Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Haven

A site with everything Roleplay. RP all your favorite styles and all your favorite animes. There are no limits here but the sky.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

Number of posts : 346
Location : Somewhere. Not quite sure where yet. But it's dark ^_^
Registration date : 2009-01-25

[ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Lauralei was quite comforted by Tristan's words, saying how they would come back. It left less of an ache in the left side of her chest. When she noted his squirm at her poke, she grinned almost evilly, not doing anything further, letting him lead her towards a button and press her hand against it. With the sound that came with it -- grinding metal, a mechanical noise -- she shrank back into his chest, blinking when his lips were suddently against her cheek, feeling a cold gust swarm in around the room, carrying bits of snow with it. "Someone's impatient," she murmured, watching Alexander slide into the passenger seat of the car, shutting the door behind him, setting the dog in his lap. Lauralei eyed the car for just a moment. She'd honestly only been in one once before, but it was completely different from this. She was already expecting some loud, bumpy ride that allowed nothing but discomfort, but didn't say anything of the matter, opening the door and sliding in. It was quiet inside, the appealing scent of leather and something else coming to welcome her senses. She sat back against the seat, and realized what Tristan meant, when he'd said why he hadn't told her. "Mmm.. it's like a bed," she murmured, poking at the material. Roscoe's head popped up over Alexander's arm, tounge lolled out of his mouth, sniffing at everything he could, being quite curious. Alexander already looked bored, but when he glanced out of the window and saw Victoria standing there with the keys, he quite suddenly looked uneasy, sinking back into the seat a bit more.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayinghaven.rpg-guild.org
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Tristan was still standing by the button that he had made Lauralei push whenever she had climbed into the car. He heard her exclaims of how comfortable the back seat of his car was and his hands almost immediately moved to cover his face. He sighed and walked around to shut Lauralei's door before moving over to the back door on the drivers side. He opened it and slid in, closing the door behind him. He had owned this car for nearly a year, and this was the first time that he had ever actually been in the back seat. It was comfortable. A smile stretched across his lips as he looked over at Lauralei, who was looking quite content in her little seat. He smiled at her and reached over to put his hand on her knee. Victoria blinked herself back into reality and moved quickly to slide behind the steering wheel of the car. After a few long moments, she figured out how to move the seat foreward just a little bit and shut the driver's door. She looked over at Alexander and couldn't help but to raise an eyebrow. "You look so happy." She said with a rather sarcastic tone. She then took the car key in her hand and slowly slid it into the ignition, which was on the dash board instead of the steering coloumn. She turned the key slowly, letting the engire stir then catch, the car starting around them. It was a quite car, one who's engine could barely be heard from the inside. Victoria squealed with delight and pressed her foot down on one of the pedals beneath her feet. Wrong pedal. The engine reved up and she quickly took her foot of the pedal and pressed it to the one beside it. The brake. Her hand moved to the shifter that was between the two seats and she threw the shifter into drive. Her foot came up off the break and the put it on the gas. The car lurched foreward, Victoria making a face and looking over at Alexander. She pumped the brake and made the car stop, making her body lurch foreward. "Would you knock it off, Victoria. Easy onthe gas woman. This car doesn't need that much to move." He said, shaking his head. Victoria simply nodded and slowly pressed her foot onto the gas. This time, the car started moving much more smoothly, and Victoria gave out a victorious laugh. She looked back at Alexander. "See! I can too drive! Now where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Lauralei turned so her back was resting against Tristan's side, bracing herself with her hand against the driver's seat when Victoria caused the car to lurch. "Jesus woman!" After that, she was in Tristan's lap, her arms around him, waiting for Victoria to find the abilities of the car and control them. Alexander looked terrified in the seat next to her, but at the woman's question, he started muttering directions, Lauralei noting that he said 'north' a lot. She leaned forwards. "How far north are we going?" Alexander turned his head towards her. "To the tip of the country." She sat back, her voice soft. "I haven't been that far before..." The vampire in the front passenger seat sighed, holding the slightly quivering dog in his lap. "It's slightly colder, but not by too much. You probably won't be going outside a whole lot, anyway. But it's plenty warm in the house." He noticed that she was listening to him, but not paying much attention, leaning against Tristan's chest with her head tucked gently beneath his chin. Alexander went back to telling Victoria the directions, and stretched out, looking up. "Well, isn't that something. You can see the stars from inside."
