Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Haven

A site with everything Roleplay. RP all your favorite styles and all your favorite animes. There are no limits here but the sky.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the quietarists charries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thequietartist

thequietartist

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-25

the quietarists charries Empty
PostSubject: the quietarists charries   the quietarists charries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:51 pm

the quietarists charries Hippie13

Name: Rain Star
Personality: curious, wild, loose and weird, good listener, a caring individual,
Status in society: Hippie (now hippie's in the day were considered scum and outcasts and often denied
entry into store doors and just like African American's in the south they were denied entry into places or seen as normal people)
Current Age: 18
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 108 lbs
Eye Color: hazel
Hair Color: dirty blond
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Race -- human
Faction -- American
Date of birth -- April 25
Mottos/ common phrases used: Its about the music man!, All you need is love, and let it be

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
• Weapons: love
• Projectiles: Nothing
• Armor: None
• Accessories: Various Jewelery, sunglasses, guitar, multi color sack, colorful printed bandannas
• A b i l i t i e s
» music abilities
»
»
»
• C h a r a c t e r H i s t o r y

Penny Smith grew up in your stereotypical strict catholic household. Her family was middle class and living in a time where things started to change, music, clothes, and social/ moral values! At the age of 16 Penny ran away from home to pursue music and was adopted into a band of hippies. She travels the country playing on street corners to pay for food and make real music and test the world about her. At age 18 her new adopted family find themselves in a little wealthy town that is out of touch with the rest of the country....(that would be where the rp starts)
Back to top Go down

the quietarists charries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Haven :: The Random Fun Stuff :: Character Creation-
Jump to: