Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Haven

A site with everything Roleplay. RP all your favorite styles and all your favorite animes. There are no limits here but the sky.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seegen's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seegen

Seegen

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Seegen's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Seegen's Characters   Seegen's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:43 am

Seegen
*NOTE* This layout is mostly LordSessinu1 But I did change it abit, hope you don't mind.

Seegen's Characters Assassin

~* P e r s o n a l*~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~*Name*~ Seegen
~*Age*~ Looks about 25, But is over 1500 years old
~*Sex*~ Male
~*Height*~ 6'
~*Weight*~ 150
~*Eye color*~ Orange/Red
~*Hair color*~ Shaggy Blonde
~*Race*~ Demon

~*E q u i p m e n t*~
~*Weapons*~ Carries two daggers with one long sword.
~*Misc*~ Has a small ring on his pinky that glows red, with a small chain necklace.
~*Clothes*~ Wears black baggy pants with a black t-shirt and a trench coat with a hoodie.

~*A b i l i t i e s*~
He has a range of magic from telekinesis to elemental attacks. He is also stronger than humans thanks to his race with speed, agility and strength. His powers are of dark energy fueled by anger or revenge and pain. Making him deadly when near death, Though when using his energy his regeneration power slows down and also makes him more vulnerable to cuts and gashes.

~*C h a r a c t e r H i s t o r y*~
His history is alittle clouded and he fights for his own survival and hates orders. His history is simple to him, he don't remember and doesn't care. But along his adventures he starts remembering his brutal past and it drives him insane.
Back to top Go down

Seegen's Characters
Page 1 of 1