Roleplay Haven

A site with everything Roleplay. RP all your favorite styles and all your favorite animes. There are no limits here but the sky.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

[ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

Number of posts : 346
Location : Somewhere. Not quite sure where yet. But it's dark ^_^
Registration date : 2009-01-25

[ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Alexander followed Tristan silently, blinking when Tristan had spoken of leaving her clothes on for obvious reasons. "I'd hope you'd leave her clothes on, seeing as though there's no sense in taking them off of her. Even if I wasn't here." When the werewolf spoke of drawing the water, Alexander very nearly laughed, but instead just chuckled, shaking his head. "No.. we need ice. She can't get too wet. We need to cool her off, but she can't get wet, see? The ice that we do get -- even snow, possibly -- will have to be bagged and set in here. She CAN get wet... but it's rather dangerous." She was already shivering a bit, and Roscoe had followed them up the stairs, padding at their heels. He would have jumped inside the tub with Lauralei had he been able to, and attempted to a few times, his large puppy paws resting on the edge, kicking himself halfheartedly upwards, and then barking at the wall of the tub. "I'll go get snow... you can get ice, or whatever you see fit... I just need plastic bags of some sort."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplayinghaven.rpg-guild.org
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Tristan growled softly at Alexander. "Fine fine fine. Whatever. Make fun of the werewolf because he's never had an ice bath. I don't know why you call it an ice bath, really. There's no water and you can only have a bath in a liquid." He said, shaking his head. "It's more of an ice... no.. It's simply put a Vampire on the rocks." he said to more himself than to Alexander. In all honesty, the vampire elder annoyed him. He knew exactly what to do to take care of Lauralei, and, on top of that, it seemed as if though there was something about Alexander that entertwined his feelings with Lauralei. Tristan didn't like it, and it rather unsettled him. "Yea yea. Whatever. Snow and ice. Both in bags." He said, leaning back against the wall of the bathroom. "There's a bunch of bags downstairs. You're lucky Erik has a habit of saving any bags that he brings into this house." He said before turning and walking out of the room. Walking quickly down the hall, Tristan had his hands shoved into his pockets and he was grumbling incoherently about Alexander's pushiness. It wasn't long before he was down the stairs and in the kitchen. "Thank god I don't ever use the ice in here." He said as he opened the freezer door. A smile spread across his face as he looked at the large bucket of ice that was inside of it, Closing the freezer for a moment, he walked over to the pantry door and opened it. Reaching inside of it, he pulled out a rather large bag that was filled with numerous amouts of bags. He laid the bag on the counter and pulled out a few of them for himself. He left the rest of the bags on the counter as he walked back over to the freezer and started filling the bags with ice. He would fill the bags until he was out of ice. That was his plan.

~Elsewhere~

Lucian, Killian and Victoria were all seated in various positions in the living room. Killian and Victoria were both on the love seat, though by the look on Victoria's face, she was still pleanty mad at her mate. Her arms were crossed over her chest and her head turned away from Killian, as so she couldn't see him. Lucian was sitting in a rather large chair, one that was much larger than necessary. He was sitting next to the fireplace, his eyes locked on the dancing flames. "So I have gotten word that Tristan is back with Lauralei. I have also learned that Alexander is there with them... helpling. I'm sure that if Raphael were to hear that his precious little Alexander was there helping my son, he would be rather upset with him." He said, a cruel smile crossing his face. He looked over at Lucian. "What have you learned about Lauralei?" He asked, watching him intently. "She is with child, Lucian. She is also very sick at this point in time, and it seems that she is weak." He said, watching the fire, his eyes not moving to look at Lucian. "I can't find a single record of any werewolf and vampire breed though in the existance of us." He said, his eyes finally looking over at Lucain. But Lucian lookd pained, his eyes lost. "There was one instance..." He said, looking at Victoria who took a deep breath. "My brother..." She said softly. "He was mated with a vampire over a hundred years ago..." She said, her eyes falling to the ground. "The vampire became pregnant... and Raphael had her killed... burned her alive in the middle of a sun filled field." She said softly. "My brother had been forced to watch, and it pretty much set his death in stone right there. He went away the next full moon. No one's seen him since." She said, looking back at Lucian. "The child was never born, they caught it before it was even a few days into the pregnancy. Victoria stood up and walked to the front door. "I need to leave. I haven't had anything live in days. I must hunt." She said, walking out the door. The painful memories reminded me of what the circumstances between Tristan and Lauralei had meant to her. She then realized why she was so protective of the two. And it was at the moment that she realized that her place was there, beside Alexander, helping them. Victoria left the mansion and ran south, the moon at her back. Lucian looked at Killian and scowled. "She can not be trusted. If she crosses the line, I will kill her, Killian." And before Kilian could protest, Lucian was walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Alexander rolled his eyes one Tristan had left, looking at Lauralei for just a few seconds before also leaving, grabbing a few bags and heading outside. It didn't take him but a half a minute to fill each bag with snow, making sure it was clean, and he brought them back inside, setting them next to the tub. They weren't too heavy, so that they wouldn't put pressure on her, but it was enough so that the cool would seep into her skin. He went back and got about ten more bags, filling them to a certain point, and heading back inside once more, standing just oustide the bathroom, knowing to keep his distance from both Tristan and Lauralei if he wanted to keep his head. "You know..." he started, once Tristan had started coming back. "It's called an 'ice bath' because she's in a bathtub filled with ice." With that, he walked away, into the livingroom to plop down on the couch he had been sitting in before. It wasn't until a few minutes later when he felt something coming closer. A werewolf... female? "Tristan, I think you have a visitor," he growled, standing back up and heading towards the bathroom, expecting to find him there.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:12 pm

It didn't take Tristan too much longer than it did Alexander. By the time that Alexander had come inside with the last of the armfuls of snow filled bags, Tristan was putting his twenty some bags in his arms to carry them back to the bathroom for Lauralei's vampire on ice escapade. Tristan moved slowly to the bathroom, the feeling of the ice against his skin felt too good to make him want to rush. But by the time that Tristan had gotten the ice up to the bathtub for Lauralei, much of the ice that had been against his arm was nearly melted. Slowly, he packed the bags of ice and snow into the bath tub around Lauralei, growling deeply up at Alexander. "Look, just because I'm being nice to you and I'm being civil with you, doesn't mean I like you. And before, the only thing keeping from ripping your god damn head off was Lauralei. But now that she's unconcious, I could tear you limb for limb and blame it on the fucking dog... So shut your damn mouth." He snapped, growling deeply as his canines grew out slightly past his lips. His grolwing slowed and then stopped though rather quickly, his teeth returning to normal. He continued to pack the bags around Lauralei's body and when Alexander returned, he turned his face to look at him. "What? Now who the hell is here?" He asked. "Watch her." He said to her as he slowly walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs. "Tristan!" A voice called out, fists pounding against the front door. Tristan moved and opened the door. "Victoria? What are you doing here?" He asked and allowed her to walk into the house. "It's Lucian. He's trying to start another war. He knows about your little.... Damn it he knows about Lauralei being pregnant. They're going to do anything they can to get you and that baby!" She said rather loudly. "They know that Lauralei is ill. They know that she is weak! They'll plan on coming soon. They want to collect what is theirs" She said. Tristan turned and walked away, moving up the stairs quickly and walking into the bathroom. Victoria followed him closely, peeking into the bathroom from behind Tristan. "Alexander. It's been a while, old friend." She said, bowing her head to him. "I come in peace, like you. Please do not worry."
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:12 pm

Alexander turned around, hearing the familiar female voice, and he blinked, stepping back a bit. "Victoria?" He knew exactly what had happened with her mate, and for a moment, he was plenty ready to defend himself, until she spoke of coming in peace, and not to worry. "So then. You aren't here for revenge?" He carefully stepped in front of her, as if to shield her from Lauralei, just in case. Lauralei was stirring slightly uneasily in the tub, Alexander's grip on her mind not being so tight anymore. With the tense atmosphere, it was starting to wake her up, and when she opened her eyes, she once again couldn't feel much of anything. For a moment, she thought she was back in the snow, and sat straight up, a quiet gasp coming from her lips. When she saw Tristan, she shied away from him, sinking back down into the tub and breathing a bit heavily. She was glad she couldn't feel too much. Her arms and legs were numb, but she still had funcion over everything else. Soon, her midsection began to cool as well, and degree by degree, her temperature dropped, the ice and snow in the bags having melted to mostly just icey water, or very watery ice. "Who's she?" she murmured, looking over to Victoria, noticing right away that shew as a werewolf. It didn't bother her any, and when Alexander saw that Victoria wasn't out to kill Lauralei or the child, he moved away. "I'm going back into the livingroom..." he murmured, slipping past the woman with the same gesture that she had given him.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Tristan was at Lauralei's side almost as soon as she started to stir in the bath tub.He looked up at Alexander and Victoria. But before he could say anything to either one of them, they were gone, Victoria moving to follow Alexander downstairs. Tristan turned back to Lauralei and brushed her hair from her face. "It's ok, love. Its only Victoria. She's the one that got me out of the werewolf mansion. She came here to tell us what was happening with Lucian. There's no reason to worry. Okay? Just relax and get better." He said, leaning in to kiss the top of her forehead. Victoria followed Alexander down the stairs, keeping a safe distance away from him. When he sat down on the chair, she took a spot on the couch across from him. "Is she going to be alright?" She asked, her eyes locked onto the flickering flames of the fire. "I don't want something to happen to either one of them, Alexander. You've known me for many years. I'm not a fighter. I never asked to be what I am." She said, looking at him. "Do they have anywhere safe to go yet? There's a few places in the north that they would be safe in." She said, watching him closely.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Alexander nodded slowly. "I mentioned the places up north. It's where I sent the searchers out now... so maybe they won't come back to it later. They should be back tonight or tomorrow, whichever. Then it should be safe for them to go." He sighed, sitting back into the couch, watching the werewolf female with quiet eyes. "Tell me, Victoria.. what will happen if Lucian finds you? What of your mate? And.. your brother? I know that you aren't the fighter... but I'm honestly slightly surprised that you aren't after Lauralei to hurt her, for what happened with your brother's mate. But I suppose that's just because I judge all werewolves as one." He sighed, closing his eyes and rubbing his face with his hands, letting them drop into his lap. "Raphael knows that Lucian wants a war. We aren't stupid. But he's going to avoid one as much as possible. He doesn't know where I'm at right now... and if he finds out, I'm screwed. He'll come after Lauralei. He'll rip her away from Tristan without a word. And I honestly have no idea what he'll do to her after that. She's sick, weak... and pregnant. Tristan isn't ready to be a father. At least, I don't think he is. And Lauralei isn't ready to be a mother. I know it sounds harsh, but the baby..." He trailed off, shaking his head.

Lauralei did relax, sighing softly when Tristan had kissed her forehead. "Stay here...?" It seemed too bright in the room, but too dark. Too cold, and too hot. Too quiet, and too noisey. Everything was off, no matter what it was, and she simply didn't understand it. So instead of worrying about it, she set her head quietly in the curve of the back of the tub. "Can I have a towel?" She wanted it to put behind her head, so it wasn't resting against the hard walls of the bathtub, and she tilted her head so she was facing him, reaching up and trailing her hand through his hair. "Is Victoria going to help us as well?" Her voice was hardly audible, and she wanted to sleep more, but her body simply wouldn't shut down enough for her to wallow in a decent slumber.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Victoria sighed softly and leaned her head back against the couch. "You shouldn't judge us all the same. Look at Tristan. He's nothing like any werewolf I've seen in a long time. He has the ability to love, even when he's a werewolf. He can control himself better than any werewolf I've ever met." She said, looking back up at him. "As far as I'm concerned, Killian and Lucian can jump into a pull of liquid silver right now. I'm so annoyed with the way the two of them are behaving. In the beginning, Killian was on my side about the whole thing. He just wanted to help. But once Lauralei became pregnant... He changed. The thought scares him I suppose. And then there's Lucian. He wants nothing more than to use this child to his own personal gain." She said, shaking her head. "I don't agree with it one bit." She said, but then her eyes fell. "What of my brother? What Raphael did in the past was wrong, I agree. And I lost my brother and my closest friend that day. But I suppose that is what drives me now to be so kind. Their situation scares me as well as it does you. You're right, they aren't ready for this, and it will make things much harder for the both of them. But I believe that if there's any vampire and werewolf out there that could do this, it would be the two of them. It's going to be hard and it's going to bring much chaos to the order that Tristan is trying to keep, but you never know... They may surprise us all." She said, sighing softly. "This all may not be as bad as we think it will. Look at how he treats Lauralei. He's so protective of her. He wont leave her out of his sight. But, if you want to hear my opinion, I believe that your own protectiveness of Lauralei is clouding what you see. I know of Raphael's plan to have the two of you together. And I can sense the pain you have whenever you see how she clings to Tristan. But you must realize, that even though you love her and you are connected to her, she has chosen her own path, and you are nothing more than a friend and an ally to her in this path. I'm sorry, old friend, but you must see it."

Tristan smiled down at Lauralei and couldn't help but to sigh softly. "I'm not going anywhere, love. I'm here, right beside you." He said, running his finger through her hair once again. He could tell the she was uncomfortable, but at the same time she looked so content. He listened to her question and nodded. "Of course you can. Hang on." He said, moving away from her for just a moment to grab her a towel from the rack. He was back in the same spot though as quickly as he was gone, handing her the towel. "Here you go." He said, watching her closely. "Yes. She's here to help. We can trust her. Believe me, the last thing she wants is to bring harm to you and our...." But Tristan stopped himself, biting his lips. "Do you need anything else, Little Angel?" He asked, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Alexander was completely silent. He honestly wasn't sure what to say to the werewolf, but finally nodded slowly. "I do see it. And a part of me comes up at times, but I subdue it. I do not appreciate being scolded, Victoria. I respect the path she chose. I may not agree with it, but I respect it all the same, and I honestly hope that they can live at least somewhat peacefully. That's the only reason I'm helping them now." He looked towards the hallway where he knew the bathroom was located, flopping down into the couch. "The main thing that worries me is the child. That, and because Tristan is so protective of her, if something happens... he isn't going to stop." Something finally clicked into place. "Wait. So Lucian wants the child for himself? As some kind of weapon?" He suddenly sat up, his eyes bright. "Victoria, we can pursuade him that he can have the baby!" He was excited now. "Of course we'll never give it to them, but we'll just say these things so that Lauralei can go through with the pregnancy in peace, so they won't have to be constantly moving around. Raphael will never approach an area that the werewolves have guard over, if it comes to that, and right before the child is born, we can move her somewhere where they'll never look. It might be distressful on her, but it's worth a try, isn't it? They'll just have the vampires on their tail, and if they get werewolf protection, then Raphael won't bother them, either..." He waited for her input, practically bouncing where he sat on the couch.

Lauralei folded the towel a bit, putting it beneath her head, yawning widely. "Me... and our what?" She yawned again, letting her eyes close, waiting for an answer from him. Before he got to answer, though, she asked another question, "Why is Victoria so intent on helping us? It's very nice of her, but I don't understand.. one vampire from a leader's group, and a werewolf from the leader's group... coming to help us..." It was obvious she was tired, and to make it clear that she hadn't forgotten what he said, she repeated the first question, letting her hand drape out of the tub just to touch him, any part of him, to assure that he was there.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Victoria shook her head slightly, a harmonic laugh escaping from between her lips. "I wasnt lecturing you. I was simply telling you what I saw. I'm sorry if it came off the wrong way towards you, but it's simply my personality, you know that. I know you respect their path, but I know it is hard for you to watch their love unfold infront of your very eyes." Victoria lifted her head to look at Alexander as he crossed over to the couch and plopped down onto it. She looked next to her where she sat and smiled, tilting her head to the side. "I don't think Tristan would harm his own child if it happened to injure Lauralei. We werewolves, when it comes to our young, we become very protective over whoever is carrying the young, and from the moment the child enters the world, a certain bond is automatically there through scent and what not. Tristan will not hurt either Lauralei or the child, I can promise you that." He said, tilting her head. "And if something does happen to Lauralei in childbirth, Tristan will be enve more protective over the child, seeing as how it would be his only link to his mate." She said, shrugging her shoulders. She then began to listen to Alexander's idea and couldn't help but to smile. "See. I love the way your mind works. I can tell Lucian that, no problem. He will be all over it. And I can also suggest that I be the one to guard, seeing as how I've been a midwife to many werewolfs before. I was a nurse before I was turned... I know how to take care of such things." She said, smiling even wider. "I can make this work just perfect for them, Alexander. All I need is a place to put them." She said, looking down the hallway towards the bathroom.

Tristan sighed and looked down at his hands. He shook his head and looked back at her. Immediately, he ignored her questions and just talked about Victoria. It was easier to explain it that way. "Listen. I need you to stay calm while I tell you what is going on okay. You have to know that overreacting isn't healthy for you right now." He said, taking a deep breath. "A little over a hundred years ago, Victoria's brother, who was a werewolf, was in love with a vampire. Her brother mated with this vampire and ended up getting her pregnant. When Raphael found out... He burned her on a steak in the middle of a sun filled field. Since then, her brother has not been heard of, and no one knows where he is." He said, taking another deep breath. "Victoria thinks that she needs to protect us, like she should have proteced her brother and his mate. So victoria is here to protect me.... and you..." As he talked he motioned towards himself then to Luralei, and finally he placed his hand over her stomach. "That smell from earlier... It's you... Your blood is changing love. And so is the babys."
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Alexander nodded. "I'm sure that Lauralei would also simply love the company of a female. I'm sure that being near males all the time.. both of them fussing.. would become quite tiresome. She'll needs breaks now and then." He paused, listening to a sudden silence in the bathroom. He could barely hear their words... but he had the feeling that Tristan had more or less told Lauralei what was happening to her; within her. "You may want to leave soon... I don't know what they'll do to you. I know that you're not supposed to be anywhere near here. This is actually very close to the line that werewolves and vampires alike are not supposed to cross. It could be directly on it, I'm not quite sure. They'll be overly angry with you if you've crossed the line. Then again, if you present that idea.. and said that you came here to talk it out with Tristan..." He immidiately stood, but then slowly sat back down. "Tristan," he called. "We need to speak with you when you're available. Quickly, please." His voice was loud enough so that the werewolf inside the bathroom could hear him, Alexander looking back to Victoria, smiling thinly. "One of the places north of here, towards the top of the country. The guards are there as we speak, and I doubt that once they're there they will go back, even upon Raphael's request. It's a place that I myself used to stay in, and still occassionally do. It's nothing big... six bedrooms, four bath. An attic, a basement, a very large living room. A kitchen, a storage room, and a game room. It's completely furnished. Each bedroom has a king-size bed, three of the rooms having bathrooms connected to it, and one down the hall from the livingroom. Each one has a sink, mirrors, separate tubs and showers with plenty space. The livingroom has an enormous television and speaker set, with couches bigger than that one," he motioned towards the one that Lauralei had been laying on before, the sofa being able to hold three people, laying down on it side by side, quite easily. It was more like a bed with the back and arms of a couch. He grinned, leaning forwards, placing his hands on his knees. "I don't know, think it's suitable? We still have to ask Tristan and Lauralei, of course, but..."

Lauralei kept her eyes closed when he'd told her she needed to stay calm, and at first, she wondered why. She kept listening, and there was nothing that she would really get upset about. The part about Victoria's brother's mate disturbed her a little, but surely that couldn't have been what Tristan had cautioned. 'And so is the baby's...' The words rang in her ears, and she finally opened her eyes. "Sorry. I think I fell asleep... or didn't hear you... correctly... what?" She waited just a few seconds, and realized from the look on his face that she had, indeed, heard him quite correctly. Her eyes shot to her stomach, where one of his burning hands were, and she stared. "So what you smell.. is.. me changing... and a baby?" That was when she had gone utterly quiet, hearing Alexander's voice a few minutes later, asking for Tristan to go into the livingroom so they could talk to him. Lauralei was completely horrified, but at the same time there was an awe there that she could never replace. Her face showed a look of confusion, as if she were in shock. And in a sense, she was. "But that's not possible..." Her voice was only a whisper now. "There's never been a crossbred child.. I don't know what will happen... no one will know..." She shied away from him again, unsure what to do. She couldn't exactly go far, being in the bathtub, but it was all she could think of to do for the moment, poking once at her stomach, and then sinking down beneath the bags of melting ice. Her temperature, by now, had gone down to at least the max it should have been at -- 92 or so -- and she was feeling overly exausted again. "I.. just want to sleep..." Blinking, she snapped out of it a bit, looking up at him. "When can I just go to bed?" She wasn't sure if there was any medications she could take or not to help; she'd have to ask Alexander later. For now, though, the vampiress simply waited for yet another answer from Tristan, gazing up at him with her gentle purple orbs.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Victoria nodded slowly at his words. She fully agreed about Lauralei enjoying having a female around. Victoria hadn't been there for more than an hour and she dould feel the tensionn radiating between Tristan and Alexander. "I agree, It'll be healthier for her if she has someone else there other than the two of you." She said, grinning. Then Victoria listened to him further and she let her own thoughts boil up into her mind. "Perhaps I should leave soon. If I do not make my face known to Lucian and Killian... Then they will start to wonder where I am. I know that Lucian does not trust me, do to past events." She said, shuddering. "Lucian would disban me. I would loose my position among the council of the werewolves, and I would probably have Killian torn away from me." She said, looking over at him."But that's if he's in a good mood. He's likely to just kill me." She said, laughing softly. "Oh I've crossed the line. It may not be the same for you vampires, but for us, even talking to you in a casual way is crossing the line." She said, shaking her head softly. "I could always present the idea and hope that he takes mercy on me, but that all depends on his mood of the hour." She said, giggling softly. Victoria stayed quiet as Alexander calmly called for Tristan. It was no wonder why Tristan wasn't liking the fact that Alexander was there. He was letting his leading habits show once again. Victoria then listend to him speak, raising an eyebrow as he started to describe the house he was thinking about for Tristan and Lauralei. Victoria simply laughed. "I think you're trying to overwhelm the poor dears." She said, shaking her head. "But I think it sounds just perfect for them. Just by some of the things you say about the house I can tell you that Tristan wont mind the move. But what about Lauralei? She gre up in this house, did she not? Do you not think it's going to be harder for her to leave?" She asked, tilting her head. Tristan was thankful that she had listened to him and stayed calm. He could see, on her face though, that she didn't understand exactly what it was the Tristan was trying to explain to her. Tristan's fingers traced small circles on Lauraleis face, watching her cautiosly as she listened to him. But once he finished, and she spoke her words, Tristan couldn't help but to smile. "No love, you were fully awake." He said, his face becoming fully serious. He was worried that she would tell him that she didn't want this. He was scared that the news would cause her to run away. Tristan watched as Lauralei looked to her stomach, listening to her words. "Yes. I do believe that is true. I think that's what I smelled. Raphael had tests run on you while you were in their... care." He said, flinching at the last word. "Alexander brought them and let me look at them. The first one said you weren't. But then the second one, taken twelve hours later, said you were." Tristan raised his head as he heard Alexander summoning him into the living room. Though he heard him, he gave no sign that he had and simply chose to ignore them until he was finished what he was doing. "I know there hasn't Lauralei..." He said, brushing hair out of her face. But this time she shied away from him. Tristan's hand stopped and he slowly pulled it away from her, his eyes casting down to the tile floor beneath him. "I'm truely sorry, Lauralei." He said, standing up. "You can just go ahead to bed now. You're tempertaure has dropped and I think it's safe as long as you stay warm." He said, walking over to the tub. Slowly, e bent over and wrapped his arms around Lauralei. He then lifted her up into his arms and slowly walked with her into the bedroom. Moving over to the bed, he laid Lauralei on the bed, smiling down at her. "I'll be back, okay? Alexander wants me for something." He said, walking over to the fireplace and quickly starting a fire for her. It wasn't long before flames sparked to life and Tristan was up, covering her with blankets. He leaned over to softly kiss her forehead, and sighed as he turned to walk out the door. "I love you Lauralei. I'm sorry about all this." He said before walking out of the bedroom and quickly going back into the living room. "What is it?" He asked, but his voice was cold and emotionless now, and he sunk himself down into one of the empty chairs that decorated the room.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Lauralei leaned heavily against Tristan when he'd picked her up and carried her back up into the room, snuggling deeply beneath the blankets. Her temperature was still steadily moving down, and she was sweating again, breaking the worst part of what she'd gotten. When he left the room, she attempted calling out to him, wanting to bring him back inside, but she couldn't find her voice in time, and he was gone. With a slight huff, she rolled over onto her side, smiling as Roscoe pounced his way into the room, glad that she had the company. "Hey sweety," she murmured, and he pawned at her hands, licking at her face. She gently pushed him away with a soft chuckle, laying him down against her chest, towards her neck, finding it quite comfortable to lay on her side after the previous wound that was there days ago. The room was toasty, now. She wasn't feeling as cold as she had been, even though she'd just gotten out of a bath and covered with snow and ice in bags. The vampiress snuggled deeply into the mattress, cozy with the warmth of the room and the fever having broken, and within no time, she was sleeping.

Alexander turned around at hearing Tristan's cold voice, and he blinked, explaining the plan that he and Victoria had previously talked over before to the male. "I'm not really sure if Lauralei will be comfortable with it, but I'm sure you can talk to her about it... and I know that you might seem hesitant, these people being the ones that took you away from her in the first place, but they'll protect both of you with everything they have if they get the idea that they can have the baby; and of course they'll never get it, you can leave right before the time that the birth is predicted. We want to know if you want to do this or not." He was talking in hurried, hushed tones, knowing that Lauralei was probably asleep by now, not wanting to stress her with anything else too much for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Tristan looked at Victoria and Alexander as they spoke. He didn't say much as they spoke, in fact he barely even made it look like he was listening. The only thing that showed Alexander and Victoria that he was listening, was the fact that his eyes kept shifting between the two of them as they talked. And once Alexander finished talking, Victoria began. "Tristan, this is the only plan we can think of that will keep all three of you safe from anything that could try to take any of you away from each other. But also, I'll stay with Lauralei as long as she wants me to. I was a nurse at one time in my life, Tristan. I know how to deliver babies. I was there to deliver you." She said, smiling at him. Tristan nodded his head. "We'll do it. What ever." He said, shaking his head. "Whatever makes it so no one will touch her. As long as it makes her stay calm. I don't want something happening to her. And now... she knows about the baby she is carrying as well... and she sounds frightened. Shocked. I'm not quite sure how to explain the look that she had on her face, but she spoke as if she was frightened of what the unknown pregnancy will do to her. Has there never been a baby that was born with the blood of a vampire and a werewolf in it?" He asked, looking at them both. Victoria looked from Alexander to Tristan and simply shook her head. "The only pregnancy between a vampire ad werewolf that has ever been recorded was that of my brother's. But that child was never born." She said, looking away into the fire. Tristan just nodded and stood up slowly. "So were're in the dark on this one, aren't we?" He asked, shaking his head. He didn't say another word for a long moment, but soon he turned to walk back to the bedroom. "I'll talk to Lauralei about it when she wakes up. But as far as my vote goes, I say go ahead and make the arrangements." He said, walking away from the two elders and back up the stairs. When he came to the bedroom door, he paused at it for a moment before walking through it, his eyes falling upon the sleeping Lauralei. Slowly, he crossed the room and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling his legs up onto the bed as well and laying down next to Lauralei. His fingers brushed away strands of her hair, and Tristan sighed deeply, kissing her forehead softly as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Alexander was satisfied with what Tristan had said, and he leaned back into the couch. "I suppose I'll take my leave. Raphael's probably having a hissy, and I need to make sure that the house is being well taken care of, before they head there. The guards will be leaving within the hour." He was speaking to Victoria, standing up and stretching. "Be careful, when you go back." He tipped his head, and with that, he vanished, sighing when he appeared back in the mansion. Raphael was leaning against the wall, knowing exactly where Alexander would have appeared at. "Where were you off to all night?" His voice was cool, and Alexander showed no emotion. "I was checking the mansion where Lauralei and Tristan were previously staying. It was in shambles, so I figured I'd clean it up a bit, and I fell asleep while I was there. Have the guards found any trace of them yet?" Raphael shook his head. "No, they haven't. They're coming back from the north by tomorrow, and then heading east. What of the batch you sent to search around the mansion?" Alexander hesitated, but looked away. "There's no sign of them," he said quietly. "They headed to help with the ones up north when they were done searching the south. And as soon as I get something to eat real quick, I'm going north." He brushed past Raphael, suddenly stopping, his arm having been grabbed. Raphael spoke quietly. "Don't try to hide them, Alexander. Lauralei has a high chance of dying through this. If she lives through the pregnancy, she probably won't live through the birth. You must realize how vital it is to get to her and remove the child." Alexander jerked his arm away. "I know this," he snapped, moving into the kitchen and retrieving a few blood packets, draining them quickly and suddenly appearing near the house he was talking about, the one in the north. He could recognize every vampire guard that walked by, and each one of them tipped his head to him nonchelantly, everyone that was passing by not really thinking anything of it. The house was located almost a mile out of the town, and he walked to it, slipping inside easily and checking around. "Hmm..." He knew that Lauralei liked the piano, and he thought Tristan did, making a mental note to himself for later. With that, he was gone, back in the mansion. The sun would be rising soon, and he wanted sleep.

Lauralei breathed out softly through her lips when Tristan had laid down next to her, slowly opening her eyes, smiling a tiny bit. "You ran off before I could say anything..." she murmured, curling up against him, tucking her head beneath his chin. She was still partially out of it, in a half sleep. "You act like I hate you for this..." A soft sigh. "You're stupid if you do think I'm going anywhere... or looking at you a different way... don't be stupid.." She yawned, mumbling a few incoheirant words. For a few moments, she was quiet. "It might be nice.. but we just don't know what will happen... Alexander doesn't know... Victoria doesn't know... no one else does..." Another long pause. "I'm going back to sleep... I love you.." From then on, it was silent, her breathing slow and rythmic, having fallen asleep once again.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Victoria sighed and tilted her head to the side. "Well that went much easier than I expected it to." She said, shaking her head gently before looking up at Alexander who had stood up and stretched. "Yes. I do believe that it is time for me to take my leave as well. If I don't get back soon, they will know that I wasn't out hunting." She said, sighing gently as she stood up and stretched herself. She moved slowly, unable to transport herself in the blink of an eye like a lot of the vampires knew how to do. She would have to stick to running, as fast as she could, back to the werewolves mansion that was in the east. Victoria turned and ran, as fast as she could, from the house and into the forest that surrounded the house and little town. She ran quickly, her small framed body phasing as she ran. Soon she was the color of pepper, her fur longer than most wolves. It wasn't long from that point of phasing that she was coming up to the clearing for the mansion, and before walking inside, she phased back. "It took you long enough. Where were you, love? I was looking for you in all your favorite hunting places." Killain said as Victoria walked inside. "I have news. Where is Lucian?" She asked, walkin past him. "He's in his study as usual. What's wrong with you?" Killian asked as Victoria pushed pass him Killian and rushed up the stairs. Victoria pushed through the door, causing Lucian to jump. "What is your problem?" He asked her, standing up. "I have news from Tristan." She said, causing Lucian to growl. "You have seen them? WHERE ARE THEY!?" But Victoria shook her head. "He has a deal for us. He says that as long as we do not harm him or Lauralei and we offer stable protection while she is pregnant, then they will give up the baby to us. No questions asked and no backwards glances." She said, trying to surpress the smile as she saw the joy on Lucian's face. "I think that can be arranged." Victoria bowed her head. "All he asks is that I am in charge of all of it." But Lucian just waved a hand. "Of course you can, my pet. Now go get ready. It's a new day."

Tristan smiled at Lauralei as she stirred and looked up at him. "I'm sorry. They were uneasy and trying to get me to talk to them. I didn't want to leave your side." He said, running a hand down her side. As he felt her head tuck beneath his chin, he smiled, her scent twisting through his nostrils. "I don't think you hate me. I just don't think you want this to be happening. I know you're scared. I'm scared too." He said, shaking his head. "I know that no one knows what is going to happen. That's what scares me so much. I don't want to loose you." He said, pulling her tightly to him. But she just mumbled on, and Tristan smiled. "And I love you." He said, kissing the top of her head. Tristan listened to her breathing for a long while, his worry and his fears keeping him awake until the sun nearly was fully risen. It wasn't until he heard the morning birds singing that he finally calmed and fell asleep, curled up with Lauralei wrapped tightly in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:21 pm

N e x t * N i g h t

Alexander was gone from the mansion as soon as the sun set, and went ahead and entered the one that Lauralei and Tristan were staying in. He sprawled out on the couch, having brought another bag of food, waiting for the two to get up. He already knew that because Lauralei's senses were dulled from both being sick and the child that was already growing without a doubt within her, Tristan would be the one to sense him first off. The blonde wondered if the werewolf had told Lauralei about them having to leave. He felt slightly bad to rip her away from the house she was born in, the one she grew up in, for somewhere different that she probably had never even been near before in her life. It would be stressful at first, and he took that into consideration, looking inside the bag after a few moments to make sure that he had brought a type of medicine that would hopefully make her become better, faster. It didn't help that she was pregnant, but anything was better than how she was now, he supposed.

Lauralei slept in quite late after the sun had set, curled against Tristan's body as if he were a shield from everything in the world. Roscoe already slipped out away from the two and down the stairs to where his food dish was, eating his fill and sipping up some of the water in the second dish. The pup was filling out more from how skinny he once was, looking more like a German Shephard puppy now, throwing himself around a bit while he ran into the livingroom where Alexander was. "Hey," the elder spoke softly, scooping up the dog and putting him in his lap. Roscoe barked at him a few times, jumping down and running around the couches. He had a lot of energy in him that he needed to get rid of, so the vampire watched him run, the smallish pup then going to the door. He jumped around at it a few times, ran around again, and then went to the back door in the kitchen, where his leash and collar hung. This time, he sat, barking at the door, Alexander having no idea what the dog wanted. He was rather clueless when it came to pets.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Tristan had slept almost soundly that night, feeling much better now that Lauralei's temperature was dropping and she was becoming more alert. It was comforting to know that she was slowly getting better, but still that one worry hung over his head. She knew that she was definately pregnant, the signs were obvious. Her senses were much weaker than they should have been. He had seen her when she was so injured she was almost dead, and she hadn't even been half as bad as she was now. Tristan was more scared though that the child would kill her. He was scared how she would be able to handle the pregnancy. And he was even more scred about the birth that she would be given. He remembered what he had been told about his mother by Lucian. He had torn her insides up, killing her just before he was born. Her last words had been 'Tristan' as she pushed that finaly time, giving birth to the first werewolf and human female child. Tristan sighed as he slowly started to stir from his sleep, His eyes slowly flickered open, the first thing he saw being the sleeping for of Lauralei. She was out cold, completely gone to the world. He figured that she would be asleep for at least a few more hours, and as he looked around, he noticed the last of the sun setting through the window. Tristan yawned, stretching a bit beneath the weight of Lauralei. He then, slowly as to not wake her, pushed away from her body and brought the sheets up to her chin. The warmth that he left behind in the sheets would last long enough to keep her warm until she woke up. Tristan slowly stood up from the bed, his senses picking up immediately. Alexander was there. He knew that feeling of power from a mile away. Then he heard Roscoe down stairs, barking rather loudly about something. Moving slowly, and as quetly as he could, Tristan moved over to the fireplace and lit Lauralei a new fire, letting the large flames warm the room. He then turned and looked to make sure she was still asleep before he walked downstairs. "What the hell is all the noise, Roscoe?" He asked, looking from the jumping dog to Alexander. "And you gave me shit about not knowing what an Ice Bath was. You're the one that can't even figure out when a dog just wants to go out." He said, chuckling and walking to the back door. Slowly, he put the collar and leash on the small dog, looking up to Alexander. "So. What are you doing here this time? Lauralei is still asleep, but her fever has dropped quite a lot." He said, standing up and holding the leash that was attatched to Roscoe. "Come on boy." He said, opeing the back door and looking back at Alexander. "You coming? It's about time you learned how to walk a dog." He said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Alexander stood, following Tristan to the backdoor and outside, looking behind him before he completely exited the house. "I've never had a dog in my life, nor any other animal. We have fish back at the mansion, but... those don't really require a whole lot of care. And the care that they do require, I don't provide, someone else does." His feet crunched in the snow, realizing that a pile had built up on the back door... along with everywhere else. "I didn't really pay a whole lot attention to how thick the snow was," he murmured, kicking at a pile next to him. It was already a good two feet, if not more, and Roscoe pounced into a pile, practically disappearing in it. He had to constantly jump in order to get through the snow, finally finding a spot where the snow wasn't so thick to do his business. Afterwards, he jumped around again, pulling at the leash, sniffing at every little thing that poked its way out of the snow, even if it was a single blade of grass.

Lauralei shifted into the spot where Tristan had been laying, the warmth from where his body previously was engulfing her. She pulled the blankets more tightly around her, burying her nose into the pillow, breathing in Tristan's scent. It soothed her, and she only slept more heavily, lips parting a bit to breathe through them. The soft crackling of the fire was like a soft lull, cooing her to stay sleeping even more. She had no big worries right now to wake her up, and she knew that Tristan wasn't too far away. There was no reason for her to wake up early, and as she slept, her immune system simply strengthened, her body's resting helping further rid of the sickness that had come across her body so suddenly after being found in the snow. It wouldn't be completely gone for up to a week, but it was steadily on its way out.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Tristan shook his head and looked back at Alexander. "And I knew nothing about an ice bath before the other night. And you gave me lip about that, so I'm allowed to give lip to a male that's well over two hundred years old that can't take care of a single puppy. You feed them. Water them. Take them outside. And bathe them eventually." He said, laughing softly as his eyes turned back to Roscoe, watching him hop around in the snow. "She's going to be okay, right?" He asked rather suddenly, his eyes not leaving the prancing puppy as he played in the snow. "I'm scared about this, Alexander. I truely am. Part of me is screaming to get the child out of her, that she wont make it and I have to save her. But then, the rest of me is telling me to protect both her and the unborn child with everything I am. And even though that part of me knows that her pregnancy may kill them both and that the borth has it's risks as well, that one part of me just doesn't seem to care and wont let any harm come to either one of him." He said, his eyes closed now as he thought to himself. But after a few long moments, his eyes opened and he looked up into the woods just ahead of them. He snffed a few times and then shrugged. "Victoria is here. She's moving awfully faster than she normally does." He said before turning and taking Roscoe inside, figuring it was time to make sure the small puppy had something to eat and drink. Victoria was just emerging from the tree line as Tristan was shutting the door behind him. She was walking on two legs, her transformation back to her female form just changing. She quickly walked through the snow, it's coldness melting around her every step, making it seemingly easy for her to move. It didn't take her long to walk up next to Alexander, her eyes to the door. "What's wrong with him? I can sense his conflicting feelings." She said, looking up at Alexander now. "Is everything okay?" She asked, but she didn't wait for a reply. Instead, she continued to talk. "The plan is set. Lucian has agreed to the plan of protecting them as long and taking the child away once it is born. They said that they will not try to break the two apart again and will not allow anyone near that is or may be a danger. The good news is that I was able to talk Lucian into allowing me to be the only one in the mansion at all times. Anyone else is to stay outside the mansion. That makes it so you can do your little disappearing reappearing act whenever you like. Lauralei already smells like a vampire, so your scent wont set off any bells with any of the werewolves that I've chosen to guard. A few females that I am close to that share my veiws on the situation and a handful of new bloods to the clan. Everything should work out accordingly from there." She said, beaming with pride at her job well done.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Alexander muttered something about two-thousand, and when Tristan suddenly said that he was scared about what was going to happen, the elder couldn't help but not be irritated at the werewolf. Before he really had a chance to say anything, Tristan said that Victoria was coming, and went on into the house with the dog. He smiled at Victoria's appearance, listening to her, but suddenly, he froze. "Wait. Victoria. Are they going to have the baby and not tell anyone, first? The werewolves will know when she's having it... it only takes one to get back to tell Lucian, and Lauralei won't be strong enough to flee anywhere." He lowered his voice a great deal, so only she could hear him. "If she survives it at all." His glance went towards the door, then back to the female. "If she flees, and then has the child, something will happen to you. We need you there to help her deliver it." He frowned, suddenly quite concerned. "And none of us want something to happen to you. Anyway, we need to think that part through and talk it over with Tristan. I know that Lucian won't want to let them keep the baby for a week or so afterwards -- which would be enough time for Lauralei to strengthen enough to be seriously moved -- because then they might get attatched to the baby, in his eyes." He was starting to think that the plan wouldn't go out so well, and he glanced anxiously towards the door again, wondering if Tristan was coming back outside. "The child will probably have to stay with the mother, anyway, for the first few days. I'm surprised Tristan is as strong as he is; I know that his mother died just as he was being born. Usually in werewolves, they have to nurse first, don't they?" He was always confused about that, but didn't really push the subject, letting his gaze revert from the back door to Victoria, back and forth a few times.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Tristan had simply rolled his eyes as he heard Alexander mumble the number under his breath. Tristan didn't really care what his age was, he was only making a point. Victoria listened to Alexander and waved her hand. "It's taken care of. When I talked to Lucian about it, he was set on taking the baby as soon as it was born. I explained to him how the baby would need to be with Lauralei for two weeks, unbothered, after birth. I told him that Lauralei would need to heal, and the baby would need to nurse. I told him that I was sure that the child would grow faster than we expect it to, making two weeks after it's birth a suitable time to take it." She said, looking at the door. Her voice was hushed now as she talked. "Well, if she survives, she'll have two weeks to recooperate if need be. She can take a week, then leave without the werewolves knowing. The werewolves wouldn't be here for another week to collect the child, and by that time, Lauralei Tristan and the baby could be far gone." She said, looking over at the door once more before looking back at Alexander. "I have this under control. It took some persistance, but Lucian has agreed to the terms. You know he wants this child for his own demise. He will not do anything to risk loosing what he thinks he has." She said tilting her head to the side. "Yes. They have to nurse. But Tristan was lucky. His aunt, the woman who raised him and took him as her own, had just birthed a still born a few days before his birth. She was at a point in her life where she could nurse him herself. Lucian knows that the baby will probably have to nurse. And no one in the mansion is at the stage to be able to nurse a child. He has no choice but to agree." She said, smiling.

Tristan had been leaning against the door inside the kitchen, his ears catching every word that was said. He had had to strain to hear the whispered parts, but all the same they had come to him. Tristan was unsure of what he felt. He had been hoding in so many different feelings that he wasn't sure what to think or to do. He was lost. All he knew was that he had to take care of Lauralei, no matter what. Tristan pushed off the door and walked across the kitchen to the stairs that led upstairs. He moved slowly, quietly, as he walked into the bedroom where Luaralei still slept. He allowed himself to smile as he crossed the room to sit on the bed beside her, his left hand gently running up and down her back, his fingers stopping to play with small strands of her hair. The smell was getting stronger, the one that he had been unsure of before. He was sure that it wouldn't be long before the smell completely overtook Lauralei's own smell. He sighed and his hand moved to brush hair from her face, tucking it gently behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Alexander relaxed at that news, and he sighed. "When Lauralei wakes up, I can show you where the house is. It's.. a ways, though. Even with all of us going top speed -- and you know Lauralei won't be able to make it the entire way on her own -- it'll be several hours. I know that you can't.. do what we can, and she's too weak to do so anyway. I could always take each of you there, at a time.. it'd only take a few minutes.. but by the time I was done, I'd be exausted, and have to sleep there. And I already know that Tristan doesn't exactly want me near for a long amount of time right now. What do you suppose we do? You can always find your way back; I know that werewolves have an amazing sense of direction. It won't be as tiring on you, because you won't have to run all the way there and back.. unless you're planning on going there and not going back for a while." He watched the female, as if waiting for an answer or a reply from her, blinking a bit when he sensed Lauralei beginning to stir in the house.

Purple hues flickered, the vampiress still breathing through her lips, laying on her stomach with her arms above her on the pillow, cradeling her head between the nest that her arms made and resting her cheek on the soft, puffy object. She sighed softly, feeling Tristan's warm fingers trace down the middle of her back, not moving a whole lot, but lifted her head when he went to tuck her hair behind her ear. "Hey, you," she murmured, rolling onto her back and stretching her arms out, smiling a little when Roscoe hopped up onto the bed a few seconds later. "Mmm... it's warm here.. I don't wanna move..." A smile pulled at her lips, closing her eyes and twisting herself so that her head was in Tristan's lap, but still wrapped up in the covers. Her eyes shut for the time being, perfectly content where she was. "I'm surprised Alexander isn't here..." She couldn't sense him at all, not even a little, and wasn't used to it. When she couldn't sense someone, it always meant that they weren't there. Always. And now... it was so different. "D'you know when Victoria's going to be here? She seems nice... It's kind of like we're just the tiniest bit connected, and that was the first time we met." She was mostly mumbling random things that came into her mind now.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Tristan smiled down at Lauralei, his eyes scanning her face as he watched her. She looked so content just laying there in the warmth of the room. He didn't want to see what would happen once the pregnancy that she was obviously starting would prgress. He knew that her senses were dimmed, that it was harder for her to sense when someone was near or when there was someone there. Tristan sighed and ran his fingers through her hair. "Honey..." He said, closing his eyes. "They are both already here. Alexander has been here for a few hours now. Victoria just got here about ten minutes ago." He said, cupping her cheek with his warm hand. "Well Victoria likes you a lot. I'm sure the two of you will become very close. The two of you have more in common than I think either of you realize just yet. But.." He said, running his thumb against her cheek. "She's going to be around a lot more. We've asked her to stay with us so that way there was another woman here with you. Incase you need anything. Me and Alexander will do whatever we can for you, but we don't know everything about what is going on. We only know what we can read from books. Victoria will be able to be there for you in ways that I wish I could, but I know I can't." He said softly before leaning down and kissing her cheek caringly. "Enough about them. How are you feeling, love? Is there anything I can get for you?"

Victoria shrugged her shoulders. "I think it would probably be best if we do it your way. You can transport us one by one. I'm sure Tristan would rather have Lauralei get there quickly and safely and have to deal with you sleeping there for a few hours than wanting to risk something happening transporting her our way. It would be much too slow... and I'm sure that it would be uncomfortable for Lauralei." She said before going into a thoughtful silence. She then shook her head. "I can stay as long as I want. As far as Lucian knows, I'm here with Tristan and Lauralei, going over the deal and setting up for somewhere for them to move for. He agreed that getting them out of this house would be the best for them all. So I am bot being expected back anytime soon. I will assisst in getting Lauralei situated and comfortable in the new house once she agrees to moving there. I don't believe that Tristan has said anything to her yet. But I'm sure if we give them their privacy now, he will talk to her about it." She said, looking back over the snow and into the field. "How long do you think we have before Raphael becomes suspicious?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Lauralei had her eyes closed when Tristan began to run his fingers through her hair, murmuring a bit when he said they were both already there. She tried to sense Alexander; forced her mind to work differently just so she could catch something of him, but nothing came. After a minute, she frowned. "I'm thirsty.. but I'm not sure for what. It's not blood. Are you sure they're still here? I really can't sense them.. at all. And I'm trying so hard.. but there's nothing there. Everything's just... blank. I can't see or feel anything about them being anywhere near." Her eyes were still shut, relaxing slightly when he'd kissed her cheek; having tensed a bit at realizing she simply couldn't sense the vampire or werewolf anymore. Not at how far away they were, at least. "I'm tired.. but don't want to sleep." She was mumbling now, eyes open, thinking about what he'd said about Victoria.

Alexander looked back at the female. "It won't take long at all. A few weeks, maybe. That's when I'll start becoming rather scarce." He looked troubled by what he'd just said, and in truth, he was deeply disturbed. If Raphael caught him helping Lauralei and Tristan, then he was more or less screwed. Nothing would stop the elder from coming after the blonde with everything he had. "Well.. Lauralei's awake, so, we'll wait until he discusses everything with her. We need to get moving, though." He wasn't really sure why he was in a hurry. He just didn't like waiting, for one, and two, he got an odd feeling being around the place tonight. Raphael would get suspcious all the more quickly if he stayed out so long, even though he'd be exausted by the time he was done transporting them all to the house, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Haven :: Roleplaying :: Romance RP-
Jump to: