.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Tristan noticed her discomfort when he had first put her on top of him, but he needed just a few minutes to regain himself. It was hard, a lot harder than he thought it would have been, to keep that swelling feeling of pleasure from erupting from his body. He was able to control himself better when he wasn't the one that was in control. It gave him just the right amount of time to calm himself before he completely lost himself to animalistic urges. Tristan moaned as he felt Lauralei's hips come down on his, and his back arched slightly, his hips pressing hard into hers out of action. He then felt her body fall forewards onto his, and immediately he wrpped his long arms around her, blocking her cold body from the air. He growled softly against her neck as she moved against him. Tristan pulled her as close as he could to him, pressing his chest against hers. His breaths were jagged, more than ever before. His eyes were shut tight as he felt her body moving up and down along him. Sure the penetration from this position was amazing, but the dominance of his werewolf side was screaming for him to be in control. So almost only minutes after Tristan had put Lauralei ontop of him, he switched back over, laying her on her back once again. His body covered hers, his left hand moving slowly down her thigh as he moved his hips quickly in and out of her. His left hand gently pulled her thigh up, wrapping his arm around her leg, the inside of his elbow resting against the back of her knee. He held her leg up slightly towards his shoulder, his forehead resting against her shoulder. The moans that he had been allowing to escape his mouth were gone, replaced by what sounded like one long continuous growl. He felt himself building up higher and higher, feeling as if he were about it burst at the seams.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Lauralei had no objection when he'd once again switched their positions, noticing that his body wanted to be the dominant one, to be in control of the pleasure that surged throughout them both. The heat from his body felt so natural, now, against her own icey flesh, and she lifted her upper half slightly when he'd pulled her leg up. She knew that she wasn't going to be able to contain herself much longer. She'd done a pretty good job of holding back this long, and as he continued even more quickly inside of her, the movements finally did the trick, and a loud groan-like sound bubbled from her lips, eyes rolling back a little as she released. "Tristan..." She moaned out his name, body becoming slightly more limp than it was before, not quite so tensed and arched up, realizing that sweat had formed in a light sheen from Tristan's body heat against her, dampening around the hairline and her face, along with the rest of her body. The high amount of pure passion and pleasure that had mixed in that one moment was unimaginable, and she closed her eyes, panting slightly through parted lips.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Tristan 's muscles tightened in his body as he continued on with his passionate assault against Lauralei's body. He was thankful that she understood his problematic dominance that coursed through his veins. But he was even more thankful that her body was so cool against his. He felt as if he were on fire, every part of his body burning with intense passion and power. He could feel himself building up to his peak once again, but this time he knew he wasn't going to be able to stop. This time he knew that he wasn't going to be able to calm himself again. But he didn't want to stop. Her soft moans and her reactions to the way that he played with her only drove him closer to that peak that he had been fighting against. Tristan was able to control himself until he heard the loudest moan escape from Lauralei's mouth. The sound of his name mixed in with that perfect sound of ecstacy was enough to drive him over his edge, Tristan's quick and powerful movements quickly changed. He thrusted hard inside of her, a loud moan rolling from his tongue. His mouth opened ever so slightly as he pressed his hips hard against hers one last time. Tristan's entire body tensed up as his release peaked and then left his body, feeling the warmth from within him expel out of his body into hers. Tristan stayed still for a long moment, heavy pants flowing out from his lips. His arms shook and slowly, he moved from ontop of her to beside her, his arms having been about to give out from under him. His body was covered in a thin blanket of sweat, his body temperature having risen to what would have been past lethal for a normal human. After a few long moments, Tristan opened his eyes and looked over at Lauralei. He couldn't help but to allow a smile to stretch across his lips as he looked at her. She seemed to shimmer lightly from the sheen of sweat that was covering her in places. Tristan reached over and gently brushed hair from her face, much like he normally did. He didn't have words, for words could not explain simply how perfect and pleasurable their actions had been. Tristans fingers slowly trailed down Lauralei's forehead to her temple to her cheek before he completly pulled it away from her. He moved slowly, his arm reaching over beside the bed to the floor. In just a few seconds, Tristan laid the belt that she had been eyeing across her stomach. "You wanted this?" He asked, chuckling softly as he gently placed a kiss on her cheek.

~Elsewhere~

Killian erupted from the door to his study, throwing the door off of it's hinges. His wife erupted from their bedroom, chasing after him quickly down the hall. He was carrying a book, a rather large and old looking book. "Killian, what is wrong with you? You're storming around here like it's the end of the world!" She shouted, trying to hold him back and talk to her. But Killian continuously pulled his hand or arm from her grasp. "Not now you intolerable woman!" He shouted back at her. A large growl eruppted from her throat and before he had time to blink, she was infront of him, her opened hand moving swiftly across the front of Killian's face. "Do not talk to me as if I am some whore of yours. I am your mate Killian!Now... what... the fuck is wrong with you?" She asked. Killian stood there, blinking a few moments as he stared at her. "We have a big problem." He said, in a voice barely above a whisper. "We have to stop Tristan and his blood sucker from finishing their little escapade." He said, moving to walk past her. "Killian... they've already finished. Lucian was already throwing a fit about it not five minutes before you came out here acting like this. And what's so wrong that we would have had to stop them?" She asked, looking at him with wide brown eyes. Killian pulled his wife by the arm into the nearest door, both of them standing in a rather white looking bathroom. Killian closed the door behind them, locking it tightly. He opened the book and shoved it into his wife's hands. "We have to tell Lucian." He said, his voice a low hush still. His wife read over the pages and after her eyes got to the bottom of the page, the book fell to the floor with a loud bang. "She's Raphael's daughter..." She said, looking up at Killian, her eyes now more scared than anything. "She's a breeder, love." Killian said, turning to walk out the door. His wife grabbed his arm. "No! We can't tell Lucian. He'll kill them both!" She shouted causing Killian to turn around. "And what do you expect to have me do?! When he finds out he'll kill me because I'm the one who stopped him in the first place!" He said, shaking his head. "Then what makes you think he wont kill you when you walk in and tell him now? Honestly!" She said, looking up at him. "We have to protect them, Killian. We can't let anything happen to either one of them. Besides... what's the chance she'll acctually get pregnant from this?"
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Lauralei smacked his chest gently, laughing, curling up next to him. "Mmmm... smart ass. I don't need it anymore." In truth, he'd worn her out. Roscoe was back at the door, whining again, his tiny claws scraping against the wood. "Roscoe, shuuush," she muttered, looking towards the door. The dog barked, hearing her voice, and she sighed, giggling a little. "...Go let the dog in?" She curled up beneath the blanket, still recovering a bit from their session. Her eyes were wild; very much alive, and she growled a little when Roscoe barked a few times again. Because he was still a puppy, the sound was shrill and annoying; hurting her ears. "Roscoe!" she snapped. "Hush!" The dog thumped against the door, sighing heavily into the small opening beneath it, quieting all of except a few whines after that. Lauralei pulled her fingers gently through Tristan's golden locks, her cheek resting on his shoulder while her other hand played with the belt he'd laid across. "Always ideas for another time," she mumbled, folding it and gently tapping the leather against Tristan's stomach, once more tossing it off to the side, sighing again as Roscoe started to huff at the bottom of the door, scratching at it with his paws.

Jaylen had asked the very same question Killian's mate had, and Raphael closed his eyes, a pained look coming to taint his expression. "How many times did it take for us to have Christopher?" he asked softly, drawing her into his lap, being careful of Christopher. The vampiress took her son, sighing. "Once," was her answer, and he nodded. "I'm debating on having Alexander go there and tell her to rinse herself or not. It might not do any good. Werewolves are overly fertile." He paused, scowling. "They can't stop breeding enough for us to just kill them off." Jaylen couldn't help but grin at what he'd said, sighing and leaning against his chest. "We can only see what happens. If something does happen, then there are always ways to rid of it. She might not be happy about it... and you know how werewolves get around the person they first mate with, but... I'm sure if we tried to settle this, the werewolf elders would be on our side. I don't think either of the species want something like that happening. And because you chose not to tell Lauralei who her ancestors are, and what that means, this is technically your doing." Raphael's lips curled back slightly, over dangerously sharp, long fangs, and he only growled when Jaylen's hand slammed against his chest. "Watch your temper in front of Christopher," she snapped, glaring as he looked away with a glower.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Tristan laughed, looking over at her, a smile of pur happiness and content on his face. He caught her hand in his as she spoke, bringing the small hand up in his, kissing the back of her hand softly. He was feeling overly lazy, something that he had never felt before in his life. He felt as if he were spent, completly. Tristan then groaned, hearing the whines and loud barks coming from outside of the bedroom. Tristan's eyes went from her to the door as she spoke. "Mmm... But the door is so far away. Roscoe should learn how to open doors." He said, looking back over at her. His icy blue eyes met with her purple ones, and he studied the new kinds of emotions that flikered inside of them. He smiled again, but it was a short lived smile, ruined by the fact that Roscoe was barking so shrilly outside. It pained his ears, making him cringe. "Don't worry. I'll just let him in." He said as he moved half heartedly out from under her hold. He stood up, his legs feeling weak and as if they were spaghetti. He stood still for a moment right beside the bed, afraid his legs would give out beneath him. After a moment passed, so did the feeling of vertigo. He slowly made his way across the room, completely uncaring that he was naked. Tristan soon opened the door. "Get your ass in here." He said softly, looking down at the dog before turning and returning to the bed where he never wanted to leave in the first place. Tristan laid back down where he had been, slipping his arm back beneath Lauralei and holding her to him. He pulled the covers up around him, his bare legs touching hers gently. He then looked back at Lauralei and grinned. "I'll be sure to keep a belt at the edge of the bed from now on." He said, chuckling softly. His fingers gently brushed through her long hair as they laid there, Tristan's mind for once at ease. "Are you hungry? Or do you just want to sleep?" He asked softly, leaning his forehead against the side of her head.

~Elsewhere~

Victoria and Killian both paced, though on opposite sides of the large study from one another. They had books strewn out between them. Ever so often, one of them would lift up a book and read something out of it, only to set it back down. "Alright... So when werewolves mate, they have an eighty nine percent chance of concieving each time." Killian said, looking over at his wife. "Yes, but we also have to take into account that he's not a full werewolf. The chance may be lowered." She said, shaking her head. "Or hightened because of that. No one knows what happens when a werewolf and a human mix. Tristan is the only living proof that it can even happen." He said, shaking his head. "That just makes it twice as hard to guess what will happen." He continued. But Victoria shook her head. "No. It doesn't. Tristan has human in him, yes, but only recently has his wereolf become dominant. And right now his werewolf traits are much more dominant than his human ones. I'm willing to bet that the more dominant of the two races will be what takes hold. And if you didn't notice, Tristan was having very animalistic tendancies while they were...." But she stopped as Killian cut her off. "He mated with her, Victoria. He may not know it yet but what they were doing wasn't just a fun time. His body chose her as his mate." He said, holding his head as he thought. "That means that because she's his mate, it'll be more of a chance that she'll become pregnant." Victoria finsihed, taking in a deep breath. "I don't know what to do about this Kiilian. When Lucian finds out he's going to start the next war." Killian walked over to his wife and kissed her forehead softly. "All we can hope is that she doesn't get pregnant. And if she does... pray that they choose to get rid of it. No one knows what a mix breed will be like. But all we can do is wait."
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Roscoe jumped into the room, immidiately hopping into the bed and licking at Lauralei's face. She pushed him off of her gently, smiling a little, moving close against Tristan. She snuggled against his side, stretching her arms out a bit. "I alaredy had something today," she murmured. "You can go eat if you want, but I'm tired. You wore me out." A sigh slid from her lips, going limp against him, closing her eyes. Roscoe laid down by her feet, on top of the blanket while she was beneath, satisfied now that he was inside of the room with them. The noises that they were making had frustrated him, which was exactly why he acted the way he had when it all suddenly stopped. Quietly, Lauralei let her fingers rake through Tristan's hair still, the motion soothing her. Her breath brushed against his cheek, her warm body -- which was still freezing compaired to Tristan's -- was cooling off again, her heart rate slowing back to a much more normal pace.

Raphael was even more stressed now. "Jay, there's a huge problem here if we want to separate them." He was frowning, and his wife looked up, having been falling asleep against his chest. "What's the matter?" she murmured. His answer caused her breath to stop for just a moment. "In a way, he's now claimed her as his mate. He himself hasn't, but his body has. That means he'll be a hell of a lot more protective of her, for one, and two, she's got an even higher chance of becoming with child. I'm not counting the other things that this also means; you already know it. But I'm worried. Alex told me that there was something odd about Tristan, that he had power. It was fresh, and awake; dominant. This werewolf is part human. But his father -- which is the only way he could even be possible -- is the werewolf. And.. I do believe that one of the older werewolves sired him." Jaylen looked mortified, refusing to believe what he'd just said. "It's okay for now, honey," he soothed, tucking Christopher into his side, and gently pulling Jaylen's face against his chest. "Try and go to sleep. We'll deal with all of this later."
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Tristan grumbled, something about an intolerable mutt. But he ended up just laughing afterwards, petting Roscoe gently on the head. "She's still alive. I swear I didn't kill her." He said, letting the dog move on down to Lauralei's feet. Tristan then looked at Lauralei and shook his head. "I'm still full. I ate three whole deers out there earlier. I'll be good until tomorrow. That and I'm too tired to get up." He said, his words slurring together as he talked. His eyes were closed and his eyes were already shut. Tristan then took a deep breath as he felt Lauralei's fingers pull through his hair once again. He laid there in silence as he felt every little thing about her. He listened to her soft breaths, feeling the coolness tickle against the side of his cheek. The feeling of her fingers moving through his hair was slowly calming him, his body cooling off back down to it's normal heat and his body slowly shutting down. It wasn't long before her fingers and bret hput him to sleep. He was only awake long rnough to wrap his arms tightly around her waist and pull her to him. He held her tightly like this due to how protective of her he was, and how much his feelings of love towards her had grown. "Good night, Lauralei..." He said just before he slipped off the rest of the way into a deep sleep.

~Elsewhere~

Killian stood infront of Lucian, his face straight and unreadable as Lucian watched him. "So what have you found out about the vampire?" He asked. "Nothing sir. As far as we can tell she's nothing more than a vampire that is unimportant." Killian, said, lying through his teeth. "You better hope so. Because I refuse to be the grandfather to some half vampire mutt." He said, growling angrilly. "You are sure she's not Raphael's?" Victoria walked in. "Lucian. A few of the newbies have gotten into a quarl outside. You might want to step in." She said. Lucian looked at Killian and scowled. "I'll finish with you later." He said before walking out. Killian fell back into a chair and sighed, looking over at Victoria. "Thank you." He said. Victoria simply shook her head. "You're not safe yet. Lucian knows something we don't. This is far from over." She said, caising Killian's head to fall.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Roscoe sighed softly, letting him pull her against him without a single complaint, loving the warmth that radiated out in waves from his body. "Good night, love," she murmured back. She stayed awake a little while after he'd fallen asleep, listening to his steady breathing, basking in the heat that he gave off. Roscoe snuggled up even more tightly against Lauralei, staying on top of the blankets, he, too, falling asleep shortly afterwards. The vampiress listened to the quiet of the house. It was so peaceful. The curtains were already closed, blocking out the wonders of the outside atmosphere, so she couldn't tell if it was snowing as heavily as before. She did know, however, that it was snowing; a sense she'd always had to tell the weather, even before she was turned into what she was now. After a while, she fell asleep, all of her muscles going completely limp.

N e x t N i g h t

Lauralei woke up before the sun was completely set, stretching in her comfortable spot within Tristan's arms. She didn't want to move. Her entire body was completely relaxed... for the first time in years. She honestly couldn't remember when she almost phsyically couldn't get out of bed because of how comfortable she was. It took her a few minutes, but she very carefully pulled herself away from Tristan's grasp, petting Roscoe gently before slipping into the bathroom to shower. She yawned, running her fingers through her tangled hair, turning on the hot water and letting it warm, adjusting it to the right temperature before stepping into the fairly hot stream. She was still relaxed enough that the water didn't need to relax her muscles, breathing in the steam and leaning against the wall of the shower. She hadn't even bothered to close the bathroom door. There really wasn't a point. Tristan had seen her bare body, there wasn't a sense in bothering to prevent it again.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:30 pm

He hadn't felt Lauralei slip from his arms that next night, he was far too gone into a deep sleep to notice. But what he did notice not too soon after she had already slipped herself from the bed and was in the shower, was that the coolness that she usually provided was missing. It didn't take long before Tristan woke up from being hot beneath the sheets of the bed, his eyes slowly blinking open as he scanned the room around him. It took him quite a few minutes to notice take everything in. But once he did, his senses kicked in. It was cold in the room. Freezing actually. He could feel the difference on his skin. The smell that was lingering in the room was perfect though, comforting. And when he caught sound of the shower running from through the opened bathroom door, he smiled. Tristan stretched in the bed, pulling the pillows in with his arm and burying his face into them. He yawned wide inside of them before pulling his face from them and slowly sitting up from where he was laying down. Tristan scratched the back of his head as he looked around for a moment. Slowly, and hesitantly he stood up from the bed, looking down at his bare figure. He shrugged though and moved over to the window, opening the curtains slightly to look out them. It had been snowing, and heavilly. Everything was covered in a good foot of snow. It wasn't a wonder why it was so cold in the house. Closing the curtains, Tristan turned and walked across the room to the fireplace. Quickly, he readied a fire for Lauralei. She would be cold when she got out of the shower. He would do everything that he could to prevent that. Slowly, the fire sprang to life, making Tristan an ubearble hot. He stood and shuffled slowly into the bathroom, standing onfront of the mirror over the sink for a long moment. He had bite marks up and down his shoulders and neck, a few of them purple from her. His fingers gently ran across the marks and he couldn't help but to chuckle. "I look like I was your snack instead of your lover." He said over the water. He stuck his head into the shower, getting sprayed in the face almost immediately. "That feels good." He said, closing his eyes for a second. He then opened them and looked at Lauralei, smiling. "Morning beautiful. Want some company?"
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Lauralei grinned, licking her lips. "Maybe that's why I wasn't hungry last night." When he'd asked if she wanted company, she only laughed again, yanking him inside the shower with her. The water was already fairly hot, but the surrounding air was rather freezing. She smelled the wood burning inside the room, a quiet smile replacing her calm expression. "I'm glad it wasn't just me that thought it was so cold in the room." She sighed, turning around to wrap her arms around his neck, reaching up to greet him with a rather passionate kiss, reaching down and gently giving each bite mark she'd given him the previous night a tender peck with her lips, glancing down with raised eyebrows at his body, drenched with water by now. "You might have been a snack last night... but you're plenty my lover." She leaned against his chest, her chin resting there as she looked up at him, grinning. Her muscles were still, for the most part, quite relaxed, putting most of her weight on Tristan -- which wasn't that much to begin with.

Raphael stroked his fingers through Jaylen's hair, the vampiress sleeping quite soundly, as was Christopher over on the small bed in the same room. Alexander appeared in the room, Raphael looking at him, having asked for his presence through his mind. "Alex, would you mind going to check on Lauralei and... the other one? I want to make sure everything's fine." Alexander nodded, speaking in the same hushed tone. "They're in the shower right now. I'll check on them once they're--" Raphael nearly shrieked. He held it back, but the sound that did come out made his wife stir next to him, frowning through her sleep. "They're showering together?" he snapped quietly. Alexander blinked. "They've already seen each other naked, they've already shared experiences... there's no sense in not showering together. Be reasonable, Raphael." Alexander sighed, shaking his head, ignoring the other male's furious glare. "I'll check on them later." With that, he was gone, leaving Raphael to grumble to himself with irritation, being careful not to wake up the vampiress beside him.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Tristan chuckled softly and stuck his tongue out at her playfully. He then felt her small hand around his arm and felt her pull at him. He was always shocked whenever he saw the strength that the small woman possessed. He tripped over the edge of the tub at first, but he had caught his balance rather quickly, stepping over the edge into the shower with her. Tristan stood infront of her, his arms resting lightly on her hips. The water was fairly hot, but he saw how when it his his skin, it still steamed slightly from the fact that his body was slightly warmer than the water. "Well... it wasn't cold to me. But I know you get colder much easier than me." He said softly. He smiled at her once again as he felt her arms snake around his neck. His arms wrapped around her middle, pulling her into him. His lips pressed tightly against her own, hungry for the taste of her lips against his for the first time since he had woken up. When their lips broke apart, he tilted his head to the side as her lips moved across the bite marks on his skin. He moaned a bit at the feeling of her lips against his skin, smiling warmly as he watched her eyes scan his body. "That's good to now. At least I know I'm a loved snack." He said softly as he wrapped his arms tightly around her shoulders and pulled her into him. He kissed the top of her head gently before resting his cheek on the top of her head. "I love you, Little Angel."

~Elsewhere~

Lucian was enraged by the new events. Showering was one thing... but together? Victoria had tried to explain to him that it didn't matter, seeing as how the two fo them had already done things far worse and they had already shared that special moment between themselves, but to Lucian, it was just another smack in his face. "What do you expect from him, Lucian? You were his father. You left him with humans for twenty three years! He was raised with these feelings. He doesn't know about our ways. He doesn't know that love or any kind of relationship between him and that vampire is against our code! This is your fault, Lucian!" Lucian of course didn't like the words that she had told him, and had reacted rather bitterly towards her for it. But he never touched her, though he wanted nothing more than to throw the woman through the wall. Now Lucian was alone, pacing in his room. He needed to make himself known to Tristan. He had to let him know who his father was and what blood and power courses through his veins. But how? Everytime they turned around Alexander was there with them, protecting them. Lucian thought hard for a few moments before coming to the conclusion that he would simply watch them further. He planned to be known about once the full moon hit. Just a few more days.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Lauralei let her cheek rest against Tristan's chest when he'd pulled her to him, closing her eyes at his words. They were so strong. She lifted her head, giving him another kiss. "I love you, too." She was grinning, and suddely blew a large puff of soap bubbles into Tristan's face, hopping out of the shower and snatching up a towel, disappearing into his -- or their -- bedroom to grab some clothes. Again, she disappeared, changing in another room of the house and staying inside. This was nothing more than a simple game of tag... except, with all of the accessories that humans couldn't provide. Speed. Strength. Heightened senses. Different abilities. She was dressed in a simple strapless tanktop and jeans, shivering a little, going back to retrieve the jacket and slipping her arms into it, zipping it up halfway before moving back into yet another room, flopping down on the edge of the bed. The rooms weren't even dusty. It was like they were used all the time, but cleaned constantly; perfectly clean, not a hint of dust or dirt anywhere. She hopped up, restless, and pulled back the curtains, the moon still hiding in the dim light of the sun, not ready to overpower the world with its white glory yet. There was only two days or so until the full moon. It was hard to tell whether or not it'd be the next night, or the one after that.. but it was very close.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   Sun May 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Never had Tristan felt so strongly about someone. Never had he told someone that he loved them before that moment. And when Lauralei returned the words to him, it was one of the most beautiful things he had ever heard in his life. The normal voice of Lauralei was like music to him, perfect tones and words every time. But when that angelic voice was used to speak such words, words that he knew were for his ears and his alone, it was almost as if he were in heaven. Warmth reached across his being as he smiled down at her, completely content with her being there with him. But the tender moment was replaced by one that he wasn't expecting. Playfullness. Something else that he deeply cherished from her. The bubbles hit his face, and Tristan shut his eyes, turning his face so it was beneath the running water. He let the wated rinse the soap away, and when he turned to look back at Lauralei, he was staring at an empty shower. He couldn't help but to laugh then. "Cheater." He called out, his loud voice ringing through the house. It was only a few moments before Tristan was out of the shower as well, wrapping a towel around his waist and moving swiftly through the door to the bedroom. He stopped, his eyes scanning the room before moving to the closet where his clothes hung. He pulled out simple clothes. A pair of pants that fit snuggly around his lower frame, showing off the muscles of his legs, and a regular sleeveless muscle shirt that was black. He moved slowly out of the bedroom once he was dressed and stuck his nose into the air. There were two trails that she had left. One was faint going off to the right, and the other that was a little stronger going towards the spare bedrooms. He moved slowly, almost soundlessly, down the hallway, his blue eyes peering into each room. When he saw her, he moved into the room quietly and slid up behind her, his two muscular arms wrapping around her waist from behind. "That was a cheap trick." He whispered into her ear, kissing it softly. He looked at her then, and then out the window. "What are you thinking about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   

Back to top Go down

[ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Haven :: Roleplaying :: Romance RP-
Jump to: