Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Haven

A site with everything Roleplay. RP all your favorite styles and all your favorite animes. There are no limits here but the sky.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

Number of posts : 346
Location : Somewhere. Not quite sure where yet. But it's dark ^_^
Registration date : 2009-01-25

[ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:30 pm

Tristan was out cold. He wasn't going to come around for quite some time, that was for sure. But for the first time in his life, he slept without any problems. No dreams of death... no horrific screams of agony from unseen mouths. Instead his dreams consisted of things he had never seen before in his life, things that he couldn't understand. But somehow, they were comforting. They were things that drew him into a deeper sleep, a protective sleep that nothing couold have disturbed at that moment. Visions of silver wolves... werewolves... visions of packs of them, families. Then there was the warmth of her body beside his. He had never meant to pass out beside her as he had. He had never meant for what had happened to occur. But there he was, naked from the transformation, laying on his bed beside her, the warmth of the freshly coursing werewolf warmth running through his veins. It was an unnatural warmth, one that he knew would keep him warm even in the coldest of temperatures. One that he knew he wuld never need a jacket with again. And the heat radiated from his body and moved all around him, reaching out and embracing the cool body beside him. It was at that moment that Tristan felt useful for something. He felt like Lauralei' protector, like he was meant for something finally.

Tristan knew nothing of what had happened. Slowly, the dreams dispearsed, the memories of what had happened just moments before went away. All he would remember when he would wake was Lauralei becoming injured, then blackness. He would know nothing about turning into a werewolf. He would know nothing of how he saved the young womans life. All he would know was that he passed out. Why he was naked would be a mystery. Why he was covered in the blood of Lauralei and the blood of the other men he would not know. All he would know is that they were safe... and that slowly, he was becoming something more than he had ever dreamed he would become.

~Elsewhere~

"He has awoken, sir." The young man said to the older man who was standing at the window. "We just got word that he has finally broken his seal. He is impecibly strong in both power and will." The young man said. The older male turned away from the window and looked at the younger male, his cold ice-like eyes shining in the first time for years. "How did he do?" He asked, but the young man dropped his eyes to the floor. "It seems that he has great control over his actions. He can control his temper and control his subconcious. He's aware when he's a werewolf. It seems he ca distinguish who is in need
of help and who's not." He said, taking a deep breath before continuing. "He saved a girl. A vampiriss." The last word caused the older man to stand at edge. "He ended up killing her... right?" He asked in hopefullness. "No. It seems it was because of her that his seal broke. It seems that a man shot this young woman and out of anger, he turne to protect her. He shifted. Killed the men. After shifting back he continued to take the young woman into his home and leave her to heal before passing out." There was then silence. "Master Lucian?" Lucian, the older male, then turned and shouted in anger, his fist flying through the window, shattering the glass. "Master Lucian! You knew that he was going to be different! Never before has a werewolf with a human. You knew that it was going to be game of chance when you bred with that human woman." Lucian moved quickly, an angry growl ripping from his throat. He picked up a book and threw it at the young man. "Go now! Kill that vampire! And if he gets in the way.... KILL HIM!" He shouted. The man only backed up. "But he's your only son... He's the one who's supposed to lead us to..." Lucian growled again. "I KNOW THE PROPECIES! SCREW THEM! Kill them now, Vincent...."
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayinghaven.rpg-guild.org
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Lauralei was quiet; comfortable next to Tristan, his body keeping her warm even with the window still open. Her wound was, for the most part, healed, but she was still too weak to get up and really move around. To get warmer, she shifted towards Tristan, forehead gently resting against his arm. The puppy had moved just a little, so Lauralei wasn't pressed completely against Tristan, though her upper half was. It wasn't too much longer before her eyelids began to flicker, opening to reveal milky-purple orbs. It was a clear sign that she was weakened. When she looked down, frowning a tiny bit to see his chest bare, and then further, she almost immidiately pulled away from him. Her movement was very slow, compared to what it should have been, but he was completely naked beside her. There was blood on his body -- and a human's, at that -- and something was... different about him. Her blood tingled, throwing the sheet over his torso, moving over to the window seat and shutting the window. The entire time, she was crouched just slightly, a single arm around her middle. She was still in a good amount of pain. Even with her senses more wary about him; even though she had woke up next to him and he was completely bare, she couldn't help but be drawn to him again, and laid back down on the bed, looking at the puppy there. The men must have been taken care of. She wasn't sure how... but she had an idea. With quiet fingers, she took the leash from the dog's collar, loosening it. If she would have had food near her, she would have given it some, and she wasn't sure if she would make it down the stairs in one piece. When the tiny creature licked her hand, a smile came to her face, laying close to Tristan again. She'd never come across a werewolf before, but she'd taught herself with research as to what they were, how they acted, etcetera. Tristan... now, had the features of the werewolf. When before, he didn't. And it would only make sense -- he was naked, and had human blood on him. She wasn't sure what else it could be.

The vampiress lifted her head suddenly, hearing someone downstairs. Whoever it was was strong; a vampire, she knew, and after just a minute, it was completely vanished. She couldn't smell anything; her senses were too dull... but whoever it was had been powerful enough for her to very strongly sense, even in her weakened state. A blonde-haired male was suddenly in the room, Lauralei jumping a bit, recognizing him almost immidiately. "Why are you here?" Her voice was defensive, and Alexander simply laughed; it was a quiet sound. "You know I'm not here to hurt you. Calm yourself. Here." He tossed something at her, and it landed in her lap -- she had sat up -- and she realized that it was a warm packet of blood; the kind that you'd find in a hospital.. except, she knew this one was fresh. "There's food in the kitchen. He didn't have much." He nodded towards where Tristan was passed out on the bed, noting his bare form except for the sheet that had been laid over the lower half of his body. "And there's a fresh stock of those packets next to the fridge. You'll see what I mean when you ever get a chance to go back downstairs." He smiled. "Food for the dog is also covered." The vampiress stared at him, confused. "I know that you can sense what happens.. but why are you doing this?" Alexander smiled again, this time more softly, and when he took a step forwards, he noticed immidiately how she leaned away from him -- and towards Tristan. "...I'm doing this because I know that you need a bit of help right now. And it doesn't bother me any. So I'm glad to help out." He paused, seeing that she wasn't unclenching her tensed muscles. "I suppose I'll be going now.. take care of yourself." He vanished in midair, like Lauralei had done so many times, and she didn't sense him at all anymore. With a sigh, she gently laid back down on the mattress, facing Tristan, unscrewing the small cap to the packet, gently sucking out the warm, fresh crimson from inside. There was a difference in her almost immidiately. Her eyes grew a shade darker towards their more healthy color, and again, a better tone came to her skin. She wasn't quite as tired, and her wounds didn't hurt as bad. Yawning, she let her forehead very carefully rest against Tristan's shoulder once more, falling back asleep moments later. The young vampiress was completely unaware as to the danger she was in with the werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:29 pm

It was true. Ever since that initial fist transformation from human to werewolf, things about Tristan had changed both barely and dramatically. His muscle tone was deeper, making him look as if he worked out every day for hours, which was of course not the case. Before he had transformed, her was skinny. Muscle tone had been there, but nothing prominant. He was taller as well, a good half a head taller than he was before. Before he had been only about five foot seven. But now, he stood at almost six foot tall. But the biggest change was the heat that radiated off of his body now. He was much warmer than he
had ever been before. It was so comfortable for him to be able to keep his body at a stable, warm, emperature. And it was comforting to him to know that he was there as protection for someone. Not just to take up space in a nice house. As Tristan slept, the sudden warmth and pressure from Lauralei's body made him shift slightly in his sleep, His arm slipped out from between them ,protectively wrapping itself around Lauralei's sleeping form. His body craved to be close to Lauralei, even as he slept. And when she moved away from him in shock that he was naked, his face distorted into something of dicomfort,
the face of someone who just had something taken away from them. And as soon as Lauralei was away from his sleeping form, his dreams came to visit him. Things he had never seen before. Visions of people being torn apart and shredded at the seams. Thankfully, Lauralei quickly returned to his side, and the dreams were gone before they even got started.

Tristan had no clue of the visitor that was in his house. Had no clue of the food brought into his house, the blood that was now stored downstairs. He had no idea about the dog that was laying in the bed with the two of them. Hell, he didn't even know he was lying naked in bed next to Lauralei. In his sleep, he felt Lauralei's body tense up beside his, and almost immediately he was on alert, even in his unconcious state. And then, after a moment, when Lauralei was calm again and he felt her next to him, he calmed, finally slipping fully into his sleep.

Tristan's eyes finally fluttered open, his one hand going to his head."God... my head...." He said, rubbing his temples gently. And when he finally opened his eyes, his senses kicked in. His eyes focused, noticing that it was at least still dark outside. Whether it was the same night or the next, he wasn't sure, but he knew it was still dark. Then his arm and chest felt the warm form that slept silently on it. Tristan's head turned in shock as he looked beside him. "Lauralei..." He said, a smlie forming on his face as he noticed that she was ok. He lifted his free hand, the one that wasn't protectively around her, and moved it to her face, brushing strands of her hair from her face. Then the rest of it hit him. Upon seeing his arm, he saw the dried blood that was caked to his skin. His eyes widened as he slowly came to reazlize that his shirt was missing from his body, replaced by a layer of blood. He moved his legs a bit, feeling the sheets move against bare skin. "Crap..." He said, sitting up quickly and wrapping the sheet around him tightly. His eyes flew to Lauralei, but he immediately grabbed his head and layed back down, groaning in pain. His body ached in ways he had never felt before. His head felt like it was splitting in half. And to top it all off, he couldn't remember anything that happened and couldn't figure out how they both got to his bed and he managed to loose all of his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Lauralei was completely undisturbed when he'd pulled an arm around her. When he had, she only moved more closely against him, sleeping much more deeply, one hand pulled against her chest, while the other had been draped slightly across his own. No dreams at all came to her at all. When Tristan woke, and had quietly brushed the hair away from her face, she slank back away from him only a tiny bit, relaxing in less than a moment. The pup between them woke up, standing and pawing at Tristan's chest when he'd suddenly groaned. Even Lauralei stirred that time, a quiet, incoheirant mumble escaping her lips. When Tristan hadn't laid back down, her eyelids flickered, opening with a slight squint. The first thing she noticed was that he wasn't laying down anymore, and when she sat up, to see if he was alright, she flinched away, arm coming to press against her side. The wound was healed, but it was as if, beneath the skin, any other damage that hadn't been healed before he'd brought her there, wasn't healing anymore. The silver had badly tainted her blood, and it kept her weak, though she didn't say anything about the fact she'd just realized. "Are you alright?" She couldn't sit completely up, like he was, but she leaned against the backboard of the bed, using pillows as support. Carefully, she pulled him back so he was leaning back the same way she was; pulling his hands gently away from his temples. There weren't any phsyical wounds towards his head, so she wondered what was wrong, her cool fingers reaching up to his temples and gently pressing at a few pressure points. She hoped it would ease the pain -- it always had for everyone else she'd used it on, including herself -- and when she'd released the ache in the pressure points, she continued to roll the tips of her fingers along his temples. Tristan's changes were definately noticable. Her eyes trailed across his chest, noticing that his muscles had become more prominant. Where his form was rather small before, it'd grown now, the muscular features adding an almost dangerous look to him. She wasn't sure, but she thought he'd grown taller -- unknowing if he had or hadn't, for sure, because neither one of them were standing. The pup continued to bathe Tristan's chest of the blood that was on it, and when it got tired again, it simply curled up in the male's lap, resting its chin on Tristan's knee. Lauralei only smiled. "It looks like you have a pet after all..." She looked towards the pup, sighing a little.

........................ * ... e l s e w h e r e ... * ........................

"What the hell was that?!" Raphael roared, Alexander sighing, starting to walk away. "Don't you walk away from me! I'm speaking to you, Alexander! Why did you expose yourself to her again? Why did you help them both? I can understand her, and the dog, but why did you provide more food for the damn mutt?" Alexander only tensed at his words, turning around. "Have some bloody respect for things other than our own kind." His words were thick with venom, and Raphael narrowed his eyes, not saying anything further. Alexander, however, stormed from the room, irritated. He was allowed to provide for whoever he wanted to -- it was coming from his pocket. When he ran into his brother, he calmed almost immidiately. "Nicholas.."

Nicholas was, indeed, Alexander's twin -- but he was the exact opposite. In situations where Alexander was warm and welcoming, Nicholas was opposing to whatever was happening, and it stuck into his mind that way. His skin was a naturally darker tone, he had long, black strands of silken hair, whereas Alexander's hair was a crisp blonde and short. "Is something the matter, Alexander?" He was just slightly taller than his technically younger brother -- they were born just a few minutes apart -- and Alexander just sighed. "Raphael isn't being the most accepting person right now," he murmured, and left it at that, the two brothers going their opposite directions within the council house.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Tristan felt Lauralei stir beside him, and he turned his head to look at her, smiling softly as he watched her. He watched her intently as her hands raised up and pulled his own away from his temples. "I'm sure I'm fine. I just have a killer headache." He then shook his head. "And my body aches in places I didn't even know it could." Tristan blinked a few times as he felt the bed move and looked at Lauralei as she sat up and pulled him down to her. He moved more than willingly, feeling more comfortable with his body close to hers once again. He said before smiling at her once again. He watched as her fingers moved to touch his temples, enhaling softly at the cool touch to his firey skin. It was like fire and ice. Two things that could not live in existance with the other. But here it mixed so perfectly. Her touch cooled his skin in a way that he couldn't explain. Tristan's eyes closed slowly at her touch, the pain that had once been in his templesalmost ceasing immediately. He exhaled deeply, his eyes finally opening to look at her once again, his ice blue eyes scanning over her face and delicate features as he watched her. Just by looking at her he could tell that she was weaker. He noticed that she tried to hide it, but when she had moved and grabbed her sides. The way that she didn't over do herself anymore. It was all so easily seen, if you payed enough attention. It was as he was laying there on the bed with her, leaning against the headboard that Tristan realized the changes that had occured to him. He ran a hand down his stomach, his fingers tracing the tones in his muscles. "What happened out there?" He asked looking at her. "What happened to me?" He asked, his face showing scared and worried, unable to think of a logical reason to what had happened.

~Elsewhere~

Lucian roared angrilly in his room, crashing coming from all around him. Soon though, he busted through the door of his bedroom, throwing it off of its hinges and splintering it in places. "How dare that blood sucker get near him! Why didn't he wake up at his presence?! Why didn't Tristan kill him!?" He shouted, at no one in particular. It wasn't more than a few moments before Killian, his brother, was next to him. "Calm down Lucian. You know what happens when you get worked up." He said, putting a supportive arm around his brother. "Tristan was a failure. A horrible failure." But Killian only laughed
at his brothers words. "You knoew it was going to be a game of chance when you mated with that human. As far as we knew neither one of them were going to make it." He said, laughing. "You just got lucky. Now... just because he's much more stable than any of us... is that necessarilly a bad thing? I mean think about it Lucian.... Tristan is rather attatched to this woman... this... blood sucker." He laughed and shook his head. "Do you think any of the other vampires are going to stay sitting for this? It's forbidden for a vampire to be near a werewolf, you know that!" He said before putting a finger in the air in proclamation. "Just think about it. Those vampires are going to go after Tristan. Eventually... they may eve go after the female. Tristan wont sit for that... and slowly, he'll take them out one by one." He said, a wicked grin coming across Lusican's face as he tried to imagine it in his head. "Now... What happens when you kill a couple too many vampires?" He asked, crossing his arms with a victorious smile. Lucian however only laughed, a deep and menacing laugh. "It lures out the Elders...." He said, grinning triumphantly. "Stop Vincent. Let the two children play. Let them do as they wish. Maybe my son wasn't the failure I thought he was. He might just bring us the war... and the advantage... that we've been hoping for." He said, turning and leaving his brother to return to his room, and his books.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Lauralei was quiet, smoothing her fingers along his temples for a few moments longer, before she pulled her arms back. At first, she flinched just the tiniest bit, holding her breath and waiting for the pain in her side to subside. When it did, she exhaled, leaning her head back and shutting her eyes. "I'm not sure what happened. But you.. you changed. I don't even know what happened to the men. But there's blood all over you." She frowned slightly, gazing at his chest, watching him run his hand down his stomach. The vampiress was hesitant to say what she thought he'd turned into. But what she was curious about, was how he'd... changed. He was so human before, so different, and now, he was a totally different being altogether. The heat from his body was still soothing, and she suddenly smiled, lips pulling back just slightly over pointed canines. "You might want to go shower and get dressed. There's... food downstairs, for all of us. Including the dog." She smiled, picking up the puppy and cradeling it in her arms, the small dog yawning. It showed no fear at all towards either the vampire, or the werewolf. Her gaze shifted towards him. "Thank you for helping me as much as you have. I didn't ask for it... and I'm just glad that it was something I didn't need to speak." She appreciated his helping to such a degree, she didn't say anything else -- she didn't know what else to even say -- and reverted her gaze back to the sleeping pup in her arms, not really wanting to get up quite yet.

Raphael was quite irritated. He was wondering why the werewolves hadn't stepped in yet, to be honest. The vampires didn't want another war with the other breed -- every time there was one, nothing got settled, no one proved anything, and all that happened was death. It was all so pointless. And yet the werewolves were determined to do so, anyway. The elder could only hope that they'd leave things alone, and that they weren't planning to use Tristan as an advantage. He still wasn't sure what he was -- he had been human, but in that one moment, his blood shifted into the more naturally dominant state of a werewolf -- but what was he? Surely not full blooded. He didn't think that half human, half werewolf would be able to survive. But if there was some freak chance that he did... how would the werewolves be able to use that to their liking? He knew that Lauralei was a smart girl, and wouldn't stay near anyone who had a bad will to someone. It was one of her specialties; to sense things that others were feeling, if they got too upset or worked up over something. In truth, the elder was still too confused to realize anything much.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Tristan's eyes soon opened once Lauralie's cool fingers left his temples. The searched the dark room for a long moment, as if looking for the answers to the questions he had asked. He wasn't sure what she had meant by him having changed. What could have changed about him in such a short time? All he could remember was the gun shot... and Lauralei's face as she was shot. After that it wass darkness... and pain. Tristan thought hard to himself for a long moment, listening to her words as he sat there, taking it all in as she spoke. What could have changed about him that would cause his body to change in
such a way? It wasn't human for such a person to change in such a way in a matter of moments, right? And he was only human afterall, was he not? At least he had been up before that last time he blacked out. Had something changed so dramatically that he couldn't even remember it? Tristan sighed and raised his face to look over at Lauralei who was playing with the dog. "Food? Where did it come from?" He asked before shaking his head. "Never mind. I don't want to know." He said, chuckling. "It seems that many things have happened lately that just don't need explaining." He said before nodding his head. "A shower and clothes would be best, I presume." He said, speaking softly. He throat was dry, his mouth tasted as if copper had been in his mouth. As if he had tasted... blood? Tristan shook the thoughts away from his mind and sat up. His eyes scanned the room as he searched for something to cover himself up with, trying his best to be proper and a gentleman infront of the lady. "I might as well do it now because if I keep laying here, I'm not going to want to get up. It's comfortable. But then again maybe the hot water will soothe my aching muscles." He said as he pulled one of the extra blankets that he had folded over the footboard of the bed. He never used them, seeing as how he always found it
constricting to sleep with more than a sheet. But he was grateful at that point that he had never moved it. And after some slight manuevering, Tristan had the extra blanket wrapped around his waist and he was slidding out of the bed, stretching with a large yawn as he stood. He was taller, much taller than he had been before he had passed out. He blinked a few times and looked down at his feet then at Lauralei. "Strange..." He said to himself before shrugging his shoulders and smiling one last time at Lauralei before turning and walking out of the room.

Tristan walked down the stairs of the large house, his right hand holding the blanket around his waist as he walked. He wanted to see just what she was talking about when she said that there was food ready in the kitchen for all three of them. And when he walked into the kitchen and started searching through the cabinets and what not, he was shocked to see the multiple stacks of food for him. He wasn't as surprised to see the piles of packaged blood for Lauralei, and strangely enough he was used to it already. He didn't mind the fact that she drank blood to keep her alive. It didn't even phase him. Tristan smiled to himself and picked up a package of blood and a bag of dog food, along with an empty bowl. Carefully,
being sure to keep a grasp on his blanket as well, he climbed the stairs once more and made his way to his room once more. "Before I get in the shower," he said as he walked in. "I wanted to make sure that the both of you had food." Tristan hadn't known that Lauralei had eaten a package already. "You, little angel, don't need to be running around like you do for a little while. You make think you're hiding it, but I can tell that you're still in pain." He said, crossing the room and placing the food items and the bowl on the bed. "And feed that puppy. He looks like he's been starved." He said, giving her a smile and turning to walk back out the room. "While you're at it, you should think of a name for him." He said as he walked out the door, shutting it behind him. Tristan finally did what he needed to do and made his way to the shower. After only a few short minutes, he was in the shower, the hot water running over his body, washing the dried blood from his skin. His mind flew as he stood there, leaning against the wall under the water with one hand. He couldn't remember what happened. He knew that he had moved between Lauralei's limp form and the approaching men. But what after that? Surely he hadn't passed out then. Tristan sighed, opening his eyes and looking down into the water as it swirled down the drain. In his mind he ran the memory back of what had happened. But every time he thought of it, it stopped just as he was moving to protect her. Where had the visions come from as he had slept? What were those creatures that he had seen running through his mind. Tristan sighed and pushed the thoughts from his head. Then wasn't the time to worry about what had happened to him. It was the time to make sure that Laurali was safe.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Lauralei looked up when Tristan had come back into the room, smiling at what he said. Little angel? The only thing she'd been known as was the devil, almost her entire life. It was... a rather nice change. When he'd tossed the items into her lap, and went to shower, she quietly thanked him, and opened the small bag of dog food, pouring it into the bowl. The dog tried devouring it all in one bite, but the vampiress wouldn't let him, pouring very small bits into the bowl at once and waiting a few minutes before he was allowed to eat more. She didn't want him getting sick. When the dog had had its fill, and she was sure that he hadn't eaten too fast, he curled up beside her and slept; his belly hardened from the food he'd eaten. Lauralei didn't mind Tristan giving her a packet at all. Even though she'd had one already, she could probably even have several more. When he was out of the shower, she had to ask him to find something for her, anyway. When she'd finished off the packet, and placed it inside the bowl; placing the bowl on the small desk next to the bed, and the dog food in one of the drawers of the desk, she sank back down into the mattress again, thinking of a name for the new pet, waiting for Tristan to get done showering and come back into the room.

While she laid there, she thought of how kind Tristan had been to her. And how much she was starting to become attatched to him. Never had she felt so at ease next to someone in her sleep; never before had she let anyone be close to her when she was wounded. Until, of course, now. She already trusted Tristan with just about her entire core, and when she'd hardened to people throughout her entire life, she was beginning to soften once more. Her naturally gentle personality was thawing out once again. Next to her, the pup shifted a little, and she smiled. "Roscoe..." The tiny dog lifted its head, as if it'd been called, and Lauralei smiled. "Alrighty then. That's what it'll be. Roscoe." She was going to ask Tristan about it, but, for now, she was tired. The extra blood helped just a tiny bit, but she needed something else... soon. Once more, she silently urged Tristan to hurry up from the shower, yawning while she rested her head against the pillow, curling a blanket around her body.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Soon the water that poured out of the shower head onto Tristan's body became too cold for his liking. He sighed one last time, making sure that all the blood was erased from his body. He didn't want to know why all that blood had been splashed upon his body. He didn't want to know why he had woken up naked. He could tell just from looking at the blood that had been on his body that it had not all been hers. There was far too much blood for it all to be hers. There was enough there for a couple of people. Tristan shut off the water, his eyes widening just a little bit as he thought on that for a moment. There had been enough blood on him for at least two full grown men. Then it hit him, the little breath he had left in him escaping sharply out of his mouth. Had he been the ones who had fought off those men? Is that what had happened? But that was immpossible, wasn't it? How could he have killed two men, who were armed, by himself without getting so much as a scratch on his body? It was impossible. It was inpraubable. Tristan shook his head, his normally spiky golden hair falling around his face, the water slowly dripping from its ends. He stopped infront of the mirror, his blue eyes looking into it back into his own. He had changed.... but into what?

Tristan picked up a pair of pants that were folded in bathroom. He had made sure to keep extra changes of clothing in the bathroom while Meghan had been there. It was just safer than walking around with only a towel on. Slowly, still sore from god knows what, he pulled on his jeans and stood up, buttoning them up. He looked down, feeling uncomfortable. His jeans came up too high. The ankles of his jeans came up a good four inches above where they should have been. He sighed and shook his head, picking the towel up and putting it over his head as he turned and walked out of the bathroom, his bare feet padding softly against the hardwood floor as he walked down the hallway towards his room once again. Soon, Tristan was pushing through the familiar doorway to his bedroom, the familia atmosphere welcoming him. He walked in, shutting the door behind him. His eyes fell onto Laurlei and the puppy, both eaten and lying on the bed. "Well don't you guys look comfortable?" He asked, pulling the towel from off of his head, letting his golden hair fall down around his face once more. "So did you think of a name?" He asked, smiling at her as he sat down on the edge of the bed. "Oh... and I think I'm going
to send Erik to buy us both clothes tomorrow when he gets here. It seems that the female clothes that I have here are too big for you." He looked down at his jeans which were suddenly too short. "And it seems that my pants are too short to fit me." He said, looking back up at her. "Are you alright, Lauralei? Is there something you need?" He asked, pushinig hair from her face with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Lauralei was in a lot more pain than before, by the time Tristan had walked in, and her breathing was slightly shallow. When he'd pushed the hair away from her face -- laying on her side, away from him -- she closed her eyes, clenching her jaw tightly, but she forced herself to act as if there wasn't much else wrong with her, from earlier. "The dog seems to acknowledge the name Roscoe... could you do something for me?" She paused, her eyes sealing shut again, pulling her chin in slightly. "The fireplace," she breathed, breaking into a sweat. "Pull the brick out, the one in the top of the fireplace, there's a small bag in there; an antidote." She was talking fast, her words slurring together. "Silver, it's a silver antidote.." Her teeth came down upon her lower lip, grimacing; the dog looking up and licking at her face. The silver was surging through her blood, searing whatever it touched, and it just kept doing more damage. She hadn't known how much had scraped off into the wound, but apparently it was a fairly good amount, enough to make her sick like she was. With the anitdote, though, after just a couple hours, she should be back to normal. Weak, and healing, but no longer getting any worse. Inside the bag, there was actually twelve tiny needles with the antidote in it; all she needed was one, the rest needed to go back within its safe spot. She had always kept it there when getting cut with a blade, or had gotten impaled by something silver, that way she knew where it was and could access it somewhat easily. With a quiet groan, her body began to curl.

While she waited -- though it seemed like forever, she knew that it was less than a few seconds that had passed by -- she wondered why he would send Erik to get clothes for both of them. Why was he supporting her with clothing? She had honestly half expected him to get her to buy or find her own somewhere, and clothes for her tiny frame were hard to come by unless they were rather expensive, and certain materials would irritate her skin. Instead of dwelling on it, she decided to explain it to him later, noticing all too well how much more handsome he looked now -- how much more defined his muscles were, how he was taller, and with his golden strands dripping water; causing them to be a slightly darker shade, his hair was in a slight disarray from stepping from the shower.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Tristan looked at her, worry spread across his face as he watched her closely. She was still in pain, in fact it looked as if she was in even more pain than when he had left her alone to take a shower. "I like that name. Roscoe.." He said, smiling down at her as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Anything at all, Lauralei. Just tell me." He said, He listened carefully to her instructions, nodding every few moments so she knew that he understood what she was telling him to do. He knew that she needed it badly, he could tell by looking at her face.Immediately, as soon as Lauralei had ceased talking, Tristan turned and walked out the door with a quick "Hold on..." muttered under his breath as he walked away from her. Tristan bolted down the hallway of the upstairs, nearly sliding to a stop when he needed to turn to go down the stairs. Once he hit the stairs, he ran down them two or three at a time, his long legs able to take them easily in stride. Before he knew it, he was standing infront of the fireplace, his eyes and hands violating every brick above it. "Come on you cursed thing." He said as he pulled at the brick, finally managing to pull it free. He shoved his hand into the darkness that was behind it, his hand gripping in the unknown for anything that was there. Once he felt his hand close around something, he pulled his hand out, looking down at the small bag that had been in the hole. He opened the bag, looking into it. Twelve needles, all tiny but filled with something he had no idea about. He sighed and pulled out a single needle, shoving the bag back where it belonged. He made sure to put the brick back in its place, pushing hard on it to make sure it stayed. He then turned and hurried back up the stairs and into the room.

"Here." He said, pushing through his bedroom door and walking to sit on the edge of the bed beside her. He had the single needle clenched in his hand, only opening his hand when he knew that she was there to take it from him. Tristan handed Lauralei the needle, unsure of what else to do from there. His mind swam. So many things had happened in once over the past few days, he didnt know what to take of it. He didn't want to think too hard on the things that had happened, he knew that there were no logical reasons or answers for any of it. So he pushed them from his mind, and decided to just let everything go as it was meant to. "Are you going to be okay, Lauralei?"
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:49 pm

By the time Tristan had come into the room, Lauralei had started to become rather dizzy, but almost immidiately she was relieved when he'd come back into the room. She curled up against him where he was sitting on the edge of the bed, shaking fingers taking the needle from him and unscrewing the cap, flinching when she injected the substance into her arm. All of her muscles tensed, and very gradually, very slowly, she began to relax. Her skin was icy to the touch, shivering slightly as the antidote spread through her veins, which were now slightly prominant beneath her pale skin in the arm she'd injected it into. "I'll be fine. Thank you." She shuddered slightly when she put the now empty needle on the table, curling up into the blankets. This was the worst part about the antidote. It seemed to take the warmth from her blood, quite literally, because it was killing off the infected cells, and they took a while to heal back. Roscoe was curled up beside her again, his tiny body amazingly warm compared to Lauralei's own skin.

Raphael was completely rigid in the chair he was sitting in. Lauralei had been pierced with silver, and it'd been into her system so long before she had taken the antidote. And he knew exactly how she even mannaged to come by that. The male. The werewolf. He wasn't sure what would happen. Every minute that went by, he just kept wondering when Tristan would finally take actions with his true senses and attack the vampiress. That was when the vampires would step in. When any hint of possible war would be waged. It was just time, now, as to when, or even if that would happen. Raphael couldn't allow his last heir to die. After so many years, and so many generations, he very simply couldn't tolerate it ending there. Lauralei was, in fact, the only female born out of all of the generations produced. In each line, each male would produce one child -- and that had always been a male, until Lauralei. He wasn't sure how that would change things, but he knew that it was different; things certainly wouldn't be the same with this particular heir, now.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Tristan watched her closely, his eyes never leaving her as she moved, taking the needle from him, and proceeded to injecting it's unknown liquid into her veins. Tristan stared, almost unblinking, at her. He had noticed how cold her fingers were when she had taken the needle from him. "Good. You need to rest, Little Angel." He said, moving ever so slowly into the bed beside her. "Just relax. I'll keep you warm." He whispered into her ear as he pressed his chest against her own, his legs gently wrapping around hers beneath the sheet. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her to him softly. "Don't worry. I'm just warming you up..." He said soothingly to her. He didn't want her to get uncomfortable. He didn't want her to get upset. And if she wanted him to stop, he knew that he would stop. Tristans face only inches from hers, he leaned his forehead against hers and gently ran his fingers along her spine. "Get some sleep. I'll stay right here, if you want me to.

~Elsewhere~

"What the hell is he doing!? He's laying in a bed with the enemy! He's holding her... helping her! What kind of werewolf is he?!" Lucian shouted angrilly at his council. Three people stood before him, Killian stood there, alongside his mate, Victoria and her brother, Baltor. Killian took a step foreward, putting his hands up to calm his brother. "Calm down, sir. You know that he's not like us. He doesn't know what we know." But Lucian advanced ontop of him, looking his brother straght in the face as he started to yell. "BUT SHE WAS GOOD AS DEAD AND HE SAVED HER! Now he's laying in bed with her sharing his body heat with that monster!" Victoria now stood before him, pressing her small but muscular frame
between the brothers. "Calm down the both of you! So he helped the blood sucker! I'm sure it's only a matter of time before his senses kick in. He'll kill her, I'm sure of it. And if he doesn't... then we will." Killian spoke next. "Just calm down Lucian. You remember what we talked about. We just have to wait it out. Be patient!" He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Lauralei wasn't worrying at all. In fact, she was pressing herself against Tristan's chest, loving the warmth, cherishing it. When he'd pulled her against her chest, and wrapped his legs around her own, the knots in her rigid muscles began to slowly loosen, relaxing bit by bit. Finally, as Tristan rested his forehead against her own; running his fingers along her back, she went completely limp, breathing through slightly parted lips. Her eyes were shut, and there wasn't a single thought or worry there about being uncomfortable. She silently wished she could be that relaxed around everyone.. but knew that it simply wasn't possible. At the male's words, her eyelids fluttered tiredly, closing again. "Stay..." she mumbled, her voice slurred with sleep. "Stay here..." Roscoe was snuggled up on the pillow right next to Lauralei's head, watching them both quietly, the dog finally shutting his eyes and falling asleep, just as Lauralei was doing.

Alexander was just slightly pained. He knew exactly what was happening with Lauralei. With a sigh, he stood, moving back into Raphael's room, where the elder was fuming. Of course, he knew as well. "We need to separate them." Raphael's words were harsh. "I don't mind his helping her. But this.. this is too far. Alexander, you know what's been set up for the two of you. You can just--" The blonde-haired elder cut Raphael off with a lethal glare, speaking quietly to him. "Raphael, I've become attatched to her enough, in a sense, that I don't care who she's with. Even you can sense how comfortable she is. For heaven's sake, you can't just rip something away from someone! Especially now, when she's just starting to heal. Raphael, you must understand how fragile she is right now. If we break anything about that, it'll shatter her completely. Her being able to trust at all is such a miracle... and every bit of this information, you know." Alexander was silent afterwards, watching Raphael's expressions, letting him think about what he'd said. "I suppose you're right. But nothing farther than this is allowed. It's completely forbidden." His eyes narrowed. "You, Alexander, know the consequences that will have to be taken if things get too far." The blonde only nodded, worried.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Tristan watched Lauralei as she slept. He didn't move, didn't stir. Just layed there, his arms and legs entwined around her icy body. His hands rubbed along her back for the longest time, softly smoothing out the knots and the tense muscles that had formed. His forehead never left hers, out of fear that the coldness would take over where his warmth had once been. His eyes watched her closely, all the while his mind silent. He was learning new things about himself as he laid there with her. His hearing was extrodinary. He could hear everything. He could hear the light breeze blowing outside. He could hear the trickle of the water in the creek behind his house. It was amazing him just how much about him had changed, and what all he was starting to learn about himself. There were things he couldn't explain. Like what it was about him that had changed him. What had made him into what he was. But most of all... he couldn't explain the feelings he felt. Things he had never expierenced before were surging through him every moment. It wasa breathtaking, but at the same time it was over whelming. The feeling of security when Lauralei was with him. The way his stomach knotted up ever so strangely whenever he was holding her, like he was now. Something about her made him feel.... complete.

Tristan continued to watch her as she slept, ever creak of the old house catching his attention, making his body stiffen in defense. At one point in time, a low growl had formed in the deepest part of his throat, something he couldn't explain. But he had only been growling at Erik, come to make sure that the front door had been fixed. He hadn't seen Erik, but he had heard every word that was spoken between him and whoever it was thta was fixing the door. Soon though, after only a few hours of laying there with her, he became so comfortable in himself that he too fell asleep, his eyes closing as his mind concentrated on the deep breathing of Lauralei.

~Elsewhere~

"He is overly infuriated about nothing!" Victoria said as she paced in her room. Killian sat at a large wooden desk in the corner, his nose buried in books. "It says here that no human has ever succesfully been mated with a werewolf. It was deemed impossible a hunderd and thirty six years ago." Victoria stopped and looked at Killian. "But wasn't Lucian part of the werewolves that tried to test that only ten years later?" Killian nodded. "Yes. But it wasn't until twenty three years ago that he was able to make a human woman concieve." Victoria shook her head. "What happened to the mother?" Killian closed the book and sighed, sliding it to the pile at the edge of the desk. "She died. The mother's sister raised him as her own after that. Of course, from what I heard she never did a very good job of it." Victoria looked at him, confused. "But why didn't Lucian just take him then?" Killian shook his head. "Lucian had heard that the human had died, he had assumed that the child did as well. It wasn't until the child was twelve that he even learned of Tristan's being. And by that time, it was too late to take him in. Lucian was scared that because of the human interction he had had all those years that it had overpowered his ability to turn into a werewolf. He never imagined that something like this would trrigger it." Victoria then laughed. "Better late then never, I guess. So what are we waiting for?" Killian then stood up. "We're waiting for Tristan's actions with the vampire to start the next war. But... there's something strange about this one... something about her that I can't quite put my finger on." Victoria tilted her head. "What do you mean, Killian?" Killian walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Something powerful... more powerful than any normal vampire." Victoria gasped. "You don't think she's a...." But Killian simply nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Lauralei's muscles were completely limp, her lips still just slightly parted to breathe through, in utter ease pressed to Tristan as she was. Knowing that someone else was there, that she was able to trust just that one person, and that she was protected by him... it was like floating in water, instead of drowning, after so many years. In her comfort, dreams began to swirl within her mind, flickering images. The puppy, the sound of the bullet, the feel of it suddenly shattering into her, but not cutting completely through. The scrape of her knees as they fell onto the ground, and then the dizziness. There was something else. Her subconcious mind had still heard everything that had gone on with Tristan. She hadn't seen it -- her eyes had been shut -- but it didn't change the sounds that her mind had still picked up. A rustling noise, next to her. And then ripping... shredding, groaning. Screams. From the men, the blood gurgling heavily in their throats, bones being shattered, sickening grinding and ripping sounds. The soft padding of feet... and it certainly wasn't human. And finally, a soft, cool and wet feeling against her cheek before she'd been picked up, the scent of blood overpowering everything. That was when she'd truly gone out, when even her subconciousness had shut down to help her body repair itself.

The images shifted, moving to her father's death. How she'd been the one to kill him. The urge to feed had been too great. No one had been there to teach her how to resist, or what to feed on; what the thirst really was, so she could prevent it. She learned the most horrid way she thought could ever be possible. Droplets of his blood on his neck, floor, and her clothing -- on the same cloak that was wrapped so delicately around her body as she slept. WIth the memories, Lauralei stirred uneasily in her slumber, settling down again, though she wasn't quite as relaxed anymore. Her father's funeral, being lowered into the heavy casket into the ground. So deep. Just like Meghan, except that girl hadn't had any sort of protection around her to keep the filth from her cold body.

The horrid dreams just kept coming, the images, the sounds, even some that she didn't recognize at all, one that involved the blonde-headed male, another one with black, long hair, and yet one more she'd never seen before, who's power was so immense, it was suffocating. She wasn't sure at all where it'd come from, and couldn't match the faces to any she'd seen before at all, except for the one blonde that had been inside the mansion to provide with food. Everything in that particular segment of the dream was so powerful, and she felt as if she had to respect the one who's power seemed to overcomplete all the rest, but not for royal or powerful reasons themselves. She was connected, some way, some how.. she just couldn't figure out why, or how.

After the dreams stopped, she opened her eyes, the once-milky hues from the wounds now a much richer color. They were still several shades off of her normal eyecolor, but it was definately an improvement. The intense pain surging throughout the right side of her body was just a dull throb, and her head was pulsing as if someone were taking a small chisel to the inside of her skull, trying to make a masterpiece out of the bone. When she realized that she was still pressed soundly against Tristan's body, the distress seemed to melt away again, moving her forehead away from his and curling up just slightly; resting her head beneath his chin, so her forehead was now resting against his chest. Her arms were pulled against her chest slightly, but because of how tightly she was against the male, those, too, were resting against the finely toned upper half of his body. Her wound was healing over rather nicely -- even if it was causing her to feel as if her skull were splitting, at the same time, due to the mental stress of it all -- and within the minute, she was sleeping again, tucked protectively against him.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Tristan only woke every so often, his now mormal protective ways that he had grown towards Lauralei were kicking in every time he felt her move irregularly or made sounds that were unnatural to sleep. But every time he would wake up, his eyes would open to find her still curled up against him, her cold skin cooling his burning skin. He could tell she was having bad nightmares, it was written all over the expressions she wore on her face as she slept. But just like her, he too was having the inescapable nightmares of gunshots and too much blood for comfort. The only thing that was different between their two dreams was that Tristan's had a big gaping part of it missing, the on that would have shown him who had saved them and why they had made it up stairs, Tristan's body naked and covered in blood. Had he done something that he couldn't remember, something that his memory seemed to want to keep from him. He couldn't place his finger on what the hell it could be, but he did know one thing. It wasn't human.

Once Tristan finally settled into a deep enough sleep where he wasn't waking up every ten minutes or every time Lauralei moved, his dreams became more vivid, and things that were once locked away were slowly revealed to him. He remembered things about his past that were never any significane to him, but suddenly they all started to come together. A man, a long haired man. He had been standing outide of his bedroom window one night, many years prior to then. He was... dark looking, but his eyes showed a certain sadness in them. The man faded into the darkness of his mind and the images of the wolves appeared once again. But they weren't normal looking wolves. They were much larger. Much more dangerous looking. They seemed to have much longer fur, and their eyes had something strangely human about them. Tristna's breath quickened a bit as he watched the larger of the werewolves came forward from the pack, his fur nuch more silver and beautiful than any of the other werewolves. Tristan shook lightly in his sleep, his arms wrapping around Lauralei's middle and gently holding her to him, the feeling of her body against his making him calm slightly. It was then that the animal in his dreams started to change into something else, it's limbs straightening out and becoming longer. Soon, the other werewolves started to change as well, following suit to what their 'leader' was doing. Soon, the other werewolves were changed full into humans, ones he had never seen before in his life. But that one, the one that had been so large and leaderish, was extremely familiar. The dusty blonde hair. The icy cold blue eyes. The long, muscular body. Tristan was staring at himself.

Tristan's eyes snapped open almost immediately. His breathing was heavy and jagged. His body covered in beads of sweat. Was that what had happened? Was that how they had survived the hunters? Had he turned into one of those creatures? Tristan's eyes fell to see that she had recently moved. Her forehead was no longer against his own, instead, she had her head tucked underneath of his chin. He calmed almost instantly and smiled. He moved his head, resting his cheek against the top of her head. His right hand raised and slowly he ran his fingers through her long hair slowly. He took in a deep breath, his left hand rubbing her back gently as he laid there.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:57 pm

N E X T - N I G H T

Lauralei stirred, stretching her arms out in front of her and opening her eyes. A warm body was pressed to her back; feeling an arm draped over her, her body still burrowed beneath the covers. Purple hues were almost back to their full healthy color. Instead of fear and panic of some kind lurking within them, they were clear -- no emotion clouded the smooth purple pools. During her sleep, she'd turned over onto her other side, and found that she was hugging a pillow against her chest, with Tristan was molded to her back. Reaching back with her right hand, her delicate fingers brushed against blonde silken strands, and then down just slightly further to the bare skin of his chest, almost as if assuring it was him that was there. It didn't take long for her to completely go limp again, even though she'd never really tensed in the first place.

The sun was just starting to set. Beneath the curtains, there was hardly any glow at all. It would possibly even be another hour or two before the sun was finally invisible below the horizon in the sky. Carefully, she pulled away from Tristan, sitting up on the edge of the bed and examining the hole in her shirt. The skin wound was gone, and there was almost no inner damage left as well. The cold shooting throughout her body had warmed a bit, for the most part, due to Tristan's body heat. It seemed freezing after pulling away from him, and faintly wondered how cold it was outside. Her gaze reverted behind her, towards Tristan's sleeping form, running her fingers once through the golden strands resting against his forehead, before standing and letting her feet silently touch the floor.

She made her way to the window, pulling the curtain back a tiny bit. Good. The sun was on the other side of the house, so there was no direct contact to harm her. And what she saw was beautiful. There was white all over the ground, it covered all rised surfaces. It was only a thin coat, perhaps a few inches, but it was gorgeous all the same. Tiny flecks of white were circling to the ground. It was snowing. The vampiress smiled, relaxing further. Her favorite season, and the snow had come so early. She didn't know why, but she felt the urge to tell Tristan. Finally pulling herself away from the window, she sat down on the bed, crosslegged, and facing him, sitting right next to his head. "Tristan.." Her voice was a mere whisper, reaching her head down so her lips were closer to his ear, shaking his arm in a gentle mannar. "Tristan, wake up. It's snowing outside."

The warmth that still radiated from his body was irrisistable, and she leaned in closer, waiting for him to wake. If he still wanted to sleep, she would leave him alone and possibly go to play on the piano, or do something else to keep her occupied. But for now, she crept closer to the intense heat of his skin, finally just laying down on her stomach and resting her chin on his shoulder. "Tristaaaannnn...."
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:58 pm

After the last time that Tristan had woken up and fallen back asleep, he finally managed to stay asleep the rest of the night and all of the next day. His dreams were calmer, the feeling of Lauralei next to him for the entire night was something that helped more than anything. The fact that he had someone there that was depending on him to protect her, even though the young woman really didn't need it. He felt needed and like he had found the reason for his existance. It was all inside of this young woman. It was because of her that he had a purpose. It was because of ehr he finally found out who he really was. Sure he was a werewolf, or so it seemed, but that couldn't be all that bad, right? Tristan wasn't sure how to take it when he had figured it out. He had laid there in his bed for the longest time, staring into the darkness for answers that he knew weren't going to come at that time. It was hard at first, but then exhaustion took over his body and he had slipped back into a deep sleep, ones whose dreams only revolved around one thing. Lauralei.

To him, she was an angel, his angel, if he could get away with that. She was something so perfect that he wasn't even sure if it was him that deserved her company. Her sweetness and kindness errupted from her so simply, so beautifully. And slowly he began to feel things he had never felt before about a living woman. Things that seemed immpossible for him to feel only days before this one. He didn't know what to make of it, didn't know how to classify the feelings. He did know, however, that if she was killed or taken away from him.... He would fight to the death to save her.

"Tristaaaaaan...." The last time she called out his name it pulled him from his sleep. He stirred a bit and stretched, making very little noise as he did so. After a long moment he opened his icy blue eyes and they scanned the area infront of him. He couldn't help but to smile as the milky purple hues were met by his own, his hand reaching over and touching her cheek softly. "Hey there, Little Angel." He started, before yawning once more. "What's wrong? You look overtly excited." He said softly, barely even louder than a whisper. His eyes then glanced to the then opened window curtains and his eyes caught sight of the delicate white flakes that fell from the sky. "Ah. It's snowing. You like the snow I take it then?" He asked, smiling at her gently. "Well how about this. Today, we will do whatever it is you want to do." He said, grinning widely at her.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Lauralei's eyes were bright, and very much indeed excited. As soon as Tristan was done speaking, she grinned, disappearing from her spot next to him and reappearing next to the window, watching the ground. She looked like a small child that was looking at the snow for the first time. It brought back so many wonderful memories, she seemed to freeze on spot, tensing just slightly, her eyes going distant. Times of her father and her making snow angels, catching snowflakes with her tounge while he watched, sleeping next to the fireplace when the snow caved them into the house, and sneaking marshmallows while her father was sleeping, in case she'd woken up in the middle of the night. After a few moments of standing there, her eyes softened, reaching out and touching the cold glass with the tips of her fingers, pulling back and seeing a wet spot on the other side, where the warmth from her fingers -- from Tristan -- had melted the thin layer of ice that had caked onto the window from the outside.

"You need to eat first." Her mood quite suddenly changed, back to bright and rather cheery again, once more disappearing. She could be found in the kitchen, rummaging around the cabinets to see what Alexander had gotten and brought. There were several freezers, full of meat, and a medium-sized fridge-looking object next to the larger refridgerator. It was black, and just barely transparent, and inside, the blood packets were kept. She wasn't hungry, but took one out and drained it dry anyway, so help heal any of the remaining damage to her insides. The vampiress wasn't sure what Tristan liked or wanted to eat, so she hopped onto the counter, waiting for him to come downstairs. A smile spread across her face, watching the puppy fumble its way down the stairs, trying to run. It was such a scrawny little thing. Bending down, she picked it up, holding it against her chest in her arms, keeping her eye on the staircase for Tristan. It would be nice... to do what she wanted that day. It'd be free. Something that she hadn't experienced in quite some time; just simple freedom to be able to do such a mindless thing. It was snow -- who wouldn't want to enjoy its lovely wonders?
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Tristan couldn't help but to watch her and chuckle softly to himself. It was the first time that he had seen her so happy and care-free. He hadn't seen the young woman smile so freely yet before that moment, and when he had finally seen in, he couldn't help but to stare in amazement at her beauty. He didn't care if she was a vampire, someone who drank the blood right out of people. He didn't care that she was his mortal enemy, he knew all too well of the stories about werewolves and vampires. And it was at that time that he watched as she disappeared to the downstairs of the house, probably into the kitchen seeing as how she had mentioned him eating. Tristan was grateful that she had left the room as his face changed from happy to upset. He didn't know what to think of his being a werewolf, if that really was the truth to what he was. He had heard the stories about men that changed into giant wolves at their will, living to tear the limbs off of humans and to rid the world of their mortal enemies, the vampires. He knew that there were things he would need to find out about himself, but slowly, Tristan stood up and pushed the thoughts from his mond. Today wasn't the day for that. It was the her day. It all belonged to Lauralei.

Tristan stood and slowly walked from his bedroom, stretching his body to it's full length as he walked into the hallway, holding the bedroom door open only for a moment to allow the puppy to run out and down the hallway. Tristan chuckled and followed the puppy as it bounded down the stairs, stumbling here and there. Tristan walked down the stairs, his eyes falling upon Lauralei on the counter as he came to the first floor landing. "You're awfully playful today, Little Angel." He said to her as he walked by her, ruffling her hair a bit in a playful manner. Tristan immediately went to the large fridge that had been supplied and opened it, his mouth instantly becoming watery. Raw mneat, and lots of it. He had never felt the urge that he had suddenly felt. His hand plunged into the fridge and groaped around for a moment before pulling it out. Inside of his large hands, he had grabbed ahold of two rather large steaks, both inside of air tight packages. He moved to the counter and pulled a plate from an above counter. Pulling on the packages, they tore open with ease, both the steaks falling onto the plate. Tristan had never felt so hungry before in his life and it wasn't long before he was digging into the steaks, eating the as raw and bloody as they would have been straight off the bone. Never had he eaten food in such a manner, but never had he wanted and carved for it so bad. It was only a few minutes before Tristan had finished and allowed the plate to drop into the sink. He wiped off his face and then turned to look at Lauralei. "Yea... I know." He said, shaking his head. "I've changed. I'm sure I know what I am... but it's strange." He said, now shrugging. "It doesn't matter though." He said as he walked up behind her and placed a hand on her back. "So what do you want to do first on this lovely night?"
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:35 pm

Lauralei had ducked her head away from him when he'd ruffled her hair, smiling again and kicking at him gently from the counter where she was sitting at. Roscoe was quiet in her arms, the pup watching Tristan eat, cocking his head to the side. Lauralei, too, watched Tristan eat, completely calm and relaxed as she observed him devour the raw, still-bloody meat. "Something fresher would be better for you," she said softly, referring to a live animal outside; possibly a deer or something. But she wouldn't bug him about it. It was a hard change to go through. What she wanted to know, though, was how he changed, and so quickly. He hadn't been bitten. It was as if sheer anger had caused the transformation. But how? She hadn't sensed any werewolf blood in him at all before now, and even now, it was so faint... or perhaps she was just used to it. She'd slept next to him all night, after all, even though she thought that shouldn't matter. After pondering on it for just a few more seconds, she looked up, another smile coming to her face. She felt so utterly.. free. It was such a nice feeling, and she couldn't contain herself, hopping down from the counter and setting Roscoe on the floor, practically dancing to the back door, opening it and peering outside. The white was beautiful.

Upon seeing the bodies over across the field, she shifted uneasily and looked away, looking at Tristan from the corner of her eye before stepping out of the house completely, feet crunching in the snow. She'd never taken her shoes off, in truth, and looked down, just now realizing that fact. They were soft and thin, more like pieces of a leathery material just wrapped around her feet, and they weren't very warm. For the meantime, though, she honestly didn't care. Her eyes were excited, watching as the snowflakes fell into her hair, on her arms, shoulders, and the ground; everything around them. The sky was nothing more than a dim glow, the stars visible above even with the small amount of light. The vampiress breathed in deeply, closing her eyes. "I'm not sure what I want to do." She'd never had any free time. And when she did, she slept. She hadn't done anything... fun, in particular, for years, and to be quite honest, simply wasn't sure what to do with her new escape. One, she hoped, that would last for a long while. She was, indeed, very playful, but she wasn't sure what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Tristan could tell by the look on Lauralei's face that she was thinking about how he should eat something more fresh. The thought had crossed his mind already as well. He knew that the thought was probably right, but he wasn't sure that he would be able to bring himself to that level just at that moment. It was hard enough for him to be standing there eating raw meat straight out of the fridge as was. Tristan smiled at her and watched her closely as she practically danced to the door of the house, her small body moving gracefully, as if she really were an angel. Tristan was entranced by her movements as she went to the door and her face studied the snow happily. A smile stretched across his lips as he walked behind her, resting his chin on the top of her head. It was strange for him to be able to do that to her, having been so short before that night. But now it was like he was still growing. It seemed like he was just getting bigger. He knew that it was all part of his imagination, that he hadn't really gotten any taller than the six foot three he had woken up with. It was just unimaginablly hard for him to get used to.

Tristan placed a hand on her back as she started to walk outside. He watched as she moved hesitantly at first, but then noticed the look change to one of complete happiness as she settled in. "If you get cold, just tell me." He said, walking out behind her. He had put on just a thin button up shirt on over his body, but he had only bothered buttoning it up about half way. The rest of the buttons were too tight to button. He had had to roll up his sleeves as well, seeing as how his arms were so much longer then they were before. Tristan's eyes flowed smoothly over the landscape around them, studying their surroundings carefully as Lauralei moved away from the door. Tristan then followed her, once he saw that they were the only ones in the area. He shut the door behind him, making sure that Roscoe followed him outside. "So. The choice is all yours. What would you like to do? We can walk into town. Go to the lake and skate." He shrugged his shoulders. "Or we can go wander around the woods." He said, smiling at her happily.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Lauralei relaxed when his chin rested on the top of her head, feeling the heat from his body against her back. When he once more mentioned doing something, and gave her a few options, she frowned, moving back to lean her back just slightly against his chest, his body keeping her warm. "I need smaller clothes..." She looked down at the loose ones that she adorned for the moment, not fitting her small frame, feeling much shorter now, being just over half a foot shorter than Tristan now, when before, her eyes nearly met his own. She knew that it was a simple fact of turning into a werewolf.

With a sigh, she sat down on one of the benches, pulling her arms to her chest to keep warm. The garden -- which was what she was in the middle of -- was covered in white, shades of green and several other colors being visible through the light layer of snow. Roscoe was sniffing around, sauntering over towards the area where the bodies were, sitting down near them and not really doing anything further. Lauralei leaned forwards a little, her elbow resting on her knee, the palm of her hand cupped to support her chin. "I don't have any money, though." She glared at the ground. "And I can't stand people getting things for me." It was a hint: she didn't want him buying her anything, even if it was the clothes. She'd find some way to get them herself, if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Jynx
Admin
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Tristan simply shook his head with a sigh, crossing his arms over his chest. She was going to be difficult with him, she could tell already. But if it was her wish to not want him to give her money to buy her some new clothes, then he knew that there was not going to be any way possible to change her mind back to what he would perfer. "You do need new clothes. Those that you're wearing are rather large on you and makes you look like you're drowning in your own clothes." He said, chuckling a bit before placing his hand on the back of his head. "So there is absolutely no way possible I can talk you into etting me buy you ONE outfit?" He asked, smiling widely and charmingly. "You know you want to." He said, chuckling again.

Tristan loved having her around. It gave him something to do, a reason to move around and have something to do during the long nights he usually spent reading. "Either way. I kond of need some of my own clothes. It seems like my growth spurt kicked in and I'm getting a little too big for these clothes I have." He said, walking past her into the snow. It was beautiful, more beautiful than he had ever taken a notice to before. Tristan took in a deep breath then smiled, looking back at her. "It's your choice though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]   [ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ { * - ( ( M e m o r i e s ) ) - * } ]
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Haven :: Roleplaying :: Romance RP-
Jump to: