Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Haven

A site with everything Roleplay. RP all your favorite styles and all your favorite animes. There are no limits here but the sky.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Man Behind Seegen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seegen

Seegen

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-22

The Man Behind Seegen Empty
PostSubject: The Man Behind Seegen   The Man Behind Seegen I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Yep My Actual Name is Kyle.
Alot of people just call me....Kyle ^^
I have a two year old daughter which is complicated but I love her to death.
I'm single, Not that it matters but Yea.
I'm 19.
5'6"
I weigh about 155.
Now that really just the normal things that I can think of right off hand.

My hobbies and what I like doing are pretty simple. I love playing Soccer and love Rping as well. Xbox360 is awesome I have found myself playing Cod4 alot and well I enjoy it ^^ Besides that um I smoke and occasionally drink. Yea I know I'm not 21 but then again Razz. I'm quite fun when I'm drunk but most of the time I am in a good mood anyway. Usually Hyper and random out the ying yang!

Besides all that I love the computer. I consider myself very experienced with programs and other things that would ever happen to the computer. I am constantly fixing my computer and making it better for me. Weather wiping it clean or simple fixing some program that doesn't want to work I am always around computers and want a job with messing with computers.

I would have pictures but I recently wiped my computer so when I get some time and get some pictures I'll post some of them.
Back to top Go down

The Man Behind Seegen
Page 1 of 1