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Tristan looked over at Lauralei and wrapped his arms around her protectively as she leaned against his chest. He leaned his face down and softly kissed the top of her head before he allowed his chin to rest once again ontop of her head. He held her there like that, silent for the longest time. Victoria was finally driving like a normal person instead of an idiot who didn't know what the hell she was doing. There was a small mishap when she had turned out onto the main road though. Apparently, the last time she had driven was almost a hundred years ago, in London, England. She was used to driving on the opposite side of the road. Tristan had shouted at her, making her rather upset, when she had pulled out into the wrong side of the road and almost hit an oncoming car. But now, as they were on the main road, and heading north, she was driving rather nicely. Victoria did her best to stay within the lines of the road and the speed limit, she even took great care over bridges in fear of ice patches. For the most part, she was doing rather well at driving. Tristan had allowed his eyes to close as he was holding Lauralei to him. But when Alexander sank further into his seat, a gust of air came back and hit Tristan in the face. It was that smell, that one that old musty people had. He smelled like something that should be dead. Tristan sneezed and shook his head. His arms unwrapped from Lauralei for just a second, and he leaned his arm between Victoria's seat and her door. His fingres reached the buttons and he pulled one towards him. Immediately, the window beside Alexander started to go down. "You stink old man." He said before pulling his hand back, making sure to click the windows into locked so he couldn't put his window back up. "And for you dear." He said down to Lauralei with a smile. Tristan's hand reached over and pushed a few buttons on the back of the center console from the front seat. A small red light lit up next to a symbol that showed the seats with wavy lines coming out of it. Immediately, the back seat began to warm itself. Of course, it was much too warm for Tristan, but he didn't mind. He did his best to ignore it, knowing that the warmth that radiated through the seats would be muchly appreciated by Lauralei.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Alexander still wasn't very relaxed with Victoria's driving, and when Tristan finally spoke, and opened the window, he growled. "You're only going to make Lauralei sick again if you let that wind get back there," he snapped lowly, not saying anything afterwards. Lauralei was shivering at first, until Tristan turned the heat on in the back seats, and she moved off from his lap, curling up on her side, with her back to the back of the seats, and her head on Tristan's thigh. "Mm.." The warmth was lovely. "You're definately going to be ditched if the beds aren't this comfy in the house..." She smiled playfully, the heated material relaxing her stiff muscles from Victoria's previously crazy driving. Roscoe hopped from Alexander's lap, into the back seats, and he laid down on the floor with a soft sigh. Lauralei lifted her head a bit. "I think you're overreacting about the smell..." she mumbled, smelling nothing but cologne from the vampire in the front seat, and the sweet, earthy scent that she craved, from Tristan. Alexander didn't say anything, and his expression didn't change from hearing her words, noting quietly that he couldn't put the window back up. He looked back at Tristan with a glare, turning to stare out the window. Very few cars were out tonight, and even fewer people; and those were some on the corner of places, slightly hidden in the shadow, yet illuminated by a nearby light. He wasn't sure if he could survive going through a few more hours of this.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

Tristan simply rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms even tighter around Lauralei. "Can it, old bat. You're just mad that I didn't let you drive." He said, chuckling and giving the top of Lauralei's head a soft kiss. He hadfelt Lauralei shivering softly for a moment, but moved his arms as he felt her trying to move away from him. He watched her closely as she moved to lay with her back against the warm seats, and lay her head down on his thigh. His fingers traced softly through her hair now, the tips of his fingers playing softly at her skin before pulling slowly through her long strands of hair. He couldn't help but to laugh at her. "You're going to ditch me for my car? Some how, I don't think that's right." He said, one moresoft laugh escaping his lips. He looked back up at Alexander. "You hear that, Alexander? If she ditches me for my car because the beds aren't comfortable enough, it's going to be your ass I look for." He said with a playful grin. Tristan looked back down as he heard Lauralei speaking about the smell. He sighed and kicked the back of Victoria's seat. Almost instantly, Victoria's left hand fell upon the switches beside her and the passanger window went up slowly. "You guys need to remember, you vampires don't smell all that nice to us. I'm still trying to figure out why Tristan is so keen and particular to your scent, Lauralei. Smells like rust and cobwebs to me." She said with a light shrug. Tristan just kept silent now, pouting a little bit seeing as howhis fun was ruined. He sighed and watched Lauralei and Roscoe carefully, thankful for the quietness of the car.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

Lauralei was quiet for a little while, the silence quite soothing. On either side of the back of her head, it throbbed there, as if someone had taken a rock and smacked her right in the back of the skull. Tristan's fingers, slowly sliding through her silken strands, was relaxing. Quiet orbs shut, a small smile coming to her lips. "At least I'm not rust and cobwebs to everyone.." she chuckled softly, and Alexander immidiately looked out the window, expressionless. "And werewolves aren't exactly roses, either, Victoria." Her voice was soft; gentle, mumbling a little, though not meaning to. "Tristan smells amazing." Her head tilted, the side tip of her nose resting against Tristan's thigh for just a moment, before letting her cheek lay there. "But you smell like dirt, sweat, and... some kind of weed." Her nose wrinkled, smoothing out after a moment, her arms pulling against her chest with a sigh. "Alex, how long will it be until we get there?" The male in the front seat moved his head the smallest bit, his eyes reverting towards the back for less than a second. "A few hours. With how fast Victoria is driving right now... probably two hours or so." Lauralei's eyes stayed shut -- they hadn't opened. "Mm.. mmkay..."
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Tristan sighed heavilly. Two hours of being pent up inside of this car wasenough to drive him simply insane. The smell was killing him. He could tell that Victoria wasn't any better off with it either, seeing her hands rather tight around the steering wheel, causing her knuckles to be white from the pressure and tightness of her skin around them. Tristan looked down at Lauralei, and he couldn't help but to smile. He moved slowly and slouched down beside her, burying his own face in her hair. Almost instantly, the horrid smell that came from the front seat was gone, replaced by something that smelled so sweet and so familiar to him. His arms moved and wrapped around Lauralei's waist. His large and warm hands gently rested ontop of her stomach from there, his eyes locked down on his fingers that layed across her stomach. He still had a soft smile across his face, his two thumbs moving gently across her stomach, as if comforting her, which he wasn't doing. Tristan was soft suddenly, his mood changing from the recent assinine jokester that he had been acting like. He was acting more and more like himself. Calm, gentle, and loving. His lips pressed carefully atop Lauralei's head, planting a soft kiss inside of her hair. He finally allowed for his eyes to pull away from her and he looked foreward through the glass. His eyes were heavy, but he didn't want to sleep. A large yawn escaped from his lips though, and he held Lauralei to him.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Lauralei noticed Tristan's sigh, gazing up at him quietly for a moment, moving a bit when he'd moved more beside her. His hands were soothing against her stomach, and after a little while, she allowed her eyes to flutter shut again, noting that Alexander opened the window a few inches, and no more. He'd noted Victoria's grip against the steering wheel, and didn't want her to snap it. Lauralei felt Tristan's mood change, more towards the one that she craved and loved most -- the large, warm, cuddling teddy bear, instead of the tense joker he had been lately. As he looked up, and out of the car, she curled up onto his chest, kissing his neck delicately. Alexander glanced back, not commenting, no expression on his face, nothing. He looked up, though, and out of the translucent glass, watching the stars. Momentarily, he gazed at the speedometer, and grinned. "At this rate, with how fast she's going, we'll probably get there in the hour." The vampire sat back, completely undisturbed by the stench of the werewolves, though beginning to notice that Lauralei's own scent was changing just slightly. It wasn't too noticable... but he could still tell. The vampiress in the back seat let out a soft, content sigh, beginning to nestle into a half-slumber. There was nothing else to do. It was always too tense with Alexander and Tristan in the same enclosed area for some kind of conversation, and she wasn't going to be the one to try and strike one up.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Victoria's hands loosed around the steering wheel almost instantly whenever Alexander had opened the window. She didn't want to complain about it, being the reason she didn't say a word about it, but she didn't know how else to handle the smell. It was their instinct, no matter what the circumstances, to kill any vampire near them. It had been drilled into their heads since birth, that the single most hatred smell was that of a vampire, and that every being with that smell must be killed. Victoria had been much worse at controlling her senses many years before, but after her brother had mated with a female vampire, she began to beable to ignore the smell much better. Female vampires were easy for her to ignore, seeing as how her brother came home smelling like one every morning. But it was the male vampires she wasn't fully used to. Victoria looked at her own speedometer and noticed that out of her tense state of the smell, she had indeed sped up quite a bit, but she didn't stop it. No one was complaining. So she would keep going. Tristan sighed with a smile on his head, content that Lauralei was once again loosening up around him. He knew he had been acting like an ass the past few days, and in all honesty he was doing it out of fear. He was terrified of what was to come. He didn't know what was going to happen and he had no way of finding out other than to wait for it to come. Tristan's hands spread lightly again across Lauralei's stomach, his lips once again pressing against the top of her head. "Are you sure this is what you want, love?" He asked in a very soft whisper, having moved his head so his lips were close to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Alexander smiled slightly apologetically to Victoria, watching her relax a bit. He leaned his head back against the headrest of the front passenger seat, feeling the cool air bite at his cheeks and nose; nostrils flaring at different scents that he picked up along the road as they drove. "When you get up here," he pointed towards a large city limits sign, "take a left. The road curves almost immidiately to the right... so you might want to slow down. After that, keep going until you reach Castlehill... and I'll tell you where to go after there. The house is really deeply secluded." He stretched his arms out in front of him, not bothering to look back at the other two anymore. There was no sense in it, for one, and two, he didn't particularly enjoy to see them snuggling against each other. Lauralei leaned back a little more against Tristan's chest when his hands moved to her stomach again. At his question, she smiled, opening her eyes and tilting her head back a bit so she could see his face, kissing his cheek. Her lips lingered there. "There's not much else to do. And I refuse the alternative." She'd spoken quietly against his skin, letting her forehead rest to his neck afterwards. It was really as simple as that, in her eyes, and in all truth, she really did want to keep the child. Quietly, and to herself, she began to wonder what Tristan would do if she happened to die during the birth, or beforehand. The thought made her shudder, but her thoughts turned again, to the earlier conversation between all four of them. Tristan didn't mind Lauralei's scent at all, but he simply couldn't stand Alexander's. And at the same time, Tristan's scent was like an addiction to Lauralei, but Victoria smelled so different. Not necissarily bad, but still, different; slightly unpleasant. She knew that it was something she'd have to get used to, of course, if the woman was going to help her throughout the pregnancy. Down on the floor, Roscoe yawned, stretching out and placing both front paws against the seat. Gently, Lauralei pulled him up. The car seemed so crowded with Tristan inside of it, or at least for the back seat, and the dog added to that feeling, but it was more comforting than she thought it could be. "Alexander, how long now?" Her voice was delicate, not breaking the silence of the car, but flowing through it. The elder turned back, gazing at another city limit sign zooming by. "Half hour, maybe. Victoria's making amazing timing, going three and four times faster than the speed limit."
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Victoria raised an eyebrow at Alexander now. "Speed limit? What's that?" She asked, looking over at Alexander. "Last time that I drove a car, they never went faster than about thirty." She said, shrugging her shoulders. Tristan looked up at that moment and his jaw dropped. "The last time that cars were made that couldn't go over fourty miles an hour was almost a hundred years ago Victoria." He said, shaking his head. Victoria thought to herself for a long moment then nodded. "That sounds about right. Ninety seven and a half years ago." She said, pressing her foot lightly against the brake pedal. The car slowed, and Victoria moved the car to the left. Victoria heeded Alexander's words and slowed down farther, seeing the road turn quickly off to the right. She followed the road, and once she got around the turn, she pressed on the gas once again. Tristan sighed and shook his head, resting his chin lightly against the top of Lauralei's head. He closed his eyes and allowed his hands to move gently up and down Lauralei's stomach. "I know you don't. I just wanted to make sure that this was really what you wanted. I don't want you to be in a position you will regret or something you don't want to do. Especiallialy if I caused it." He said. Tristan felt responsible for what was happening. He felt like it was all his fault. He would never say it out loud,. but it was how he felt. Tristan knew that there was a high possibility that Lauralei could die. He knew that she could perish at any point in time beause of this pregnancy. No one knew what was going to happen. No one had ever beared the child of the enemy race. But Tristan would do everything he could for Lauralei, and if she did die, and the child lived, then he would raise the child on his own, like Lauralei would want. But if he lost both of them, he didn't know what he would do. "We're going to be there that soon?" He asked, closing his eyes. "That's enough time for a nap. Whta do you think love?" He said in a voice that made it sound like he was already asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Alexander grinned at Victoria, shaking his head and looking away. "Victoria... a speed limit is when you're driving, and you have to follow within a certain speed range. You're going about ninety right now, and the speed limit is thirty." He blinked, seeing how far the meter went. He wasn't going to say how fast it could go, not wanting to give the female under charge of the wheel, any ideas. Lauralei yawned, Tristan's hands moving freely along her stomach feeling quite nice, allowing herself to smile a bit at his question. "Mmm..." was her only response, already half asleep there in his arms anyway, as was Roscoe. The quiet purr of the engine made it all the more soothing, and before she could stop herself, she was slipping into a light unconciousness.

Raphael was becoming slightly livid, wanting to know where the hell Alexander was. The blonde was blocking everyone -- including Raphael -- from his mind, so the elder could not access where he was, what he was doing, or where he was going. "If that son of a bitch is helping Lauralei and that damned mutt," he snarled. Jaylen was behind him, and he was leaning against her chest, letting her work the tips of her fingers in counter-clockwise motions along the sides of his skull. "You need to just stop worrying about it," she murmured, glancing over to where Christopher was quietly reading a book to himself. The child had grown immensely in the past week, as most vampire-born children do, and he was approximately the size of a ten year old, with the same mentality of one as well. It was odd, for his mother, to see him growing so fast, but she knew that it would stop in a matter of time, when he reached an age of full maturity.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Victoria scoffed lightly at Alexander's words. "Speed limit? Something that we -have- to follow? That's boring. I like doing it better this way." She said with a wicked grin as she pressed her foot down on the gas a little harder. The car softly roared to life even further, though inside it didn't sound like much, if you had been outside the car, it would have sounded as if your ear drums were breaking. Victoria grinned back out the windsheild, her eyes immediately back on the road ahead fo them. "Besides, if this is only going ninety, I would hate to see how dreadfully slow thirty was." She said in a rather bored voice. But she shrugged and continued to drive, going only a few notches faster than she had been going before. Tristan smiled, his eyes already closed and his body already limp from being on the verge of falling asleep. So perfect. Just laying there with her like they were. Sure, it wasn't the best of circumstances, seeing as how they were running away instead of actuall going where they wanted to. And sure, there was a child growing inside of Lauralei, a child that could take away the only person that Tristan had truely loved. But as Tristan saw it... It was better to have loved then to have never loved before. And this was his love. Right there, in his arms. It was something that he had never imagined having. Something that he had never expierenced before. But now that he had it, he would live every day of his life like it was his last. And with one more light kiss to the top of Lauralei's head, Tristan fell asleep.

Lucian was unsure about what was going on. He had returned to the house to find Killian pacing unsteadily around the mansion. "I don't like this one bit, brother." Killian had said as soon as Lucian walked near him. Lucian stopped, looking at Killian. "What are you talking about? I just came from there, Killian. They are all very true to their word." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "She is, indeed, very much so pregnant. And I talked to Tristan himself, he is truely giving us this child." Killian shook his head. "Still. I can't read Victoria's thoughts. I can't see or hear anything. She has blocked me out completely. There is something else going on." He said, shaking his head. "They are on their way to the other house now. She probably doesn't want you to bother her. You know how she is." And with that, Lucian yawned deeply. "It's time for me to rest. Please don't bother me with any more of your mindless dabble." And with that, Lucian walked away. But Lucian wouldn't tell Killian, he would never admit, to the fact that he didn't trust what was going on any more than his own brother did. Everything was too perfect.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Alexander only shook his head at Victoria, sighing a little. Once they reached Castlehill, Alexander murmured hushed directions to the female, having noticed that the two in the back seat had fallen asleep. "Up here... there's a hidden path, you need to slow down so I can point it out. It's very hard to see." When they came upon the spot, he murmured for her to turn, and they came into the trees. It seemed like there was no path at all, but there was to a rather keen eye. "Go very slow through here... there's animals that like to jump in front of you, everywhere." Within almost no time at all, they'd arrived at the house. It was enormous, in the middle of the woods, with just a tiny clearing off to the west back side, with a barely trickling stream that ran alongside it, and disappeared into the trees. "There's a garage around back.. but I'm not sure if Tristan wants us to park it in there or not." He glanced into the back seat, seeing Lauralei's eyes halfway open, tiredly. She sat up and looked out the window, brow furrowing. "This is the house?" The vampiress didn't waste any time in getting out of the car, stretching once she had, and practically danced to the door, Alexander right behind her with a key, unsure if Tristan was still asleep or not.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:34 pm

Victoria nodded slowly as she listened to Alexander's hushed directions. She too could tell that the two in the back seat had fallen asleep, their breathing much heavier and slower. "Hidden path, huh?" She repeated softly as she slowed the car down gradually until they were moving well about fifteen miles an hour. It was a good thing that she had been going so much slower, anyways. Victoria had been caught off guard when the hidden pathway just appeared unknowingly beside them. Victoria was forced to stop thye car, and happily noticing no cars around them, put the car into reverse and moved back so she could put it back into drive and move the car into the pathway. Victoria drove onto the pathway, nodding her head slowly once again as he eased her to go slowly. "That'll be good for Tristan. He wont have to go far from Lauralei to get fresh food. Are you still going to continue to bring Lauralei packets of fresh blood?"She asked as she stopped for a deer that was crossing the pathway. Victoria stared at it rather hungrilly. She hadn't gone to hunt lately. Everyone else had disappeared at some time to either get themselves food, or to feed someone else. Victoria took a deep breath and noted that once everyone was situated, she would need to hunt. The deer finally passed, and Victoria pushed foreward. "I think you outdid yourself this time, Alexander." She said, shaking her head and looking foreward at the rather large house that stood out in the middle of the clearing. Tristan, at this time, felt the car stopping, and opened his eyes. "Car in garage..." Was all he was able to stutter out as he wrapped his arms tighter around Lauralei and nuzzled his face into the top of her head. But when she pulled away from him and sat up, Tristan whined rather unapprovingly and looked at her sadly. "I was comfortable." He said with a smile before tracing his fingers softly down her arm. He too then sat up and watched as Lauralei and Alexander got out of the car. He chuckled and tapped Victoria's shoulder, pointing to the passanger seat. Victoria smiled and moved quickly, moving her frame into the other seat so that Tristan could climb from the backseat into his drivers seat. It was in no time that Tristan had the car thrown into drive and was burning out, speeding the car down the side of the yard and drifting it around the back of the house and into the garage. Victoria and Tristan left the car in the garage and slowly made their way to the house. "You're going to need to get a minivan soon." Victoria said, causing Tristan to shake his head, laughing. They walked into the house and followed Alexander and Lauralei inside. Immediately though, Tristan was at Lauralei's side, his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:34 pm

Alexander chuckled, having seen Tristan switch into the front seat and move the car into the garage around the side of the house. By the time the two werewolves were to the front door, Alexander had already unlocked it and stepped inside, Lauralei waiting for Tristan. The vampiress was soothed almost immidiately at the feeling of Tristan's arms move around her waist, walking carefully, and taking in the inside of the house. "Jesus Alexander," she muttered. "It's not like there's going to be ten other people living here." Alexander cackled. "The master bedroom is upstairs, where I guess you guys will be staying. It's about twice the size of your old one, back at the mansion. Go look." Lauralei wasn't wasting any time, and darted up the stairs, dragging Tristan along with her. Upon opening the door, she blinked. "Alexander, what the hell are we supposed to do with all this room?" The bed was enormous. It could fit six people, side by side, easily, and it was smushed against the back wall and right wall, in a corner. A door to the left was opened a little, and she could see a mirror and sink -- bathroom? But there was also a door to the right, and it was shut. The vampiress could hear Alexander laughing downstairs, and her hand curled around the doorhandle, slowly opening it, and suddenly stopping to turn on a light directly inside. It was a walk-in closet.. the size of another room. "Aren't we pampered," she muttered. Only about a quarter of it was full. "I don't know your sizes yet," Alexander called up, and Lauralei slowly closed the door, moving over to the bed and curling up in the middle of it. "Mm.. the bed wins over the car... amazingly." She almost literally sank into it, moving up so she was still in the middle of the bed, but her head was on the pillows now. It wasn't going to be long -- an hour, maybe two -- when the sun rose, and she was still sleepy from taking the nap, though overly curious about the rest of the house. Already, there was a cradle sitting in the far corner, but she could tell it wasn't directly for them -- it had been there. It had a slight layer of dust on it, where everything else didn't. It was chipped a bit, the inside blankets being only slightly worn at the edges. But she wasn't going to ask about it. Not now, at least.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Tristan smiled at Victoria goofily, both of them stirring with adrenaline from thier short adventure in his car. He knew he would need to take the car out for a spin one day soon, open it up a bit. But he knew that he would need to be beside Lauralei every moment of the day from now on. He perfered being there with her anyways. He would just have to let Victoria do it for him. "I think you overdid it just a bit, Alexander." Tristan said softly before feeling himself being pulled forcefully forewards towards the steps and up them to the second story of the overly large house. He didn't have much of a say about wanting to go or not, Though he wasn't really complaining. Tristan followed Lauralei up the stairs and through the unfamiliar hallways of the house. It was going to take some getting used to. A lot of getting used to. He was so used to his little mansion, the empty rooms that still allowed it to feel full because of how small it was. But now, Tristan could tell from just walking through the hallway, that things were much larger here than at his house. It was as if they were supposed to be house a dozen people instead of just the few of them. Tristan sighed and walked into the master bedroom just behind Lauralei and he stopped, letting her slip from his arms. It was nothing like home, and it bothered him more than he thought it would. He was so used to his safge confides back at the other house, that now he felt like he was bare and in the open for everyone to see. It was uncomfortable, and the only thing that was keeping him sane at that moment was Lauralei there with him. The only sliver of familiarness was her. That was all he needed though, right? Tristan let his eyes fall upon the barely open door that lead to the bedroom, and hearing the door open on the other side of the room, he turned to look at the giant walk in closet that Lauralei had unveiled. "Christ." Was all that he was able to say as he stood there, shaking his head. He then heard Lauralei speak of the bed winning over the car and hhe smiled, looking up at her and tilting his head. It surely looked much more comfortable than his own bed looked. He moved across the room finally and sat on the edge of the bed, feeling himself sink far into the bed. "At least its soft." He said quietly with a chuckle as he watched Lauralei. "You look so tired." He said before reaching an arm across the bed to her and running his fingers thorugh her hair.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Lauralei snuggled deeply into the blanket when Tristan had sat towards the edge of the bed, and she closed her eyes. "Mm.. so comfy," she murmured, sighing out heavily. She'd always easily adapted, and quickly, for that matter, so the house wasn't really a problem to her. It wasn't -their- house, though.. that was really the only problem. That, and it could fit enough people to have two parties in the same night and still have room. Alexander had already decided that he was going to leave the two alone, going out to the car and bringing the things in that needed to be stored cold. "Why don't you go get something to eat, Victoria?" he murmured. "It doesn't matter whichever room you choose. I'm going to be leaving in a bit, as soon as I make sure that things were placed where I wanted them to be." There were catalogs on the table for anything you could possibly imagine -- furniture, wallpaper, paint, flowers, even pool designs. He stacked them neatly, moving into the kitchen and checking several things. There were canned vegetables in the cupboard, along with several other things. He wasn't sure exactly what a werewolf ate other than raw meat, so he took his chances. It's not like it would go bad, anyway. The refridgerator was filled with all sorts of meats -- mostly steak -- and in the freezer there was even more; another cooler-like object next to it for all of the blood packets. The child within Lauralei demanded both a good dose of blood and meat, and he knew she'd just have to get used to it after a while; unsure, exactly, how long she would be pregnant. With vampires it was roughly seven months -- shorter than humans -- and with werewolves, he knew it was always extraordinarily short. His guess was three months. It seemed such a short time for a child to grow and develop, but the werewolves did it just fine. His only worry was what it would do to Lauralei, because of the way her body adjusted -- definately unlike a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:37 pm

Tristan smiled more now, seeing just how comfortable and easilly Lauralei was adapting to her new home. "I'm glad you like it, Lauralei." He said, reaching out once again and brushing more strands of her hair from her face. It would take a lot for this to become their home, it would take even more for Tristan to be comfortable with the sudden change. It had taken him weeks to become accustomed to the old house. It had been so big and empty when he had first moved there. It had caused him and unwanted depression and rather heavy feeling of lonliness. But it was different this time, right? He had Lauralei, the only person he ever had and ever would love in his life. He had a child that was to be born in a few months time. He had everything he had never imagined having. Everything was so perfect for him. But still, it was as if there was something missing. Something more that he had never had. Tristan sighed, watching Lauralei closely as she became obviously more comfortable. "You should sleep. It'll be morning soon. I have some unpacking to do and I think Victoria and I will hunt quickly. You should really rest." Victoria hummed softly and nodded, looking back at Alexander from looking up the stairs. "It seems that I'm not the only one worried about hunting. It sounds like Tristan is trying to get Lauralei to rest so that he too can go hunting. A good idea. The more he eats now, the longer he can go without hunting. Once she becomes farther along, who knows how long it will be before he can hunt each time. He may go days or weeks between feedings." She said, leaning against the wall. "Don't you think you went a little overboard with all of this, Alexander? It seems a little much for just them." She said, watching the older vampire closely.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:37 pm

Lauralei's eyes were already closed, settling into the bed heavily. It was like there was no material there at all, and she was being held by an invisible force, and at the same time being amazingly comfortable. "Go eat..." Her voice was tired, rolling over and snuggling beneath the blanket now. The house was heated, even though there were still fireplaces in every room, that weren't lit for the moment. In almost no time at all, she was sound asleep again. The new changes were stressing on her body, making her tired, but it was still natural for her to want to sleep due to when the sun was going to be rising. Alexander, down stairs, smiled sheepishly towards Victoria. "To be honest... this is the smallest house that I own. I wasn't about to put them into a five, six story mansion, or personal condo. Then they'd really freak. Tristan will adjust to this soon, and hopefully you, too. Lauralei's already pretty much settled... everyone on Raphael's side has had a knack to adapt quite quickly. It shouldn't be much of a problem for her." He flopped down on a large leather couch. "Besides, this is also a good place because of the surrounding area -- there is almost too many deer here, they're always scattered dead along the side of the road. It kills at least one person a month, in car crashes. The hunting area won't be far for Tristan, and all of the other places are in cities, except for one mansion, and that's so far into the woods..." He shook his head. "Yes.. this house was the best one. And buying one takes too long, with too much paperwork. They'd both be perfectly content where they were, but also.. this is the only house that Raphael doesn't know that I own. He doesn't even know that I've been anywhere near this area before, so he'll never suspect." A sweet smile curved the vampire's lips. "Alright, I'm taking my leave." Standing, he bowed his head the slightest bit. "I'll come back later, to make sure things are fine." With that, he was gone -- disappearing from the room.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Victoria shook her head and rolled her eyes. "You know... for an old ass vampire who acts like he has a stick up his ass all of the time, you sure do like to brag about what you have, don't you." She said, laughing rather softly for once. Her eyes left his and looked around the room. "It is a nice place, and I'm sure that they will adapt soon enough. The hunting around here is plentiful, and Tristan will have no problems finding food as soon as he walks into the tree line. He'll never be far away. He'll like that." She said, nodding in a greement. "Then go. Get your stuck up ass out of here." She said playfully, throwing a pillow at his face just before he disappeared. She giggled, a little bit louder this time, and her eyes fell upon Tristan as he moved down the stairs. "how is she?" Tristan smiled looking up at Victoria. "Sleeping. She'll be asleep until sundown. I'll need to join her in a few hours, but I wanted ot get some of the clothes unpacked and get some things situated so it felt more like home for when she woke up." He said, looking around the room. "If this si the smallest he had..." He said, shaking his head. "Hey you know what they say about men with big houses... they have to compensate for something." Victoria said, laughing hysterically. Tristan laughed, but it wasn't as hard as hers. "You're such a bitch. Let's go and eat, okay?" Victoria calmed and nodded. "Sounds good, Tristan." And before he could say another word, she was turning and running from where she stood and out the front door. Tristan followed closely, his long legs making him even faster than Victoria. He even beat her to the tree line. And once they were safe behind the cover of trees, they shifted, running faster now on all fours than before.

They were gone for an hour. It was much shorter of a time than it would normally take to kill three large deer. But it was as if they were all standing there waiting to be devoured. They had caught their first ones just after they had shifted, easilly tearing the fresh meat from their bodies. They each had one more after that, making two for each. And the last one, they split, knowing that neither of their stomachs could hold any more. After they were full and happy, they both ran through the small creek, washing themselves of any blood or residue that was left on their bodies. After that, they shifted back and found themselves sitting on the steps outside of the house, laughing. The sun was just over the horizon now, colors dancing around them. Victoria was staring up at the sun. "This reminds me. Before I forget and Alexander gets back." She said, shoving her hand into her front pocket. She pulled out a small bag, one made of a fine silk. She lifted it and handed it over to Tristan. "They were my brothers. Neither have ever been worn, seeing as how his vampire was killed before anything could be done." She started as Tristan studied the bag, dumping it's contents into his palm. Two rings, both made from what looked to be white gold. It was immpossible for it to be silver, seeing as how it wasn't bothering him. One ring was just a large band with dark designs etched into it. The other was a dainty little thing with a large sparkling diamond in the middle, surrounded with what looked to be much smaller onyx and diamond pieces. "Jesus Victoria! What the hell am I ..." But he stopped, looking up at her. "You forget that I've been near a werewolf that was in love with a vampire before. I know every look. You remind me so much of my brother, it scares me some times. He gave me those rings before he left, told me to keep them safe. I know no where safer that with you and Lauralei. He would be happy to know that those rings were used to do what they were intended to do. Bind a vampire and werewolf together forever." She said before standing up. "Well I have a lot of unpacking to do for you. get your ass to bed." She said, smiling down at him before disappearing inside and moving to the numerous suitcases that were in the living room. Tristan didn't say a word after that. He stared down at the rings in his hand and closed his fingers around them. Carefully, he slipped them back into their bag and into his pocket. He walked inside and past Victoria. "Thank you." He said softly before retreating up the stairs and back into the bedroom. His eyes immediately fell upon Lauralei and he smiled. Carefully, he slid into bed beside her after discarding his shirt to the floor. His arms wrapped around her immediately, bringing her to his chest with a light kiss to the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Lauralei slept soundly while Tristan was gone, the house utterly quiet. With the curtains in the room pulled so that it was covering the window, even though that side of the house faced away from the rising sun, it was rather comfortable -- especially since the house was heated. The smell of a fire, and burning wood, was always nice, but at the same time, the extra warmth without worrying about the flames licking away into simple ambers, was relaxing, because no fire had to be made. When Tristan came into the room, and moved beside her, she opened her eyes a bit, readjusting herself so she was more comfortable to his chest, feeling his arms engulf her. His lips in her hair caused her to smile, breathing in his scent. "Are you full?" she asked softly, noticing Roscoe bounce into the room and start sniffing everything there was to sniff. He wandered for a while, growling at shadows and then jumping on them, finally coming to land in the bed and snuggle into the extra pillows that were there.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Tristan was startled by her sudden voice and looked at her rather shocked. "I... It's past sunrise, Lauralei. I thought you'd be asleep." He said, more nervous than ever. He didn't know why he was so nervous, maybe it was the fact that in his pocket sat rings that could possibly bind them together. Or maybe it was the fact that he never even realized how much he wanted to be with Lauralei until he saw the rings and envisioned them married and happy together. Tristan raised a hand and brought it to the side of Lauralei's face. "But yes, I'm quite full. You'll be the first one to eat tonight once you wake up, though. You're well over due for a feeding." He said, kissing her temple softly. "Lauralei..." Tristan said her name softly, carefully, but full of meaning. It was as if the rings in his pocket burned to be talked about, yearned to be placed on fingers of forbidden lovers. "Let's get some rest, love." Chickened out. Completely failed as a man and a human. Tristan sighed and nuzzled his face into her neck, taking in her addictive scent.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Lauralei noticed he was slightly startled, and she snuggled in closer against him. "I just fed yesterday.." she mumbled, frowning a bit, but listening to him. The only reason she was awake, is because he hadn't been near her and then returned; and it woke her. Slowly, she grinned, and reached up, pulling at his earlobe with her teeth. "What if I don't want to go back to sleep? What if I have other plans? Hmm?" Her eyes were dancing, but after a few seconds, she just laughed softly and settled back down, coming to nibble at his neck, looking playful. She was still tired, but with the new house, it flared her mood. After her outburst, she was mostly calm again, a quiet laugh escaping her lips when Roscoe pounced on Tristan's head, shuffling over onto the opposite side of the male's head and onto that side of the pillows, his stomach bulging. "Aww. I guess I definately will be the only one to eat later. Chubso over there is stuffed too." She reached over and gently poked at Roscoe's belly, the dog lolling over on his back, looking at the two goofily. Her fingers then went to Tristan's bare stomach, moving up and tracing over the rips in his skin.. and finally trailing, for a single second, to her own stomach, knowing what was growing inside of it, what could happen. "Tristan. You asked me if this is what I wanted to do. But what do you want to do? Do you honestly want this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Haven :: Roleplaying :: Romance RP-
Jump to: