Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Haven

A site with everything Roleplay. RP all your favorite styles and all your favorite animes. There are no limits here but the sky.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

Number of posts : 346
Location : Somewhere. Not quite sure where yet. But it's dark ^_^
Registration date : 2009-01-25

[ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:27 pm

It was rather strange to see her like she was, in that state.She seemed so normal, so human. Her senses were gone. Her vampiress powers were neutralized by whatever it was she was carrying inside of her. Tristan tilted his head though, raising an eyebrow as he heard her words. "T-thirsty for something other than blood?" He repeated, his hand going to her forehead out of sheer reaction of the fact that she wasn't acting normal. "O-Ok, love. Hold on." He said before he slipped out from beneath of her and walked out the door. A few moments later he was beside her again, a glass of ice water in his hand. "Here. Try this..." He said softly to her, his arms back around her like they always were when she was laying beside him. "I'm positive that they are still here, my love. It seems that your powers have... faded. I'm sure it's normal. I can ask Alexander and Victoria if you would like." He said, his fingers twirling a few strands of her hair, He then leaned his head foreward and kissed her forehead softly. Now was a better time than none to talk to her. "Lauralei. You do know that we can not stay here, in this house, much longer, right? You are weak and you will probably only become weaker as time progresses. We can't risk someone finding us here and them trying to rip us apart again. Well, Alexander has taken it upon himself to find an alternative living situation for us, one where you will be comfortable and where no one would bother us." He said before he began telling her the plan. Tristan told her everything. About Alexander sending the troops to false locations looking for them. How Alexander had made sure that the house he was wanting them to go to was ready and waiting for their return. And he even told her about Voctoria and her plan about how Lucian believed he would get the baby two weeks after birth. "Lucian has agreed to leave us alone. He's giving us a few spare werewolves from his mansion to patrol outside at all times. To make sure no one disturbs you." He then sighed and kissed her forehead softly once again. "Will you do it? Will you change locations?"

Victoria shrugged and tilted her head. "Well then you better pray that he doesn't find out. It's like once Lucian finds out that all of this was a set up. Something planned from the beginning. It's going to be my head on the platter along as it would be yours. Now let's go inside. Tristan is talking to her now. Be patient for once, you old crow. It's a tough thing for him to weigh her down with. Have some sympathy." She said before turning and walking inside the house.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayinghaven.rpg-guild.org
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Lauralei looked at the water in Tristan's hand with distaste, licking her lips with something that wasn't anywhere near want, looking as if the mere thought of drinking it were going to make her sick. "I'm not thirsty, I'm--" she was interrupted by her stomach growling, the sound being off, causing her to flinch a little. While she listened, she snuggled heavily into his side, pursing her lips a bit while she thought. "We don't have a choice in the matter." It wasn't a question. More like a depressing fact. "I was born in this house.. killed my mother.." A quiet sigh escaped her lips, not looking at all happy about the decision she had to make. But it was unavoidable. They couldn't stay there. "Since we don't have anything else to do, then yes." Her eyes darkened, glowering suddenly. "It will take someone extraordinarily stupid not to figure out what's inside of a house that's being guarded by werewolves, though. And I know that Raphael isn't stupid. I'm his blood. I can block him, now, from me, but that doesn't mean he still can't find me." Her stomach growled again, and her eyes darkened further, Roscoe shifting away from her to the other side of Tristan. That seemed to snap her out of it, looking apologetically towards the small dog, her head resting against Tristan's shoulder. "Tristan.." She shifted, almost uncomfrotably. "We aren't actually giving the baby to him... are we?" Her eyes looked tortured, refusing to look at him until he answered her.

Alexander huffed at the female, following her and shutting the door behind them both, muttering with irritation. One would think, after living so long, he'd learn to be patient. And usually, he was extraordinarily calm, and could wait as long as someone needed. But this was with Lauralei, and he wanted her away from the place as soon as possible. It was hard for him to fathom that she wouldn't nestle against him like she did Tristan; that she wouldn't birth to his child like she would be doing with Tristan's. He'd had it in his mind for so long, simply because of what Raphael had set up for them, but Alexander hadn't made his move in time, and he'd lost her. "I suppose we'll have to wait," he grumbled, flopping down onto the couch with a sigh, his emerald orbs looking quite bored.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Tristan put the glass of water on the bed side table, just incase she did change her mind and want something to drink from the cold glass. His blue eyes scanned her featyres as she talked, tilting his head to the side as he listened to her pained voice. "Darling. I killed my mother too." He said, running his fingers through her hair. "Then I was raised by her sister, who forever shunned me for the horrible thing that I did to her sister, and for being the monster that she knew that I would one day become." He said softly, his arms tight around her. "Lauralei...." He said, rather pained by her final question. He moved, sliding his body underneath of her. He lifted her and pulled her between his legs, letting her head rest against his chest. His arms wrapped around her even tighter now, his face nuzzled into her hair. And it was there that he found the smell that he had been missing so much. It was there that he found her smell still lingered, stronger than ever. He took in a deep breath, breathing in her oh so familiar scent. "Lauralei... I would never give up you or this baby to anyone. I had never imagined this happening to us, and it may be a surprise to me, but I wouldn't give it up. I wouldn't let Lucian take this child from us. I -won't- let anyone touch this child." He said softly, kissing the top of her head softly. "You believe me, don't you Lauralei?"

Victoria plopped down on the large couch once again. She sighed and shook her head. "You're too stressed Alexander. "So tell me why it is you are how you are. When you look at Tristan, I can see the look of jealousy in your eyes. When he touches Lauralei, when he kisses her. I even see it in your face whenever Lauralei curls up into her body." Victoria sighed and shook her head. "I don't understand the feelings you vampires have for each other. Us werewolves don't have a choice as to who it is we fall in love with. We're imbedded with it. No one knows or can figure out how these things can be true. But it's true. It's as if we just... know... when we see someone.. that they're the only one for us. Like me an Killian. No matter how much I wish it wasn't true sometimes, he is my mate. He is the only one I will be with until one of us perish." She sighs and shook her head once again. "I wish I could remember what it was like to have freedom of love." She hummed softly, her eyes going to the now low flames of the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Lauralei shuddered when Tristan had explained he'd also killed his mother, and was raised by his aunt, and she was rather soothed when he'd lifted her so she could rest against his chest, staying quiet while he spoke. She shifted a little, tilting her head upwards a small bit to look at him, her cheek still against his chest. "Of course I believe you. I could never doubt you, Tristan." She leaned against him as she spoke, her stomach growling again, causing her to frown, and stand, the hard floor cold against her feet. "Mmm.. Alexander wants to leave soon, doesn't he?" She ran her fingers through his hair. The only noticable change in her was her weakening, but even then, most of that was from being sick. She couldn't stand not being able to sense the ones downstairs, after knowing that they were there. It irritated her beyond no end. Softly, she began muttering to herself, sliding over into the closet and shuffling around, wanting to put on something rather warm. Finding a sweater and sweatpants, she put them on, sitting down beside Tristan when she was finished. "Should we go downstairs?"

Alexander's back stiffened at Victoria mentioning what she had, and didn't say anything at first, simply listening to her talk about her and Killian, and then her wish. "It's hard to explain, on our end, and it's different with everyone." That was all he said, refusing to speak any further about the matter, smiling when he heard Lauralei up and moving around inside the room. "Good..." he said softly. "We can be leaving soon, I hope. It'd make things all the better, the sooner we leave." He sat back again against the couch, waiting for them to reveal themselves.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:01 pm

Tristan sighed and rested his large hands on Lauralei's stomach. His thumbs moved gently back and forth on her stomach, his eyes locked onto his hands as they moved. "You sound so hungry. Maybe we should go downstairs and get you fed. I expect that Alexander is going haywire down there. God only knows how impatient that man really is." He said, shaking his head slighly. "If Alexander had it his way, we would have left here yesterday. Tristan tilted his head into Lauralei's hand, enjoying the feeling of her fingers in his hair. Tristan's eyes followed her closely as she got up out of the bed and walked across the room and into the closet. Slowly, he sat up on the bed and put his feet on the floor, his eyes falling upon Lauralei in her sweats as soon as she walked out. He couldn't help but to smile at her, watching her as she walked over and sat down beside him. Tristan sighed and nodded his head. "Probably. But first things first. You need to eat. I don't care if Alexander tells us that the world is about to end and there's vampires standing outside... Your health is the most important thing right now." He said, standing up and taking her hand in his. His fingers gently intertwined with her and he gently helped her up to her feet. "Come on. Before they think that we've run away together." He said, chuckling.

Victoria quickly noticed Alexander's tension and change. She sighed, shaking her head lightly, her dark curls bouncing around her face. "Go ahead. Change the subject. You need to just get over yourself. Lauralei doesn't want you in that kind of way, Alexander." She said before standing up and walking across the room to stand by the steps. She didn't try to sound cruel, infact that was the last thing she wanted to do. But she knew that the more that Alexander acted like he was, the more Tristan would not like him and the less that Tristan would cooperate with him. Victoria sighed and looked up the stairs. "It does seem they're awake and moving around. Looks like you'll be getting your quick move like you asked for then." She said, looking back over at him.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:01 pm

Lauralei huffed at Tristan's words a bit, slightly wishing that that was, indeed, the case as to what had happened to them. When he helped her to her feet, she went ahead and moved downstairs, walking right past where Alexander and Victoria were, and into the kitchen. She stood there for a moment, pondering, and opened the fridge, wrinkling her nose with another look of distaste at the raw meats there. Her stomach growled again, and she could have kicked herself for not realizing what, exactly, her hunger cravings were before. The child was part werewolf. Werewolves didn't survive off of blood, they survived from the raw meat of animals. "Ughh," she groaned, slamming the refridgerator door shut, not even wanting to imagine the feel of eating the meat, not to mention the taste. It would be cold, dead, utterly tasteless, yet gruesome all the same. "Tristaaan." Her voice was a whine, shying away from the kitchen and moving into the livingroom, plopping down next to Victoria. She almost screeched with frustration when her stomach made yet another demand, feeling a pang within her from the hunger she felt.

Alexander was fairly pissed at this point. Victoria's words had struck a large point, and it wasn't a comfortable one in the least. "I've KNOWN this, thank you, Victoria," he hissed, a mere second before Lauralei had come down the stairs. When she went into the kitchen, he glowered at the female werewolf. "You don't need to rub things in. I'm perfectly aware of such things. Shut the hell up if you're going to make things worse, I'm coping with it as best as I bloody can." He noticed that Lauralei hadn't heard his words at all, even though she was just in the other room. It didn't occur to him that she would crave actual meat so soon, or that her senses would be as dull as they were. But when she came in, and sat down next to Victoria -- not looking disturbed at all by the other female there -- he realized that sadly, that was the case. He didn't say anything, letting Tristan do whatever it was he wanted to. He didn't need the male against him if he was going to help Lauralei through what was going on with her. It simply wasn't going to work, if he wanted his full cooperation.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Victoria giggled rather insanely at the way that Alexander reacted. She tried to bite her lips to hold in the giggling as Tristan and Lauralei walked into the room, but she couldn't help it. She norted and just started laughing harder. Tristan looked at her, raising an eyebrow, then looked at Alexander with a curious glance. He could sense the aggrivation and the upset aura around the old male, but he didn't say anything. Instead he sat down on the floor, much like he always did, watching as Lauralei crossed the room and walked straight into the kitchen. He listened to the words that Alexander spoke and looked up at Victoria, seeing her roll her eyes just a little bit before she smiled down at Tristan. "So. Did you talk to Lauralei about the plan?" She asked, remnants of her giggle fit still stretched across her lips. Tristan simply nodded. "Yes. We spoke about it. She agrees with desicion and knows that there is no other choice for us at this moment. She's not happy about it, but she knows that there really is no other choice in the matter." He said. He would have continued to speak but the low whine from the kitchen caught his ears. He looked up to see Lauralei walking into the living room and sitting on the couch beside Victoria. "What's wrong love?" He asked, but the sound of her stomach growling out in hunger answered his question. Tristan sighed and stood up, He walked over to her and ran his fingers across her forehead. "You need to eat darling." He said, tilting his head as he talked to her. "I promise you it doesn't taste that bad." He said, trying to make it better for her. "I could always put it in a blender and add a packet of blood. Make you a raw meat smoothie." He said, chuckling. "You need to eat it some way Lauralei. Be it whole, or liquified, or cooked..." He said, shaking his head. "Of course cooked couldn't be as substantial to you or the.. baby.." He said shaking his head. "But it would be easier for you. I don't know. You tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it. But you're going to eat one way or another. Don't make me put you in a high chair and make Victoria force feed you, love." Victoria's laughing started all over again at that point, the images of Lauralei strapped in a high chair making her just laugh harder. "Don't be bringing me into this, Tristan. Besides..." She said, looking over at Alexander with a playful smile. "I'm sure Alexander would much rather do it for you. He would -love- to, I'm sure." And with that, more laughing came from the werewolf female.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Lauralei muttered several swear words towards Tristan, swatting his hand away and kicking at him once from where she was sitting, her foot coming into contact with his upper thigh. "I'll show you force feed," she snapped, standing up and walking away from him, glaring towards Victoria as well. She walked into the kitchen again, sitting on the counter and leaning against the wall, closing her eyes after a moment, feeling nauseous. "Where's the damn blender?" It was the only way she could think of to eat the meat, and even then, she shuddered, blinking when Alexander was carefully holding out the object, setting it down on the counter. "Let the... dogs have their own fun," he murmured, pulling out a steak from the fridge and cutting it into inch thick pieces, tossing them carefully into the blender. Lauralei was quiet, watching him throw in two packets of blood as well, flinching at the noise the blender made, watching the meat dice into tiny fragments. It really did look like a smoothie, and she glowered towards the doorway for a moment, turning towards Alexander when the noise had stopped. "Do you want it heated up?" Lauralei nodded at Alexander's question, and he stuffed it in the microwave, heating it for her so it would be more durable to eat, the two staying quiet while the machine did its work. "Is there anything that you want to take to the new house?" Alexander's voice was quiet, and the vampiress in the room tilted her head, thinking. "The antidotes in the fireplace. Some clothes. The dog... that's about it." To try and lift her spirits, the elder grinned a bit. "Ohh, I see, Tristan isn't allowed to come along?" Lauralei scowled. "He can stay here. He's being an ass anyway." Once more she glared towards the door, and it was Alexander's turn to laugh. "Oh, he's only trying to keep you in good spirits, Lee. Don't get so worked up about it. Werewolves are... rambunctious. Look at Victoria in there. Tristan is simply... a male of her." He grinned again, pulling the smoothie-like meal from the microwave and pouring it into a plastic cup, one that Lauralei couldn't see through, and stuck a straw in there. "Come on and join the others in the livingroom," he said softly, and she hopped down from the counter, moving into the livingroom and sitting down on one of the couches farther away from both of the ones that Alexander and Victoria sat at, allowing herself to glare towards Tristan again as her lips pulled at the straw, gently drinking from the cup. It was distasteful, at first, but after just a few moments, she relaxed and curled into the corner of the couch, suckling at the contents through the straw quite contently. Alexander had followed her back into the livingroom, but took his place on the couch where he had been before, slightly amused at how Lauralei was frustrated at Tristan. He himself was overly irritated at Victoria... and he hated to think of how things would go if he had to put up with several months of this. It wouldn't stay as calm as it would need to be, for Lauralei's comfort, if he stayed there a lot. And he knew that Victoria wasn't going to leave all that much. With a sigh, the elder, sat back, waiting for Lauralei to finish her liquified meal so they could all leave. "Wait. Tristan. Don't you have a car?" He blinked, not really thinking of driving, but he honestly didn't want to put Lauralei through the stress of being transported to the house by his hand. And she would be in even more distress if Tristan wasn't with her; he could only carry one person at a time. "We can use that. It doesn't take that long to get there, either, if we do drive. It also won't be as... tormenting to all of us. I'm sure that you don't want to have a vampire's arms wrapped around you in order to get to where you want to be... nor see my arms around Lauralei, at that, to bring her to the new house, which is the only way I can have enough grip on someone to make sure they get there in one piece. Driving is the best option...."
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Tristan blinked and pulled his hand away from Lauralei quickly, moving and backing away from her. "I was only joking with you... Lauralei..." He said as she got up and walked away from him. He listened closely as Lauralei went into the kitchen and asked where the blender was, being able to hear every word that she spoke. Tristan couldn't help but to growl though as he noticed that Alexander was gone from the room. His eyes shot from where Alexander had just been to the entrance to the kitchen. His upper lip pulled up as her bared his teeth, the hair on the back of his neck standing on their ends. A deeper growl then what he normally allowed rolled from his vocal cords. His hands tightened into tight fists at his side and Victoria jumped up and grabbed his arm to stop him from going into the kitchen. Tristan growled longer and then his body got tenser. "Tristan it isn't worth it. It will only make Lauralei angrier." She said softly as she started to pull him away from the door. But she stopped, and let her own growl sound out into the air around them. "Oh hell no!" She said loudly, allowing everyone who was anywhere near them to hear her without even trying. "That fucking leech called me a damn dog!" She moved away from Tristan and walked past him towards the kitchen door. She got even louder after that. "Well at least we know how to have fun you fucking dust bunny!" She shouted and walked back past Tristan to sit back on the couch. "That asshole needs to watch who he's talking about. Old fart can't get his head away from Lauralei for two minutes. Oh no.. Lauralei is mad at Tristan.. Lets go comfort her so she sees the truth and where she really belongs. maybe she'll leave the werewolf DOG for me, like it was meant to happen." She grumbled to herself, completely unaware that Tristan was listening to every word that came from her mouth. Tristan though had heard every angry word that she spoke, and it all became so suddenly true to him. That was what he sensed. Alexander was in love with Lauralei. And he was willing to bet that Lauralei and him were meant to be together.. that they had been a planned arrangement. Victoria then realized what she said and looked up at Tristan in panic. But he wasn't mad. He was more hurt, and jealous. His eyes moved to look at the doorway to the kitchen, hearing the both of the vampires slowly making their way back into the living room. Tristan crossed the room and leaned in the far corner, his eyes casted down at the floor beneath his feet. His eyes eventually raised to look at Alexander who he saw was staring at Lauralei. He wondered why he hadn't seen it before, and he swallowed hard. The way he looked at her. The way he fawned over her. Tristan looked back at his feet and closed his eyes. He hadn't realized the question that was directed towards him, and he left it unanswered. Tristan pushed himself off the wall and walked across the room to the front door of the house. "I need to hunt." He said before walking out the front door. Victoria blinked a few times and looked at Alexander before quickly standing up. "Well.. I should make myself busy getting everything's things together.." She said as she went to leave the room quickly, praying that no questions would be asked.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Alexander had heard what Victoria had ranted, but he didn't mind her, watching as Tristan went over into the far corner of the room. Lauralei was about a quarter of the way done with her thick drink, and she looked up at Tristan's words, standing and setting the drink down. Within a few strides, she was just outside the front door, and moved over rather quickly where Tristan was, stepping in front of him and looking up at his broad frame, gently wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'm sorry, Tristan," she said softly. "Those words were unexcusable..." She didn't know exactly why he had left, but assumed it was from what Alexander and she had said inside of the kitchen. She hadn't heard Victoria, except for her rant about Alexander being a dust bunny, and everything before that... but she hadn't caught anything after it. She still didn't know why Alexander lingered like he did, and she figured that it was Raphael's doing, until she realized, like a slap in the face, that Raphael probably didn't even know Alexander was here. So why was he acting in such a way? Instead of questioning it further, she reached up a bit to softly kiss Tristan. "Go hunt... but.. come back soon." Her fingers ran through his hair, searching his face. "It's still difficult to be away from you for any amount of time... can you hunt quickly? For me?" She was freezing, in truth, but she didn't care, waiting for Tristan to answer her. Inside, Alexander stayed where he was. He knew what was wrong with Tristan. He'd heard Victoria speak aloud why he did what he did. "Victoria." He called her name once, standing. "Why couldn't you just keep your bitchy mouth shut?" His steps brought her to where she had escaped to. "Now Tristan's out there, depressed as hell from it, Lauralei doesn't know what's wrong, because he's gone, she's going to be in some kind of pain." He was hissing through clenched teeth, his very voice venemous and deadly. "I know you're here to help. But damn it, learn to hold your tongue. It's only causing pain for the ones you're trying to help." With that, he was gone, back into the living room and on the couch, visibly fuming.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Tristan stopped when he heard Lauralei behind him, and let her walk around infront of him. "It's cold out here. You're going to get yourself sick again." He said, his voice plain and shallow sounding. It was emotionless. But Tristan raised his hand and brushed strands of her hair from her face before moving his hands to her waist. He gently lifted her up into his arms and carried her back to the front door of the house. Tristan felt her arms around his neck at that moment and sighed, placing his forehead down on hers. Tristan held her close to him, trying to sheild her from the cold. "I said what I did as a simple joke. I didn't mean to offend you." He said softly. His hands tightened into fists at her sides as he closed his eyes and clenched his jaw as he thought back to what Victoria had said. "I can't... I can't stand the way he looks at you, damn it." He said softly, but his voice was filled with anger and jealousy. Every time I see him fawn over you like he does... I just want to tear his throat open... The look in his eyes... the way he..." But Tristan shook his head. "You should go inside Lauralei. I wont be gone that long. An hour at the most. I promise. I'll be back before you know it. Just do me one favor... If you need anything while I'm gone... go to Victoria. Don't... don't let yourself alone with Alexander. I can't stand thinking that he's alone with you when he feels the way he does about you." He said before leaning down and tenderly kissing Lauralei's lips. "I love you. I'll be back soon." He said before turning around walking off. "And get your little ass inside." He called back to her before shifting into his werewolf form. Victoria turned to see Alexander behind her and she narrowed her eyes. "My bitchy mouth? Who's the one who's sstanding around calling people names? Dogs, are we? Well this dog doesn't have to be so generous to help your damn blood sucking ass! Why should I risk my life to protect something that YOU love?! When I'm just going to be called a rambunctious dog?" She asked loudly. Her ears then perked up and she glared at Alexander. "Oh... Lauralei is back inside, Alexander. Better put your big boy panties back on and suck it up again. Can't let her see you with your feathers ruffled, mr. bad boy." She said, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest. "They deserve to know the truth about everything though, Alexander. And who's going to tell them? The one who's still in denial or the bitch?" She asked as he walked out, throwing a shoe at the door he walked out of. "Asshole..."
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Alexander bared his teeth a bit, glowering back at the door, and he noticed Lauralei looking at him a bit oddly, having watched her come into the house and start nursing from the cup again. She stood, moving into the room where Victoria was, shutting the door softly behind her and moving over to a chair to sit. "I'm sorry... did you want to be alone? I can leave... but Tristan told me to come to you; he didn't want me alone in a room with Alexander. What were you talking about just a few seconds ago? It's.. not my business, it was between you and Alexander, but I'm curious. He looks very... hum..." She trailed off, pulling gently at the straw, her stomach having calmed a bit from the warm substance. There was still more out in the kitchen for another glass or so, too, if she were still hungry, and the one she had now was nearly gone, but she really was rather curious as to why Alexander and Victoria seemed to have themselves huffed up in a knot when they were around each other. It was almost annoying, but she didn't speak that aloud. She gazed out the window, not pressuring the other female in the room to say anything if she didn't want to, silently yearning for Tristan to come back. It was almost a physical pain she felt, when he wasn't around her, and she chewed her bottom lip when she wasn't at the straw.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Victoria raised her eyes and smiled happily at Lauralei. This was the kind of woman who, if she was mad at someone, would never take it out on someone else, someone who had nothing to do with it. "Not at all, dear. Stay as long as you like." She said, turning back to the clothes that she had laid out across the bed. There was a suitcase at her feet, one that had a few pieces of what looked like Tristan's clothes inside of it. "Tristan is very protective of you, Lauralei. He loves you with everything that he is." She said as she folded a few shirts and neatly laid them down inside of the luggage. "Alexander is upset with me because I have a habit of speaking my mind. The old crone doesn't understand that words hurt, but keeping something in and hiding it only makes it harder when the truth comes out." She said, looking up at Lauralei. "Tristan doesn't trust Alexander because of the feelings that Alexander holds for you." She said, sighing a bit before walking over to Lauralei and placing a hand on her shoulder. "Raphael had plans for you, seeing as how you are his heir. He had planned on having you and Alexander to become a couple. Raphael was interested to see what kind of child you and Alexander would make, and so he had told Alexander of his plans, and Alexander had agreed. Over all these years, Alexander has grown very close to you, but I'm pretty sure he never made himself known to you because he was waiting for the opportune moment. But, when he finally saw his moment, you had found Tristan. Alexander was supposed to be where Tristan is in your heart... and Alexander will hold a grudge towards Tristan for a long time because of it. While I was downstairs... my mouth went off and I was calling out Alexanders feelings to myself, forgetting that Tristan was standing right behind me. Needless to say, Tristan heard every word that I spoke, and in turn learned why he was so uneasy about Alexander. Tristan is just upset, and probably a little scared." Victoria sighed and walked back to her folding. "Don't hold it against either male. Alexander was only trying to make things easier on you. He never realizes when he's actually doing the wrong thing. Two thousand years old and the block head still can't understand the right and wrong things to do and say." She said, shaking her head before laying more clothes in the suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Lauralei listened closely to Victoria, and when she was done talking, the vampiress just stared at the floor. "I didn't.. realize that Alexander felt strongly, in any sort of way, for me. I thought, when I was.. taken, by Raphael, that the only reason he was as close as he was, was due to Raphael's tendancies. It seems that.. he did, but not on the way that I thought." She was silently wondering why Raphael would silently arrange her with someone else, without her knowing. Perhaps that was why Alexander made himself known only every once in a while, why he hovered like he did, why he helped them to a certain extent. "How can someone grow close to me when I don't even know them?" It hit her, then, that he'd been there the entire time, even when she couldn't see him. He watched and followed her every move, knew most of her secrets, her weaknesses, her desires, and he had grown to it in such a way, that he came to love her, even when she had no idea of anything that was going on while all of this was happening. "I don't hold it against either of them. I... I can't. I love Tristan so much." Her face crumpled a little, looking out the window again, wanting Tristan to come back. "Can I help you with anything?" Her gaze suddenly moved to the werewolf in the room, walking over where Victoria was placing clothes within the suitcase, sitting down on the bed and laying back, closing her eyes. "No.. sorry, excuse me." She sat up, retrieving her cup and exiting the room, moving silently into the kitchen and pouring the rest of the contents from the blender inside the cup, sticking it in the microwave. When it was done heating, she suckled at it from the straw again, starting to walk away when she smelled something lovely; it smelled exactly like Tristan, the sweet aroma of the earth, the warmth, even from a few feet away from her, the steady breathing that she'd learned to catch onto... but before she even turned around, she knew it wasn't him. "Vic...toria?" Her head tilted, slowly turning around, her breath catching in her throat a bit. Alexander was suddenly there, standing next to her, emerald orbs darkened. "Victoria... come out here, please. We have a.. visitor." He had spoken Lauralei's own silent plead, and the vampiress's eyes moved away from the being standing inside the kitchen, just a few feet from the back door, craving the warmth that radiated from him, yet shying away from it all the same.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:18 pm

"Well, dear. There wasn't a lot that you were fully aware of. I know that it wasn't my place to tell you, but I know that Alexander wont suck it up and explain it to you." She said, watching Lauralei closely. Victoria sighed and gently shook her head. "I know you love Tristan. You can see it every time you look or think about him. But please, realize how terrified the poor guy is with everything that's going on. He's so scared of loosing you and your child. He's scared that someone will take you both away from him. And right now, Alexander is a very big threat in his eyes. Alexander cares so deeply for you, he is scared that Raphael will do anything to make you and Alexander be together." Victoria sighed again and shook her head, her dark curls bouncing around her face. "No dear. You relax. I'm simply packing yours and Tristan's clothes for the move. I don't want you to stress yourself any more than the men are already doing." She said with a giggle. "And if you see Alexander and he gives you a hard time about Tristan... just tell him to get his big boy panties out of the knot or call him out on something. He simply loves it when you do that to him. But it makes him shut up real quick." She said. And she suddenly turned and faced auralei, speaking before she walked out the door. "And try not to get so angry with tristan. He only makes the jokes to loosen you up. He doesn't try to hurt your feelings. He's not very good with this yet. Before you came along, he never had any kind of contact with a woman." She said, turning back to her work.

Tristan ran as fast as he could, his limbs and muscles flexing and relaxing with every long stride he took. His paws beat against the barren earth, bits of dust and dirt flying up from every step. But as he ran, there was something that caught his attention. A faint scent. One that was only about ten minutes old. Tristan stopped, putting his nose in the air. The smell was so familiar. Earth and mud. Leaves from the trees. And a lake. Tristan stopped and started to growl. The lake. He had seen it when he left the werewolf's mansion. It had taken up much of the eastern side of the forest. Tristan turned heels and started to run, as fast as he could, back towards the house, following the scent. He was fifteen minutes out from the house, and he knew whoever it was that was heading there would be there any minute. Rage coursed through Tristan as he ran, silently beating himself up for leaving the house in such a rush.

Victoria dropped a pile of clothes, the smell reaching her nostrils almost as soon as Lucian had walked inside. Where was Lauralei. Quickly, Victoria dropped what she was doing and ran for the stairs. But Lucian was already inside, stading against the beams of the back door. A crooked smile across his lips as he watched Lauralei. "Well. It is true. You smell so much better with my grandchild growing inside of you, you know that Lauralei?" The calm but deep voice echoed in the kitchen. "You're weak. What happened? I can not have the mother-to-be to become incapable of producing this child. Is Tristan taking good enough care of you?" He asked, crossing the room. At this time, Victoria busted in her eyes dark and on Lucian. "We had a deal. No one is to come in or out of here, Lucian. If Tristan were here..." But Lucian laughed. "BNut tristan isn't here. He's back in the forest. I crossed his scent fifteen minutes out into the forest away from here." He said, tilting his head. "I needed to make sure it was true. That she really was with child. I would hate to make all of these arrangements only to come up empty handed. Besides..." His eyes fell onto Alexander. "I was not aware that -he- would be here as well." Lucian said motiong to Alexander. "I thought you said there were no other Vampires involved other than Lauralei." He said, looking back at Victoria. She took a step foreward at that moment. "Alexander has been the one to provide everything Lauralei and Tristan need to survive. He was here bringing them both essential foods for the time being. He is, of course, here without Raphael's knowledge." She said, her tone superior. Lucian nodded. "As I would have guessed. Raphael would not be a happy vampire had he known you were here. Let's not make it a habit. I want nothing to interfere with our deals." And he lifted his face and took a deep breath. "Tristan will be here shortly, Lauralei. No worries. I can smell his fear from here."
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Lauralei tucked herself gently into Victoria's side, not making eye contact with Lucian. She couldn't stand how close his presence was to Tristan's, and how she quivered from how she was restraining herself from moving over to him. There was no doubt... Tristan was Lucian's son. The smell, the aura, everything screamed 'Tristan' to her, but she refused to move over to him. Had she been blind, she wasn't sure she would be able to tell the difference between the two of them. "If he's coming, then why are you still here?" It was the vampiress who'd spoken, lifting her eyes for only a moment, visibly gently shaking now. Her body and mind craved Tristan's touch, his warmth, his being there, so badly... and Lucian's closeness to his son in all didn't really help. She noticed when Alexander's gaze trailed over to her for a moment, watching her before turning back to Lucian, relaxing a bit. He realized that Lucian really didn't wasn't there to hurt Lauralei... he was there out of curiosity. If he wanted to, he would have done so by now, before Alexander had gotten into the kitchen; before Victoria had walked into the room; before Tristan was coming back. Besides, he even outright said that Lauralei was weak. He could very easily destroy her and leave, but he was still there, as if awaiting the arrival of his son. With a sigh, Alexander shook his head, stepping out of the kitchen where they were and back into the livingroom. Lauralei would be fine, he hadn't a single doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Lucian laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "What? I can't just come and visit my family members?" He asked shaking his head. Lucian of course, wasn't there visiting. He had come to make sure that it was true. That she really was pregnant with Tristan's child. He wanted to make sure that the vampires weren't just trying to make an ass out of the werewolves. And he wanted to make sure that the whole thing wasn't just a scam. He didn't trust them, none of them. He knew that Tristan would do anything to keep Lauralei and his unborn child safe. He knew that Lauralei wouldn't ever let her child go. He knew that Alexander was tso wrapped up in his feelings for Lauralei that he would do anything, including defile Raphael, to protect her. And he knew that Victoria was so angry with him and Killian, that she would pretty much do anything to get them back. She was one spiteful bitch when you pissed her off. Lucian chuckled and shrugged his shoulders again. "Don't worry so much, Lauralei. Your Tristan is here now." And no sooner had he said that, Tristan burst through the back door, slamming it hard against the wall. He glared at Lucian, his eyes still the golden color that they were when he was in his wolf form. "What... are you doing here?" Tristan had no shirt on, and only wore a pair of pants. His muscles rippled as he flexed his muscles from anger. They were still spasming from the fast run that he had made back to the house, and the deer that he had taken down on the way. He had done it just to make sure he had strength if he needed it. Tristan soon moved across the room, standing on the opposite side of Lauralei. He made sure that she stayed between him and Victoria. His arm went around to her lower back, his hand resting gently on her side.He was close to her, but not so close that he would suffocate her. He knew that she was on edge lately. He didn't want to upset her. "Well it seems like you have everything under control here Tristan. I look foreward to the new addition in our family." He said, bowing deeply before standing and turning to walk out the back door of the house. Tristan was growling softly by this time, and once he knew that Lucian had shifted and was running from the house, he stopped. "I don't trust him." Victoria nodded. "He doesn't trust us. He'll be back..."
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:21 pm

Lauralei blinked when Tristan had bursted into the room, and she willingly leaned against his back when he stepped in front of her, as if to shield her from Lucian. Her quivering stopped, eyes a bid wide now, watching as Lucian gave a swooping bow and left the house. She pulled around to the front of Tristan, wrapping her arms around his middle, leaning against his chest, letting her face rest to his collar bone, allowing herself to close her eyes. Alexander was standing in the doorway quietly, watching the spot where Lucian was last seen from the kitchen. "Tristan?" His voice was soft, and there wasn't anymore dominance there, no more real pain. He saw the way Lauralei pulled to Tristan, and with Victoria's previous words, it seemed to finally sink into his head. "I don't think you heard me earlier, and forgive me for repeating it if you did hear. Would you consider taking the car...?" Lauralei didn't move at all from where she was, opening her eyes just a little, and for just a moment, before closing them again. She was completely comforted with Tristan there, now, and even when he wasn't there, earlier, before Lucian came, Victoria gave her a sense of comfort. Alexander didn't really do anything. She was appreciative towards him for helping them in what was going on, but that was about it. She honestly wasn't sure what Tristan was worried about, with the elder, knowing that she definately wasn't going to go running off with him anytime soon. The thought hadn't even crossed her mind, not even a tiny bit, and if it ever did, she would probably laugh at it.. and the only way it would cross her mind then, is if Tristan mentioned that was exactly what he was worried about. "The car might be best," she mumbled softly. "But... if you don't mind... one of the others could drive? I want you in the back with me..." She lifted her head a bit, glancing uneasily towards the door before gazing at Tristan, smoothing out the hair around his face.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:22 pm

Tristan didn't like Lucian. Something about his very presence just made his hair stand on ends. And the fact that he had waited to come to his house until he was out hunting, just upset him. Why? What was the reason for all of this? Did he really not trust them? Sure, he had every right not to, because well, they were lying to him. But he wouldn't know that. Was he just checking up on them>? Was it just paranoia that brought Lucian into his home? Tristan was pulled away from his thoughts by the sound of Alexander's voice calling him softly. He raised his eyes from the spot where Lucian had been standing only moments before and looked at the older vampire. "My car? Yeah. I've got one in the garage." He said, shoving his hand into his front pocket of his pants. He pulled out a set of keys. His house key and the car key. "I heard you earlier. I just had better things on my mind at the time, forgive me." He said quietly as he looked over at Lauralei. He nodded. "The car would be best. Safest and fastest. I'll let Victoria drive. I'll stay in the back with you." He told her, handing the keys to Victoria. "M-Me?" She asked with a large grin on her face. "Do me a favor and keep your window down Alexander. I don't want my car smelling like dust and musty things." He said, chuckling as he took Lauralei's hand in his. "Lets get everything you need opacked quickly Lauralei. We should be heading out within the next hour." He said, giving her hand a light squeeze before walking past her and towards the stairs. There was much to do before they could leave, and Victoria had only gotten so much done. Victoria was in another one of her fits of laughter by this time. She was getting to drive. She hadn't driven in nearly a hundred years. She loved to drive. It was her favorite thing in the world to do. On top of all of that, the words that Tristan had spoken about Alexander smelling and the fact that he wasn'[t allowed to drive. This was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Lauralei was quiet the entire time Tristan and the other two conversed, simply finding it rather peaceful to lay there against his chest. When he finally spoke to her, she looked up, trailing after him silently up the stairs, looking back at the puppy that was sitting towards Victoria's feet. "Alex can hold the dog," she murmured, smiling a little, dancing up the stairs until she was inside their bedroom. "Victoria packed a lot of things already. But..." She blinked, frowning quite suddenly. "I can't trans.." Her voice was only a whisper, and she trailed off, shaking her head after a moment. Slowly, she walked into the closet, pulling her purple cloak with her diary still inside off a hanger, folding it over her arm. The pendant was completely subdued, but it something inside it looked as if it were moving as soon as her fingers brushed up against it. "I never told you about this, did I? Why it's... so.. almost mandatory, to have it?" She would have simply disappeared, and reappeared on the bed, but it seemed that she couldn't find how to anymore. The ability had escaped her. Instead, she moved softly over, getting on the bed and crossing her legs. "All generations -- all the way back to Raphael, apparently -- have a single drop of blood in this pendant, here." She lifted it from the cloak, separating the two, and the piece of cloth very suddenly looked worn and dead. The liquid inside of it swirled furiously, as if a miniature storm were taking place. "I'm not sure what it really means, still, because my father never got the chance to tell me. He told my mother, but she was killed just moments before I was born." There was a pause, staring at the floor, lost in her own world for just a moment. She didn't move; her eyes didn't revert, but she started talking again. "It helps keep me safe; healthy, because the single drop of blood from each of the generations -- all male -- weave together, because of dominance. It's rather hard t to explain. Alexander probably knows more than I do, to be honest. When my father gave the pendant to my mother, she wove it into the cloak. But I have to be near it. Almost all the time, to keep my strength.... but Raphael, when I was... there, told me that when I did something.. discovered something, a power, I wouldn't need it anymore, and when I donated the drop of blood into the pendant, and passed it down to any child I may have, it would keep them rather.. safe, I suppose is a good word, but when I place my vampiric blood inside of it, it will strengthen it. But now that I'm... with child already... and a vampire... I don't think that I have to use it anymore." She gently nestled it back on its rightful spot upon the cloak, watching the fabric shift a bit, as if becoming alive, brightening once more to its usual state. As if she were in a trance the entire time, she snapped out of it, looking up. "Oh, what about Erik? And... we need to bring the antidote needles inside the fireplace. That should be it. I'm pretty sure Victoria packed everything else." Alexander, as a matter of fact, was sulking downstairs back into the livingroom, not understanding why Tristan said he smelled so. No one else seemed to mind, but perhaps it was simply the aura of dominance between the two males. He did not, however, appreciate whatsoever in not being able to drive. And at the insane giggle-fit that Victoria had lurched into as soon as the words were out of Tristan's mouth, he was almost wondering if he should ride in the car or not, until he realized they still didn't realize where quite it was. With a sigh, he knew he had to go with them, not quite looking forward to it too much.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Tristan looked at Lauralei, his eyes following her as she walked across the room and into the closet. He had heard her words, and for some reason knew exactly what she was mumbling about. She couldn't teleport anywhere. She couldn't sense anyone. It was as if she was a human. It was as if all her powers had left her. Tristan didn't know why, if it was because of her weakness from the illness that had fallen over her, or if it was because of their child that was currently growing inside of her. Tristan felt bad, he didn't know what he could do for her to make her feel better. It was obvious that it bothered her to no end. That no matter what, there was nothing he could do to make it better for her. Tristan sighed and smiled after her as she walked into the closet. "Well. I'm sure Alexander would love that. I don't think he's too happy about me wanting Victoria to drive anyways. So why not just make it even worse on him by making him ride bitch and hold the dog at the same time?" He asked, chuckling lightly. But he stopped, listening to Lauralei as she rummaged around in their closet. When she came back out with the cloak drapped over her arm, he tilted his head to the side and sat down on the bed. "No. You haven't." He said softly as he watched her move across the room and sit down on the bed with her legs crossed beneath her. His hand rested lightly on her thigh at that moment, just something that he did out of comforting for her. He listened to her every word and couldn't help but to hang his head as she spoke. They were more alike than he had ever thought they were. They had both been the cause of death to their mothers. They both had family that they knew nothing about. And on top of all that, they were both creatures of the night. Monsters at the very least. Tristan sighed and shook his head, looking back over at Lauralei. "You hold onto it as long as you want, Lauralei. it's special to you, I understand that more than anything. it's somethin both of your mother and your father. I have nothing like that. I have nothing to remember my mother by. I've never even seen a picture of my mother." He said with a long sigh. "I'm guessing I look more like her though, seeing as how Lucian has dark hair and dark eyes. I'm thankful for that though. I at least got something of my mothers." He said before lifting his hand up and wrapping his arms around her shoulders. "We'll get the antidotes from the fireplace before we leave. As for Erik. I'll ask Alexander to be here tomorrow morning to meet Erik when he gets here. From there I'll let Erik decide what he wants to do. He can either stay here and continue working. Leave working for me all together. Or he can come up there with us. I'm not sure what he will choose to do, of course. I suppose we will find out tomorrow." He said, looking at Lauralei once again. "Is there anything else you want to take with us?" He asked her, pulling her to him.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Lauralei was quiet when Tristan wrapped his arms around her shoulders, listening to him talk. At his question, though, she shook her head. "No, there isn't anything else." She stood up, her fingers twining into his, then releasing his hand. "I'm going downstairs." Her voice was soft, leaning a bit to kiss his cheek, letting her lips linger there towards his ear. "If I could choose one thing to take in the world... it would be you." Her fingers reached up, trailing through his hair once, and finally she pulled away, moving to the door and down the stairs, smiling at Roscoe, who jumped up and down a bit in front of her. She reached down and scooped him up, poking gently at his hard belly. Apparently he'd been fed. "Hey sweety," she murmured, smiling again when the dog gnawed lightly on her fingers; teething, but soon he stopped. Lauralei continued into the livingroom, seeing Alexander sprawled on one of the couches, catching a bit of sleep. His lemony strands looked like he'd gotten out of bed, in a disarray, and they'd just stayed like that, spiked up and out everywhere. Lauralei settled down into one of the other couches, laying Roscoe down along her chest, sighing a bit; hoping they'd leave soon. Alexander had said earlier it would take a few hours to get there, and the sun was going to come up in five hours flat. Instead of saying anything, she closed her eyes, wondering if Tristan had anything he'd like to take along with him.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

Tristan smiled and closed his eyes against her welcoming kiss. His hand wrapped around hers at first, when she spoke about how he would be the only thing that she would want to take with her in the world. He had never felt so special, so loved to anyone in the world. His whole life he had been shunned for what he was, even though he had no clue at the time that he was a werewolf. Everyone else around him knew the stories about the monster that ate his way out of his mother's womb. The one that had killed his mother because he could. Tristan watched Lauralei as she walked out the room, tilting his head and smiling after her as she left. He then stood, and slowly went into the closet to collect what little clothes were left that Victoria hadn't already packed for them. Downstairs, Victoria was flaunting the keys to the sleeping Alexander. He was obviously upset that Tristan had given her the keys to drive and not him. And she was obviously in a fit of happiness because of it. Victoria stopped when she saw Lauralei and simply gave her a large smile. "Sounds like Tristan is done upstairs." She said softly before moving over to the fireplace. She poked at a few of the bricks before she found the one that was loose. Her long fingers gripped it and pulled it from it's home, exposing the contents behind it. She pulled out the small bag of needles and as soon as Tristan was down in the living room with them, she handed the bag to him. He shoved the bag into the suitcase in his hand before handing both suitcases to Victoria. "Go put these in the car." He said softly. Victoria flitted of with a rather graceful aire about her, and it was then that Tristan's eyes fell upon Alexander sleeping on the couch. "Come on old smelly. As much as I would love to see you squirm when the sun comes up, I would rather make sure that Lauralei is safe in the house by that time. Her safety comes before my entertainment." He said, chuckling lightly and offering his hand to help Lauralei out of the couch she was sitting in. "You ready to go?" He asked. Victoria was back in the living room before they knew it. "I went ahead and put all of Roscoe's things in the trunk. I also packed up a good dozen slabs of meat for us and a dozen or so packets of blood for them." She said, looking from Tristan to Lauralei.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:25 pm

Lauralei blinked, sitting up and gently taking Tristan's offered hand, standing with the dog still in her arms. Alexander muttered a few irritated words, standing as well, blinking when Lauralei handed him the dog. "What do I look like, a butler?" he snapped, walking out the door with a glare. Lauralei blinked. "No. But you said you wanted to help. So help." Her voice was just as sharp as his was, and he scowled, moving over to where the garage door was, the dog looking completely undisturbed in his arms. Lauralei stayed next to Tristan's body heat, looking at the inside of the house with a slightly pained expression, before stepping outside as well, her cloak still draped over her arm. "Mm.." she darted inside, snatching a pillow from the couch, and was outside again within just a few seconds. She wasn't completely powerless, yet, and was satisfied with that fact, glancing at Tristan. "You aren't exactly a bed of feathers," she explained softly, grinning a bit. "And the upholstery in the car probably isn't, either." She poked at his sides, dancing away from him, shying away from Alexander a bit when she realized he was standing there with Roscoe. He blinked at her, watching her stand a few feet away. "Jeez, Lauralei, I don't have a disease." She didn't say anything, and simply looked at him, then towards where Tristan was. Her body was still small compared to his, and Alexander could notice the difference a lot more when they were apart, and there was nothing crowded around him. She wasn't small as in short, but her figure was so delicate looking next to Tristan's, who looked as if he could be slammed by a boulder and not even blink from the impact. The vampiress hugged the pillow to her chest, the garage being a rather recent installment to the house. It certainly wasn't there when she was alive. They didn't even have much need for cars, and depended on horses, but she didn't know when the garage had been placed there, not having seen one before, eyeing it cautiously. "How do you open it?" Her voice was pure curiosity, glancing over at Tristan again.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Tristan couldn't help but to snicker quietly as Alexander complained about not looking like a butler and Lauralei's quick and sharp comeback at him. "That's my girl." He said quietly to her, winking playfully. Tristan looked down at Lauralei as she looked back into the house. His hand moved to her lower back and he kissed the top of her head. "You'll see it again, love. I promise you that. We'll come back soon. As soon as everything passes. We can raise our child in your house." He said softly to her before walking past her into the garage. He watched as she followed him and saw the strange look on her face. He raised an eyebrow and watched as Lauralei dissapeared back into the house then returned to his side in a matter of seconds. He was glad to see that not every single one of her powers were gone. At least she wouldn't feel too bad about that. "Hey hey hey. You lay on me all the time. Why are you complaining now?" He asked, giving her a pouty yet playful look. He chuckled and shook his head. "The car is actually quite comfortable. The only reason I haven't shown it to you yet is for the fact that I'm scared you'll start sleeping in the car instead of with me." He said, smilng wide at her. Tristan squirmed a bit as she poked at his sides. He had always hid the fact that he was ticklish. But somehow, she poked him in just the place to get a reaction out of him. Tristan's eyes followed her as she danced happily across the garage. Then his eyes came to rest on his car. Before Lauralei came around, it was his only love. The sleek black frame could be seen sitting in the middle of the garage, the little bit of light that was in the dark room shined off of it's body. Victoria walked out just as Tristan was flicking on the light. "Holy shit Tristan! What is that?" Tristan just laughed. "A Rapide. You crash it woman and I'll kill you." But Victoria just waved a hand in a dismissing manner. Tristan looked at Lauralei and smiled. "Believe me. It's comfortable." He said, leaning back against the wall. "Full sized glass roof. And there's little LCD screens on the back of the seats. You can watch a mivie if you want, Lauralei." But Victoria was infront of him now. "This car isn't available yet! And you got one?" Tristan shrugged. "You forget. I have lots of money. More than I let known. Lets just say this car was my first and only thing that I spent a ridiculous amount of money on." He said, walking over and opening the back passanger door for Lauralei. Victoria was already in the driver seat, staring at all the buttons and looking at all the gauges. Tristan heard Lauralei's question and he smiled at her. He walked over to her and took her hand, leading her over back to the door that they had walked through to get into the garage. He lifted her hand in his and pressed it against a small button that stood illuminated against the wall. He pressed her hand down on it and smiled as the large machine overhead rumbled to life and started to pull the large garage door up. Immediately, snow fell into the garage. He looked out and saw that the driveway had been shoveld. Thank god. "See. Just push the button." He said, kissing her cheek. "Come on. We better leave now or we will have to wait for tomorrow. And we don't have that long." He said to her, turning and walking back to the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Haven :: Roleplaying :: Romance RP-
Jump to: